Chapter Seven

Jeon Jung Kook POV

I started waking up when I heard voices whispering among themselves.

There were many voices. One was Hoseok's voice and the others were...

My eyes shot open. I sat up straight and stared at the person sitting on the chair beside me.

I gulped hard. "What are you doing here!?," I asked nearly in a shout.

Taehyung watched me blankly. He ignored me and looked away.

"Hey, kid, don't be so rude!," Namjoon scolded angrily as he crossed his arms around his chest.

"Yeah. Taehyung brought you to the infirmary, so show some respect!" Yoongi murmured. He was sitting on a chair beside Taehyung.

"Infirmary? What happened to me?," I questioned with a confused look.

"You ran into a wall and passed out!," Jimin said with a big laugh.

"Why didn't you stop me!?," I questioned again as I turned to Hoseok.

Hoseok raised both his hands in defense. "I tried but you didn't listen!," he complained.

I became silent.

"Are you alright?," Seokjin asked worriedly as he placed his hand on my forehead.
Seeing this caring side of him made me surprised.

"I'm okay...," I murmured.

Seokjin smiled and backed away.

Wow. He looks so charming!

"School's over already. Come on!," Namjoon called. He was already standing on the doorway.

Yoongi stood up with a groan and left.

"Get well!," Seokjin said to me with a smile and left with Yoongi.

"Taehyung, aren't you coming?," Jimin asked.

"No," Taehyung replied in his deep voice.

"Okay. Bye!," Jimin said to me with a smile and left in a rush to catch up with his friends.

"Aren't you leaving?," Taehyung asked to Hoseok who froze up.

Since Taehyung's face was always expressionless, it was hard to know what he was thinking.

"I...um...I...," Hoseok stuttered.

I turned to Hoseok. I looked at him with pleading eyes : Don't leave me alone with this guy!

But this idiot got the wrong impression!

"I'm leaving. See ya, Jungkook!," Hoseok said with a nervous smile and ran out the infirmary.

I watched him leave the infirmary. I wanted to stop him, but it was too late.

It was just me and Taehyung now, accompanied by the awkward silence.

"So - ," I spoke up trying to break the awkward silence.

"You idiot!," Taehyung shouted at me.

"Excuse me, what?," I said feeling offended.

"Do you have any idea how worried I was!?," Taehyung spoke angrily as he stood up from the chair.

I blinked as I stared at him. Kim Taehyung worried for me!? Something's wrong!