ELEVEN : those who betray

.:Those Who Betray:.

"Shit!" Bobby, Sam, Dean and I all jumped at once when Lucifer zapped into the room.

"Son of a bitch!" Dean shouted at Lucifer shocked at his appearance. Before any of us could ask what the hell he was doing here, Lucifer started rattling on.

"I went to Hell to check on The Fallen and Alastair stopped me to ask me questions about how to torture Max, a new soul we're breaking apart, and I ended up getting distracted and having to torture him myself since damn Alastair can't do shit! You know what, Alastair is starting to act like a real baby! I might just switch his and Crowley's jobs..." Lucifer tapped his chin thinking out some way of carrying out his job switch.

"Luci, what's the problem that you had to yell 'shit' for when you popped into room?" His head snapped up and looked at me.

"Oh! Yeah, The Fallen are gone." He said simply as if the inter-workings of Hell are more important than the damn Fallen disappearing!

"Gone? Just gone?" Sam stated. Lucifer turned to him and nodded his head.

"How did that happen?" Bobby asked.

"I don't know, I asked around after dealing with Alastair where The Fallen were, but no one saw them and said they just kind of disappeared into thin air. Kaput, The Fallen are gone."

"Dammit!" Dean stood up off the couch and threw his empty beer bottle against the far wall in frustration. Glass shattered and littered the ground in seconds. A loud crack erupted and assaulted my ear drums.

"Boy, watch what you're doing! This is my house, now go pick you damned glass off of the ground!" Bobby scolded Dean and he huffed and walked off to clean. Turning to Lucifer, I stepped closer and whispered to him.

"Do you think they might start a rebellion?" I tried not to show it, my fear coursed through my veins. No one could beat The Fallen. What Castiel did was a one-time thing and that only sent those bloody beasts back to Hell, it was no where near to killing them.

"I'm afraid so Is. They took their disgusting asses right out of Hell once they heard the memo that I was searching for them." Lucifer responded with his lips on my ear.

"Would you like to share what you two are talking about?" Sam inquired, obviously not liking the feeling of being left out.

"Do you want to know about our sex life?" Lucifer sarcastically answered which in return Bobby and Sam made a fake gagging sound.

"Lucifer," I gently hit him in the arm and turned to address everyone. "We think The Fallen might be betraying Lucifer and starting a rebellion." Bobby and Sam gave me understanding looks.

Out of nowhere, a large thud came from the kitchen where Dean was. Startled, we turned around just in time to see Dean landing on the hardwood floor. "A little help here." Dean coughed, which also led to blood dribbling down his mouth.

Lifting my head, I saw two Fallen breathing heavily in Bobby's kitchen. Hell, these bastards just don't know when not to fight. Immediately, Lucifer stood in front of me in a protective manner.Groaning, I gently nudged him out of my way. "Lucifer, I do have some nasty powers myself." I saw Lucifer smirk in my peripheral vision. Out of instinct, my eyes glossed over with a creamy white, then when I squinted, red lines much like veins spread over the white.

"Sam, Bobby, Dean, stay here until they're taken care of. We'll holler if we need you." Lucifer stated, leaving no room for argument. Automatically, hearing the challenge, both Fallen pulled an angel blade from inside their jackets.

Lucifer flung the blades out of their hands in the matter of seconds. Surprised, they looked around for their blades, but they weren't in sight. One guy came rushing at me furiously. Blood boiled in my veins and adrenaline took over.

Flawlessly, I managed to swivel to my left just before he came crashing into me. He stopped in his tracks with an abrupt halt. Spinning to face me, The Fallen tried to grab the left side of my head and bang it into the wall on my right. Using one arm, I deflected his blow then with a flick of a finger, sent him crumpling to the floor.

Lucifer had attacked the other enemy similar as I attacked mine. The Fallen didn't stay on the ground for long. Within moments both were rising and grinning at Lucifer and I much like madmen. Twelve angel blades had been casted out of their hands together. Gulping, Lucifer took my hand and I understood what he wanted to do.

Combining our strengths, both of us tried to picture The Fallen loosing, dying, anything that could help them leave. The man in front of my twitched and his face twisted upwards in discomfort. In my mind, all of his internal organs were liquefying and turning to acid. Being connected with Lucifer, I knew he looked at his attacker and imagined him bursting into a corosive flame that would turn him to ash.

My mind was slipping. While still watching The Fallen walk towards us, semi-unaffected by our abilities, my hope started to diminish. Why would they choose to attack now? We've done nothing for the past few days. Why ambush us? It just didn't make sense. Then, one of them spoke.

"You two are quite impressive, but even your combined abilities can't stop the two of us. We are some of the weakest Fallen. We will control all the souls in Hell, Lucfier. And there is nothing you can do to stop it." The man in front of me growled.

"Even though there are only ten of us, we can and will destroy you and your pathetic friends. Step one foot in Hell, Lucifer, and you'll be eraticated." The other Fallen spat. Then, in seconds, both were gone. With all the exhertion, I fell to the floor in a tired heap. Lucifer kneeled down next to me.

"What the hell did that all mean?" Sam blurted out from the couch.

"I'm afraid that right there, was the start of a war." Lucifer stated.

We were a sad sight. Myself crumpled on the floor, Lucifer caring for me, Dean propped on his elbows on the floor wtih dry blood on his jaw, Sam sitting surprised and somewhat scared from the couch, and Bobby, an old man who can no longer fight as well as he can give information. If you include Castiel who isn't here, he'd be just an angel who is no longer loved in Heaven and is expecting to be casted out. No one expected we could beat The Fallen.