EIGHT : oh my cas

.:Oh My Cas:.

Castiel is alive! I jumped off of the bed with the box still in my arms. A small smile started growing on my face. I had to tell Sam and Dean.

I popped into the back seat of Dean's Impala. Clutching onto the box, I smiled giddily. "Guys guess what!" I exclaimed. Both of them jumped and Sam held his chest like he had a heart attack.

"Dammit Isabel!" Dean screeched.

"What do you want?" Sam asked while glaring at me.

"Oh don't pout, I just went home for a second!"

"Whatever Issy, just tell us what you want us to know."

"I think Castiel's alive!" I cheered. Dean scoffed and shook his head while Sam rolled his eyes.

"It's been a year Is, I thought for sure you were over Cas, especially now that you're seeing Lucifer..." I gulped and looked out the window. Why is this so complicated? On one hand, I fell in love with an angel in heaven who then actually showed himself to me in the earth plane, but for a whole entire year, I believed he was dead. On the other hand, I spent a whole year with Satan and actually started dating him.

"It's a little complicated..." Dean met my gaze in the rear view mirror. His green orbs were full of pity and remorse, two of the emotions I hate seeing from people. I sent him a glare and turned back to the window. "Don't give me that look Dean. When we get back to Bobby's we'll talk."

Sam's hand reached from behind his seat and rested itself on my shoulder. The demon in me came out then. My head snapped towards him and my eyes turned to slits. I felt the cloudy white take over my eyes. I hissed, "Don't touch me!" Before I could hear anything from Sam, I flashed myself back to Bobby's.

Ignoring saying 'hi' to Bobby, I walked right past him, but saw the confused look on his face. Charging up to 'my' room, there was one person perfect to clear my head. Lucifer. Like a grouch, I humphed and telepathically summoned Luci. In seconds he popped next to me with a rag in his hands. The white rag was now soaked with dark crimson blood. He had obviously just came from the cages.

"Something wrong babe?" Lucifer asked. He snaked his arm around my shoulders while tossing the bloody rag in the trash. I snuggled into his chest, savoring in the comfort. Now that I think Castiel might be alive, I'm thinking more and more about him...

"I just needed some comfort." I mumbled into his chest. His chest rumbled as he chuckled softly. Guiding us back on the bed, he played with my long braid while I softly drew shapes on his chest. I was content with Lucifer whether or not everyone else only saw him as 'the devil'. But in hindsight, I am the Queen of Hell.

From downstairs, I heard the slam of the front door. Groaning, I knew that Dean and Same were home. Honestly, I wasn't in the mood to talk to them right now. Immediately, Dean's angry, determined steps echoed up the stairs. With the flick of a finger, I slammed the door and bolted it right before he could come into my room.

"Isabel! We need to talk about Cas and Lucifer!" He barked from outside my door. Lucifer looked at me puzzled. He had no idea I thought Castiel was alive. To change the subject though, he spoke to Dean.

"I'm right here bowlegs! Go ahead, gossip about me!" Dean froze his pounding on the door, it was obvious he wasn't expecting him here.

"Issy get out here and talk to me." Dean growled. I rolled my eyes and nuzzled my nose into Lucifer's neck.

"Go away Dean, you thought my inquiry was stupid and you don't like Luci and I together! You might as well say you're disappointed in me!" I shouted leaning away from Lucifer. Dean stalled again pondering. Within seconds he retreated down the stairs for now.

"What was your inquiry about the baby angel Castiel?" I sat cross-legged in front of Lucifer and wound my hands together tightly. I wasn't positive that Lucifer would like what I thought.

"I think he might be alive..." He didn't react quite like I thought he would. In my imagination, I believed Lucifer would've opposed the idea and said it was ridiculous, but he just looked at me quizzically. "I-I just learned that I've been receiving signals from him." I stood up from the bed and retrieved the box from under the bed. I opened the lock and revealed the dozens of amber bees. Hesitantly, he picked one up and threw it up in the air then caught it a few times.

"And you believe these are signs from Castiel?" I nodded, but didn't supply Lucifer with an explanation. No way in hell was I going to tell my Satan boyfriend that I had a relationship with Castiel up in heaven. That would definitely get him worked up! "I actually have no doubt that Castiel may be alive. God always did love him..." Lucifer shrugged and tossed the bee back into the box. I locked the box and set it back under my bed.

"Not to sound sentimental or anything, but if you really want to figure out where Castiel is, I'll help you, just because you're my girl." Lucifer smirked and I giggled happily. I was surprised he was so willing to help, but Luci has changed slightly since I started dating him. He's more reasonable and sympathetic. Feeling giddy, I grabbed Lucifer's face and pressed my lips to his, not forcefully, but passionately. Our lips moved quickly in sync for a while before he pulled back for a breath. "Someone's feeling a little feisty." Lucifer smirked confidently.

"Shush, tell anyone and I'll castrate you." I threatened, but he kept smiling.

"Yeah, you would never do that." Luci winked and then we continued from where we left off.

-

I rubbed my eyes and groaned at the incoming sunlight. Turning over, I snuggled closer to Lucifer under the sheets. Looking at his sleeping form made an uneasy feeling start at my stomach. Glancing around the room, I noticed a light reflecting off of the nightstand next to Lucifer. Tilting my head upwards some more, I saw the piece of amber shaped like a bee. Castiel was here last night? Hell.

I realized what the sudden uneasiness was. I knew in the future I'd have to choose between Castiel and Lucifer. Of course, that's if Cas is alive. I actually want him to be alive, and I want him to be mine the way Lucifer and I were each other's. Does that make me a slut? Some might think, but others might see me as a girl who's too confused to understand just how big of the mess she's created for herself.