SIX : my god satan

.:My God Satan:.

Dean let go of my arm once we were inside the shed. I fell to my knees in a heap. Tears were welling up in my eyes.

"Isabel, I'm sorry. I had to get you out of there." Dean said quietly. I stood up and blinked back the tears, I would not cry in front of my brother.

"Dean, Issy? Is that you?" Sammy appeared from around the corner of another room. He looked stunned and somewhat relieved by our presence.

"Is that Ruby bitch back there with you Sam? Huh, because I'd like to shove my gun down her fucking throat!" I shouted. Sam's eyes widened at my outburst. I was going to storm over to him and possibly hit him, but Dean held my arms, preventing me from moving.

"Ruby isn't here Issy. Is that why you two came? Because you thought I was still drinking demon's blood?!" Dean and I looked guilty, but he nodded his head. Sam scoffed. "Figures! I get kidnapped and you two think I'm with Ruby!" He turned around and ran his hands through his hair frustrated.

"Wait, did you say you were kidnapped?" Dean asked. Sam spun around and looked at us stunned.

"Yeah Dean, I was!" He snapped.

"By who?"

"Ah, how did you two manage to get past my little guards?" A confident tone said. Lucifer came from around the corner and smiled at the two of us. "I'm happy to see you again Isabel."

"Those things, The Fallen, you sent them here?" I questioned through clenched teeth.

"Of course! Now back to my question, how did you two get in here?" I yanked my arms free from Dean and pulled out my pistol. I stepped towards Lucifer and he eyed me suspiciously.

"You killed him!" I shouted. Angrily, I let loose on Lucifer. Shots rung out through the air. Sam and Dean both immediately fell to the ground to get away from my raid.

I kept walking towards Lucifer as I was firing. Each shot was for Castiel. I only met him a few days ago, but I felt so close to him. He practically killed my family, which is not alright with me! Lucifer took the shots and stood there as I unleashed all of my rounds on him. At least seventy bullets shot through his body. With my last bullet gone, I fell to my knees in front of the devil himself. That's when I broke down.

Tears streamed down my face as I silently sobbed. "That tickled Isabel." Lucifer looked down on me. "And who exactly did I indirectly kill?" He questioned.

"Castiel!! You killed Castiel..." I shouted, but then got soft knowing my grief wouldn't do anything. Lucifer placed a hand on my head and stroked my hair.

"Take your hand off of her!" Dean yelled. I sat with my head down, not wanting to fight. "How did you get past the angel warding sigils? Because technically, you are an angel." Dean said, trying to change the topic. I knew Sam was surprised by my outburst. He didn't know how close Cas and I were, actually, no one did. We were even talking in heaven before all of this. I just didn't know he was an angel then. Sam sat solemnly not saying a word.

"Psh Dean, I'm much stronger than you think. Obviously since not even devil's trap bullets harm me. I can't be killed." I felt strong hands grab my face. Lucifer tilted my head so I would look at him. His figure was blurred from the tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry Isabel. I didn't mean to harm Castiel in any way, you see, The Fallen, they will destroy anything and anyone if I allow them too. I told them not to let anyone in this shed unless I personally let them in. Castiel had gotten in the way." His voice was full of pity making me flinch when he talked. I despise people pitying me.

"I can help you. Come with me Isabel. To Hell, I can take away all this emotion. You can be powerful, invincible, loved even. I will bless you which means not demon can cross you without me killing them first."