TWO : hunting time

.:Hunting Time:.

Dean and Sam were rambling on about their feelings when I was in the coma. They said by the third day both of them were thinking about making deals to save me. What changed their minds was Castiel.

"I saw them grieving after they took down a whole pack of werewolves, which, if I'm correct are you're favorite monsters to kill." Castiel said. "They were arguing on who would sell their soul to save you." Dean and Sam shared a look then sighed.

"They both ended up trying to sell both of their souls, but no crossroads demon would make the deal. They both became big drunks and didn't go hunting for quite some time." Castiel paused, "and that's where I came in. I offered to bring you back to them."

He smiled shyly and I couldn't help but return the gesture.

"Gag!" Dean coughed. I turned and glared at him.

"You better be happy I didn't haunt you two!" I told them. Sam and Dean laughed at me.

"We'd stop you anyways!" Sam piped up.

"Are you sure? Or would you two be too much of wusses to do it?" I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at them.

Dean smiled sheepishly. "Exactly!" I snapped. "Now, why'd you two want me back here?" I asked leaning back on the sofa with my arms behind my head.

"We need help." Sam bluntly put out.

"With what?" I leaned forward instantly interested.

"We know you didn't like hunting, but you were an amazing hunter whether you liked it or not." Sam said.

"So? What're you telling me?"

"We have a little problem on our hands..."

"God, here I'll just say it Sam! We started the apocalypse." Dean shouted. I stared at them wide eyed with my mouth agape.

"Like the Bible apocalypse?" I stammered.

"Well yeah..." Sam murmured.

"Sam killed Lilith and broke the final seal." Castiel said. Sam turned to him and glared.

"He only did it because of this demon bitch Ruby got to him and had him addicted to her blood, some pretty messed up shit, but stuff happens." Dean said and shrugged.

"Now, Lucifer is walking the Earth and needs his vessel Sam and Micheal, the archangel, is supposed to battle Lucifer and Micheal's vessel is supposed to be Dean." Cas told me.

"So, if I'm correct, brothers Lucifer and Micheal have to fight and they chose another pair of brothers, Sam and Dean, to be their vessels?" The three guys all nodded their heads.

"Wow," I leaned back, "you two are in some deep shit here."

"Yeah we are..." Sam whispered.

"But, I guess I'm in it also now." I gave them a small smile. Dean stood up and pulled me into a warm hug.

"I'm so glad to have you back Issy." He pulled away and Sam hugged me next.

"I knew we did the right thing bringing you back." He said. I groaned and stepped back.

"Okay now, can we stop all the chick flick crap?" I asked, which immediately earned me a bright smile from Dean.

"I'm sorry everyone, but I really should be going." Castiel's deep voice rumbled from beside me. In an instant he was gone.

"So, now you're working with angels?" I questioned.

"Only a few, most of them are dicks. Castiel is the only one we really like." Dean answered. Same nudged him with his elbow.