FOUR : angels and devils

.:Angels and Devils:.

Bobby's eyes widened as he looked at me. "Isabel, is that really you?" He said quietly. I nodded my head and ran into his arms happily.

"Bobby! I missed you so much!" He set me down and held me at arms length. He wore his usual jeans, boots, t-shirt with a flannel plaid shirt, and his signature hat on his head. I missed Bobby and his awful fashion sense.

"How is this possible? You died that night in the hospital, we even buried you." He told me in shock.

"Wait, you mean Sam and Dean didn't tell you?" I asked.

"No, they didn't." Almost as if on cue, Sam and Dean came walking up the front steps. I turned around and glared at them. "Boys, do you have something to share with me?" Bobby questioned the boys.

"Hey Bobby." Dean said with his boyish smile on.

"Save it, get in here and explain it all to me idjits." I stepped inside and Sam and Dean followed. Bobby handed a beer to both Sam and Dean as he sat down at the table in his kitchen. I went to the fridge to get myself my own beer. "Aren't you underage?" Bobby asked me. I turned around and popped the top off of the beer.

"So? Your point is?" I took a swig and Bobby just raised his eyebrow at me.

"Now tell me how you brought Isabel back to life. Please tell me you two didn't sell your souls!" Bobby said.

"Why does everyone keep thinking that?!" Dean shouted. "No, we didn't, Cas helped us if you need to know."

"Wait, Castiel did this? Why?" Bobby asked.

"Hold on, so everyone knows this Castiel fellow?" I questioned.

"Yes, Bobby knew him. Oh Bobby, did you know Castiel saw Issy showering?" Bobby's head snapped towards me with his eyes wide.

"Oh calm down! He did not! He thought I was you Dean! Yeah Castiel is gorgeous, but he's a fucking angel! It can't happen! Even though I might want it to happen..." I drifted off imaging Castiel and I. Then, I noticed all of their eyes were looking at something behind me. I turned around and gasped and held my heart. "Oh my God! Castiel warn someone!" I shrieked.

Bobby, Sam, Dean's faces were priceless. "Was I interrupting something? I thought I was being called." Castiel said from behind me.

"No, everything is just peachy!" I mumbled sarcastically. I turned out of the room and rolled my eyes. I doubt Castiel knew what I was talking about, but still, it's pretty embarrassing!

I plopped down onto Bobby's old couch and lounged back. I took a long sip of the beer and sighed. "Now when did a pretty little girl start hanging out with the Winchesters?" I sat up abruptly and stared at the man that suddenly appeared in the room.

I stood up from the couch.

"Taking offense here since I am a Winchester!" His eyes widened, but he then gave me a confident smirk. "And what are you? Another angel?" He chuckled and stepped towards me.

"Technically, yes." He stood just in front of me. I looked into his blue eyes and observed his face. Red splotches covered one side of his face. I gingerly placed my hand on the spots.

"What happened?" I asked feeling intrigued. His eyes stared at my hand then back at my face.

"My vessel, it's dying. I'm too powerful for this body." He said blatantly.

"What vessel do you need?" I questioned.

"That's exactly why I'm here, I need Sam Winchester." I suddenly jerked my hand away.