THREE : what a 'b'itch

.:What a 'B'itch:.

Dean and I walked into the house where the man choked on razorblades wearing FBI uniforms. Sam stayed at a hotel and was doing some research.

"Excuse me, you can't be in here." A man with an authoritative tone told us. Dean and I pulled out of fake badges and showed them to him. "Oh alright, why are the feds in this?"

"Sorry, but that is undisclosed information." I snapped at him. Dean placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Calm down, I know you haven't done this for a while, but don't be so pushy." He whispered to me. I groaned and stepped away from him. Suddenly, my phone started buzzing in my pocket. I glanced at the caller ID.

"What's up Sammy?" I said down my iPhone.

"I've looked at the reports from the newspapers and it seems like the only thing that did this was a witch."

"Are you sure?"

"Pretty positive. There were no records of sulfur or anything else."

"Alright Sammy, thanks for making our job easier!" I replied happily before hanging up. Dean quickly came over to me. He lightly nudged me.

"So, what'd he say?"

"Well, the jolly giant said he's definitely positive that it's a witch." Dean involuntarily groaned.

"Shit, I hate witches!" He mumbled harshly. I patted his back and shook my head at him. Dean and I checked all of the cupboards and cabinets for a hex bag. So far neither of us had came up with anything. "Are you sure Sam was right? Was he drinking?" Dean questioned. An idea suddenly popped up in my mind. I bent down and checked right behind the fridge. Sure enough, I found a small cloth bag. Dean turned around and I tossed it to him.

"Sorry officers, but we better get going. We'll be back to help with further investigations." I said as Dean and I walked out the door to his Impala. I groaned as I climbed into the car. "You know you should probably get a different car when you investigate as FBI." I told Dean.

"Get rid of my baby? Hell no!" He shook his head at me disappointed. "Wow, by now I would've thought you knew that!" I mumbled something about getting my own car and shifted in my seat.

By the time we were back at our hotel room, I was anxiously to get this ugly suit off of me. I immediately headed towards the bathroom with a change of clothes. "I'm going to shower! I feel disgusting!" I groaned as I shut the bathroom door behind me. I stripped quickly out of the suit and undid my hair from its right ponytail. I cranked the heat up in the shower and stepped inside while pulling the curtain shut. I lathered and scrubbed my body until I was raw. About forty minutes into my shower I heard someone come in and brush their teeth.

"Sorry sis, I needed to brush my teeth." Dean apologized as the faucet went off.

"That's alright just get out quickly, I'm almost done." In a few moments I heard the bathroom door open and shut again. I turned the faucet off and grabbed a towel. I dried my body off and dried my hair a bit with the towel also before I wrapped it around me. I heard a rush of air and scrunched my face up in confusion. I opened the curtain and squealed as I tightened the towel around my body.

"Castiel?! What are you doing here?" I shrieked. He turned and gave me a curious look.

"I'm here for Dean." He said simply.

"So? Why are you in here?!" I gestured to the bathroom around me. His eyebrows furrowed.

"I felt Dean's presence in here a sceond ago, so I assumed he was in here." I groaned and pointed to the door.