Chapter 27

SURPRISE UPDATE !!!

I heard knocking on my door and I groaned and held the pillow tighter over my head.

"Fuck off Joe!"

The knocking continued...

"Fu..." I was about to call out again but I remembered Joe never knocked and Zoe was in this hotel.

I immediately jumped out of bed which cause me to get a bit caught up in my covers but I got there and swung the door open with a smile to find a grinning Joe.

"I have never seen you so eager to see me" he smirked.

"Fuck why did you knock?" To say I was disappointed was an understatement..

"Cause I knew what you would be thinking"

He winked.

"Asshole" I rolled my eyes and fell back into bed as I heard the door close after he walked in.

"We have to go man, we have signings at 9am"

I sighed as I saw it was 8:30am..

We had gotten back from dinner at about 9pm and then I got the best fucking surprise of my life..

I guess me thinking that made my life sound even more sad, that a girl pitching up would make me so happy but this wasn't any girl..

It was Zoe...

"Zoe..." I repeated again just to make sure she was really standing in front of me.

"Jon.." She replied back with a smile with a hint of amusement as I didn't want to know how my face must have looked.

My mouth smiling while my eyes were wide with shock and confusion.

"Fuck Zo.. You're here.." I immediately walked over to her and wrapped my waist around her and lift her into my arms.

"You're being crazier than usual Mr Bourbon" she laughed but her fingers soon found their way to my cheeks as due to me holding her she was looking down at me.

I didn't respond and simply looked up at her , she slowly leaned in and kissed me.

I set her down as my arms tightened around her waist.

You're still a gentleman hey..

I felt her hands on my shoulders as I knew she was standing on her toes  as my tongue slipped past her lips.

3 fucking days since I last saw her and I felt like I had been a whole year without her.

She pulled back and I frowned and she glanced behind her  and I saw Sky sleeping in the bed.

I cleared my throat and stepped back.

I had been so caught up with her , I hadn't thought about Sky or how she even got here.