Chapter 10

I had been lying on the grass out in the yard with Lego.

Who is Lego you might be wondering?

It is the dog of Joe and Galina and well I had the option of naming this guy and I always loved Legos as a kid.

Well I didn't have any Legos as a kid but I liked the idea of them so yeah he was the Lego I never had.

"Uncle Jon why aren't you sleeping?" I saw Jojo hovering over me .

"I could ask you the same thing sweetpea" I sat up which caused Lego to wake up .

"I came to fetch me water" I looked at the glass in her hand and nodded and stood up.

"Come on let's go.." I held her hand as we walked down the hall to her room and she crawled into her bed but sat up staring at me.

"Sleep sweetpea.."

"First you sleep.."

"I'm going to bed once you are asleep" I laughed a bit and she eyed me but slowly sunk down and switched off her little lamp.

I couldn't sleep, I stared up at the ceiling and at the clock ,then saw it was about 3am...

I hadn't wanted anyone ever really. I guess it had to do with my mother issues, basically that I didn't really have one.

My dad was there but yeah not really there at the same time. I had never been given the talk or what to do when you like a girl or how to treat a woman right.

I pretty much winged all of it and my winging meant basically using them for one thing.

I had one girl when I was 14 , I liked her a lot but she didn't want me, I wasn't good enough for her I wasn't wearing the cool clothes or all that shit or whatever mattered at that time she didn't want me.

From there onwards I figured they were all just waiting to judge me so I might as well use them..

I guess I never grew out of it all but now there was Zoe...

I don't know I guess to other people its weird that I'm so attracted to her considering I met her a few weeks ago and I can't get her out of my mind but something in my crazy fucking mind tells me that she's different from the rest and I want her.

That's why I told her, I took a chance , put myself out there and told her basically that I wanted her.

Maybe I scared her off but I just figured she felt shit as fast as I did , I mean both of us have been moving at the same pace with our actions but what she said confused me.

What woman would be fine with having the guy they want fuck other women?

Zoe...

If I knew where she lived I would have most likely gone over there but I didn't which was good I guess I mean she didn't seem to mind my random moods but being a stalker would be another thing...

I woke up and saw it was just after 11am I wasn't sure when I drifted off but I did. I showered and as I walked around the house it was quiet.

"Went for a check up at the doc" - Joe

I hopped onto the couch and browsed through the channels for what I don't know...

"What you looking at? I'm not going to see her she's just making my brain hurt"

You are talking to Lego who is a dog he can't judge you

Feels like he can..

"You know what ! Fine come on! " I slipped on his leash and walked out.