Chapter 11

I walked back down the street after being in a daze for about ten minutes.

So you're just ditching her cause she has a kid?

No, its just a shock that's all..

I sighed and turned around walking back to the spot we were meant to meet.

I was going to dinner with the girl I wanted.

"Hey sorry I'm a bit late.." I heard her sweet voice and turned.

I saw she had the same tights and sweater she had on as before when I saw her with him along with her phone and shit to drink.

"Er I guess I should've changed" she looked down at her attire.

I realized I had still been frowning due to the shock of finding out the girl I wanted had a kid.

I stood up straight.

"No you look perfect.."

She did , she didn't need to dress up or anything and I liked that she didn't.

While my idiot friends decided to tell me all that shit I knew she wouldn't have minded me showing up like I was, like I had told them she wouldn't .

She smiled and I smiled as well.

Each time she did I forgot what I had been concerned about, in this case it was a little boy.

"So how exactly does this wrestling thing work?" She asked as she sipped from her Starbucks she had previously bought I guess.

"What do you mean?"

I briefly glanced at her before looking ahead as we made our way into the area filled with several shops and restaurants and I wondered where she would be taking me.

"Well, don't you guys like work most of the year, yet you and Joe are both at home?"

I was reminded that she was most likely too busy to follow the storylines that's if she even watched which I hoped she did.

"Well he is currently injured and I'm off until Saturday.."

"So you're from Vegas but you're staying here on your week off?"

She stopped and turned to me as she tossed the container into the trash.

"Pretty much.." I shrugged as I slipped off my sunglasses hoping she'd do the same so I could see those eyes but she didn't.

"Is it nice in Vegas?" She asked.

"Yeah its cool.. Especially in the desert where you can escape from shit. You should come down sometime"

Come down?

You never invite anyone into your home..

I said down to Vegas , not to my home...