Chapter 14

A/N:

So I know I said I'll be updating on Monday which is technically right as this is sort of a bonus chapter in Dean's POV leading up to how Zoe's ended but its also important so yeah you have to read it as well :)

But the chapter continuing will definitely be up on Monday ...

"Bye sweetpea.." I waved.

"You going to pick me up today Uncle Jon?"

I looked beside me at Galina seeing if she was fine with it and she smiled.

"Sure!" I shouted from the door .

Jojo smiled as she got into the neighbour's car and they drove off.

"You feeling better today?" I heard Galina as she closed the door and I lied down on the couch

After my episode last night she simply said I should get some sleep before thinking about anything which I did but now I was still fucking lost...

Lost..

A weird thing to say actually cause I was never lost, no matter what shit got tossed my way I always fought through it.
Not letting anything get me down but when it came to Zoe I was at a loss.

I was lost...

I shook my head, "She's .. She performed last night and the song she performed was written by her and well basically gave me an idea of her and then there's this kid. She had a kid with this guy and he fucking died in the military. And I'm not trying to sound insensitive but did he have to die a fucking hero? Here I'm this guy whose rough around the edges who is definitely not some war hero, who puts his body through pain as much as he can for fun to let him feel shit and then..."

"Jon.." She cut me off and I looked at her.

"Do you like her?"

"What has that got to do with anything?" I frowned.

"It has everything to do with this.. I already know the answer to this but is she just some fun thing you discovered or do you genuinely like this woman?"

"I.. I don't know... I've never liked anyone before Lina.. I just want her."

"Then why is this so hard for you?"

"Because its fucking me and she's this perfect fucking woman who gave me the time of day and I'm stuck because I don't know if me, Jonathan fucking Good can deal with her "

"Cause she's perfect?"

"Yes..." She was perfect, she was good...

"Is her life perfect?"

I sighed as I prepared myself for the pep talk, "Jon I know she might be perfect but she has a child, she has lost a man she most likely loved . Her life is not perfect and she saw something in you besides all the shit she has going on she chose you.."