Chapter 6

"You ready for tonight brotha?" I asked Roman as I hit against his back.

"Ready as ever! What do you say whoever wins tonight buys beers at Eclipse?" He smiled.

"Why there?" I snapped and he looked up at me from lacing his boots.

"Why the sudden hate for the club?"

I shrugged.

"I'm over it..."

"Is that why ever since I picked you up that night you have bought your own Bourbon and slowly drank it each night in my yard?"

"Just don't feel like the loudness and all those desperate chicks that's all..."

"When has all that bothered you?" He laughed a bit as I slipped on my black tank.

"Just does now..." I shrugged.

"I'll see you out there!" I called back as I grabbed some taped and decided to head to the parking lot to put my tape on as I wasn't really in the mood for anyone. 

I was surprised that Roman and I were dominating well I did low blow Brock and we put him through a table so maybe that's why he was still out.

Roman and I were going back and forth and I enjoyed it. I liked wrestling him as we knew each other well.

I tried hooking Dirty Deeds onto him but he pulled me onto his shoulders but just as he did I saw Brock behind as and he suplexed Roman causing me to fall out of the ring hitting the barricade on my way out.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I laid back and I wiped my eyes and slowly opened them when I saw her leaning over the barricade smiling at me.

"Are you okay?" I saw her mouth moving but it couldn't be her.

I felt a ref come check on me and I nodded that I was fine to compete and jumped up not looking back to check if it was her

I looked underneath the ring for a steel chair and grabbed it as I saw Roman being hooked into the Kimora Lock.

I immediately jumped into the ring and began slamming it countless times onto Brock forcing him to break it before turning to my brother and delivering one to him.

I saw Brock moving and I hit him again and he rolled out and as soon as I turned around I felt the wind knocked out of me as Roman speared me and my eyes fell on her wide blue eyes staring into mine filled with...

concern?

1,2, 3 ...

He won, I rolled out of the ring and sat back against the ring watching them cheer.

"Are you okay?" I saw her mouth moving again.

I stood up slowly as everyone else around her was cheering for my best friend.