Chapter 9

Dedicated to new commenter @WildestDreamGeek

"So you're just going to stay in again tonight?"

I nodded and I heard him sigh.

"What happened with you and Zoe yesterday?"

"What do you mean?" I looked up from the couch and he sat down in the single one opposite it.

"I mean you came home just before Jojo came home from school, I expected to only see your ass last night and now you've been on this couch all day!"

I shrugged as I wasn't really in the mood for anything.

"Ouch what the hell was that for!" I groaned as he kicked my leg.

"You're being weirder than usual man.. Come on we're heading out to Jojo's favourite restaurant don't you want to come with?"

"Nah..."

"What the hell happened? Did she not want to see you or something" he frowned and I sighed and sat up.

"No everything was fucking great.." I stared into the TV not even sure what the hell I had been watching all day.

"Then why were you home so early?"

"She had to be somewhere.. Don't ask me where though.. She's very secretive.." I tried to hide the irritation in my voice but being him he caught it.

Even though she wanted to kinda explain to me about the Sky guy, she didn't seem so eager about where she was running off to.

Something wasn't right..

"Secretive or you just haven't bothered asking?" He raised his eyebrow as I saw him in the corner of my eye .

"Its none of my business man"

"Well then why are you in a mood about it.." he asked as he grabbed the remote from the coffee table.

"I'm not I...just we kissed and it was great but she left and I don't know.."

I couldn't help but ramble on as that kiss had left me thinking .

Thinking about so many things...

"What's with that face?" I glanced back as I saw Galina enter.

"His being a chick... They kissed and she left him hanging.."

He smirked at me before continuing.

"And his not used to it

"And his not used to it.."

"Its not that guys ... you don't get it, ever since I met her its been one big mystery. Her mother, why is she working in a club with all those guys.. The Luke guy said something about her being a paramedic but yet when I asked her she mentioned nothing and then there's some guy named Sky that everyone knows even though she says she doesn't have a boyfriend.."