Chapter 11-Bob

"Whose's ready to party!" I screamed as the crowed hooted and hollered.

"Kat get down from there!" Someone yelled. I looked down to see a angry brunette man. Hmm he looks cute.

I giggled and shook my head at him."Nope! It's party time!"

That seemed to anger the hottie because he went on the stage to were I was and grabbed my arm.

I growled trying to take my arm out of his grip. "Hey let go of me! I'm not finished my show!"

He grumbled something I couldn't understand. Well I couldn't understand much right now anyways.

"Rose is worried and asked me to come get you and I'm glad I did, you were having a strip show for a bunch of hormonal teenagers!" The hottie yelled.

What's his name again? Alex? Arnold? I think it's Bob. Yeah that sounds the closest.

I pouted. "But Bob, I just want to have fun!" I whined but Bob wasn't having it.

He didn't respond but took me off the stage and started to walk out the door. Before we could get there a guy who I could say was practically sex on legs stopped us.

He looked at Bob with a confused expression. "What are you doing with Kitty? We were having fun."

Bob pulled me closer to him and growled at the sex on legs.

"Her name is Kat you asshole and we are leaving."

Bob doesn't seem happy, I think I should hug him.

I go to hug Bob when the sex on legs grabs me. I giggle from all the excitement.

"Hi! My name is...um...Gummy, short for Gummy Bear!" I yelled over the music.

He smirked down at me about to respond when Bob punched him.

*5 Hours Earlier*

All I've been doing today is fighting to let out any stress which isn't working.

My day so far has been shit. I've been stressing out because my brother and sister are coming back to the academy today. The famous double.

You see out of all the supernatural's only the best get to leave and fight the hunters and try to stop Lucifer. My brother and sister got to be apart of that. So now they are coming back to the academy as these famous people to tell us all about their adventures and teach us some fight skills.

I hate them. No hate isn't a strong enough word that can describe my feelings towards them.

I looked at the punching bag and imagined their faces on it. I kept punching and punching, pushing myself so hard.

Punch. Punch. Punch.

I stopped and looked down at my hands. They were bleeding, badly. I couldn't catch my breathe and my body now ached.

I looked at the bag and punched it one more time so hard that I knocked it off the chain.

After a second of swaying, trying to steady myself I fell. Hard.

I laid on the mats trying to sort out the thoughts that are jumbling up my brain. I have to prove to them I'm stronger, better and not the sister that was always bullied by them. I will kick their asses.

The time came for the assembly that everyone had to attend to sadly. I was standing beside Rose in the front, only because Rose wanted to meet the "famous supernatural's". Barf.

Rose was squealing jumping up and down from excitement. "Oh I can't wait! They must be so awesome and I'm going to meet them! Oh my gosh!"

I put my hands on her shoulders trying to hold her down. "Believe me Rose, they aren't all that great." I grumbled out.