Chapter 9-Cute Puppy

Not fully edited sorry.

Everyone was shouting wondering what the hell happened.

"Silence!" A voice yelled.

Murmurs of 'yes sir's' were heard until it was quiet.

"Thank you. Now to what happened. What you just saw was alternate self of Miss.Kat. Just like some werewolves have their wolf personality, she has her own. Although hers is more powerful than a wolfs because she is not one but I suggest not upsetting her because Destiny will come out to protect her and I might not be there next time. Any questions?" The man said.

Someone raised their hand silently. "Yes?" He responded.

"What is she?" A voice so silently asked. The girl looked worried, confused and sad.

He sighed. "No one knows but who doesn't love a good mystery?" He lightly chuckled and left.

--------------------------

I woke up to be held by someone. A really big person that is. I look up to see Axel carrying me to my room. Wait, I actually did pass out? Well shit that sucks.

I'm sorry...

Shut up I don't want to speak to you right now. You had no right to do that.

I had to protect you! She disobeyed us and could have done worse. I did what I had to do.

You had to harass Axel?

Yes, yes I did. Now don't you say you don't like being in his arms right now.

I do. I thought. Will I admit that? No.

Whatever just leave me alone. That's the least you can do.

You are right...I'm sorry Kat.

I pushed myself deeper into Axels chest loving the warmth. I sigh. I don't know why I'm acting like this but right now I could care less.

"I know you're awake Kat." His chest rumbled as he spoke sending shivers down my spine.

Rain check, I don't like this feeling anymore, it confuses me. I shouldn't like the feeling of someone by me. I shouldn't like the warmth I receive from his touch. I shouldn't. I must stay away from him as much as I can. This is unhealthy.

I shifted in his arms. "Sorry. You can let me down now."

He nodded slowly letting me down. Once I was on the ground I frowned at the loss of warmth.

I turn to look at him. "I really am sorry about Destiny, she has never acted like that before I can't really explain why she practically harassed you." I said awkwardly. If you think of it, I technically harassed him or well my body did.

He scratched the back of his neck looking away."It's fine Kat, no harm done."

Aww he's so cute! Can we keep him?

No, now leave me alone you bitch.

After a few seconds of silence I just rocked back and forth on the heels of my shoes not sure what to do.

"You should probably go to your room now." Axel said breaking away the silence.

I cleared my throat, "Yeah. Thank you."

I turn to walk away when Axel grabbed my arm. "Wait!"

I turn around confused. Not because of him stopping me but because of the tingles that shot up my arm. I grabbed my arm away shocked at the feeling. What the hell?