Summary

In a world that was destoryed by war and rebuilt by the creatures of stories and legends otherwise known as vampires, the humans have let them lead to save their own lives.  The humans and vampires do not traditionally mix unless it is with the royal family.  In order not to have the humans turn against them, the royal vampires decided that each of their children will take a human mate and turn them.  The only catch is that because the world is still divided into continents, only much more, each royal is supposed to produce 15 heirs to train and send off to rule the different parts of the world once the current family dies of old age for vampires, 10,000 years and claim their mate.

Elloit is of age to choose his mate.  All eligible girls from his continent are called to come so that he may choose his bride.  It is said that all vampire royals can sense when their mate is near, only after being around them for some time.

Ellody is a girl who is called to the palace so that Elliot can choose his wife.  She wants no part and believes it will be a waste of her time.  To her surprise, it's not as awful as she thought it would be.

She is then swept into a world of something she couldn't possibly think of.  She learns of all the places in the world she could never visit, how she can be herself, and how to actually allow someone to love her after her accident two years ago.  Along the way, a sinister mystery connects Ellody' past to her present as war draws near them.

Join Ellody through her adventure into a new world she couldn't dream of and how she learns to become a part of this new world.