Lavender Twilight

Theme songs:

Prologue: Bleached Canvas - Moonsong (Levi's Search Theme)
Grey Skies - In Light and Darkness (Levi's Reminiscence Theme)
Interlude: Empty White Dreams - Night Without A Star (Eren's Theme)
Deadly Black - Curse Upon The Living (Chapter Theme)
A Million Yellow Stars - Ode to The Fallen (Chapter Theme)
Carmine Clash - Bound (Chapter Theme)
Azure Sunshine – The Immortal Land (Chapter theme)
Lavender Twilight – Disney Song (Dance Theme)

Here comes the slow love... more and more...

I DON'T OWN DISNEY BUT I REALLLLLLYYY HAD TO QUOTE A CERTAIN FAIRY TALE!!!!

Enjoy. :D

____________

Levi sucked in a heavy load of air, trying to calm his somewhat erratic heart. He was distracted, he was very much aware of that. Looking at this woman made him forget. It scares him. He almost completely forgot about Isabel. He needed to get information on that medicine right now, a sample, notes, anything regarding it.

"BOO!" A very black being appeared right at Levi's face, or rather the child, Ivan, popped right into his field of vision, his hands mimicking that of a claw-like gesture. Levi blinked, once, twice. Narrowing his eyes down at the little brat.

"Psst..Levi!" The brunette whispered harshly beside him, Levi turned just to humor the two. "This is the part where you scream "Ahh!" really, really loud.."

Sitting there with a confused expression, the raven decided to play along. "Ahh.." He said in monotone.

With one eyebrow quirking up, the brunette frowned a little, "You're a very boring man, Levi." Ivan lowered his arms and nodded in agreement.

Rolling his eyes at the two, he grabbed the cloak from Ivan's little frame and put it back on. "Well excuse me," Levi huffed out irritatingly (Not really). "It's getting dark, it should be best for us to head back."

Selene grinned at him. Poking his cheek bravely with an index finger and fluidly brought herself into his lap, "Are you pouting?"

His little frown turning into a full-blown glare. "No, get the hell off me."

Huffing, the brunette did as he asked and got up, dusting off the leaves off the the skirt of the dress. "No fun, I was actually hoping for another kiss." The bluntness just never stops.

"If you behave, maybe later." Emerald eyes lit up at that. What the fuck was Levi saying? Spouting out shit like that, it'll only end up in a sucky separation. The raven already knew they probably won't be seeing each other anymore after they get what they came for—

"Hey," Levi suddenly spoke, catching the other's attention. "When we met you were trying to keep a low profile, like I was.. What exactly is your purpose here?"

She looked at him with slightly widened eyes. "..W-well."

"Did you steal something?" Levi asked further, Ivan crawled up into his lap. The raven still sat on the flowerbed.

"No I didn't," Selene sighed and crossed her arms. "Not yet at least." She finished with a small smirk. "Sorry, I can't really tell you about it but I promise there one be blood on anything on my little mission here."

The raven nodded at her, not prying into it any longer. "Alright, I'm not exactly an innocent bystander myself.."

"I think I managed to put that together with just your looks—ooommphhf!!" Mutilated flowers were thrown at her smug little face. "What the fuck was that for!?" She glared and dusted her face, glaring at the smirking raven. Some grime that were thrown along with the roots made her face feel gross.