Azure Sunshine

Theme songs:

Prologue: Bleached Canvas - Moonsong (Levi's Search Theme)
Grey Skies - In Light and Darkness (Levi's Reminiscence Theme)
Interlude: Empty White Dreams - Night Without A Star (Eren's Theme)
Deadly Black - Curse Upon The Living (Chapter Theme)
A Million Yellow Stars - Ode to The Fallen (Chapter Theme)
Carmine Clash - Bound (Chapter Theme)
Azure Sunshine – The Immortal Land (Chapter theme)

Here comes some tender loving care... and lover like treatments..

What do you fellas think of the new cover?

____________

Letting out a soft cough did get their attention. They've been so busy talking that they completely forgot Ren being still there. The raven turned to look at him with a glare that morphed into something akin to shock. Oh yeah, his hood was off. He let it fall since no one was around to hide from. Not that Ren expected a major reaction to his face, he felt insulted. Was he that ugly? Did the man regret kissing him?

"Yeah, yeah I'm not that pretty I know. Now stop looking at me like that." He huffed, crossing his arms. "I know this is all sentimental and all and I'd hate to be the buzzkill but, I came here for my payment. Not a sweet Father-son stage-play performed live." He did admit that what he just saw was pretty cute, something he didn't expect from someone like him though, what was his name? If he heard it right the man introduced himself as Levi. Ren made sure to remember that for future references.

That seemed to have snapped the man out of the short trance, he let go of the little boy. "My apologies," He suddenly got formal. "Fine, I intended to pay back as quick as I could anyway. Since making candy should be a bit of a weight for the kid, why don't we just return to town?"

It was a good plan, Ren was getting hungry and he wasn't too picky. Nope, he's about to eat his first upper ground food and he will be damned if he didn't enjoy it thoroughly. "Alright then," Ren grinned and wrapped the shawl over him once more. "Come on kid, go get yourself a cleaner shirt because we're going out!"

Levi raised an eyebrow but didn't oppose it. "You heard her." He told the little raven.

Ivan looked a bit astounded to hear that he was coming along as well. However regarding his dirty looking clothes, "Uh.. This is my only...." He trailed off.

Cringing at the thought of so much dirt in the kid's clothes, Levi opened his mouth to say something but Ren beat him to it.

"Alright, then we're going shopping for you too. Oi," Ren glaned at Levi. "You're paying for the food and I'll pay for his new clothes!"

This woman was too fucking unbearable. It hasn't even been a few hours that they've known each other and Levi was about to pop a vessel. True, he was caught offguard at the sight of cunningly similar pair of eyes, he just couldn't point at her and call her Eren, and first off she was obviously a woman. An uncouth woman with no physical boundaries and no respect for personal space. She oddly reminded him of Hanji through that personality of hers.

Ivan was sputtering a little, politely declining the offer of being bought clothes.

"Nonsense, you need them." The woman stated firmly.

She may look so similarly to him, but she isn't him.

oOo

Levi hissed at the woman, "Will you fucking make your mind already?" He was holding Ivan's hand who was staring up the two with big uncertain eyes.

"Oh hush, you." She rolled her eyes and put over a beige shirt on Ivan's chest. "Mhm these look good," She flipped the material back and forth. "Not itchy and fits him well."