Carmine Clash

Theme songs:

Prologue: Bleached Canvas - Moonsong (Levi's Search Theme)
Grey Skies - In Light and Darkness (Levi's Reminiscence Theme)
Interlude: Empty White Dreams - Night Without A Star (Eren's Theme)
Deadly Black - Curse Upon The Living (Chapter Theme)
A Million Yellow Stars - Ode to The Fallen (Chapter Theme)
Carmine Clash - Bound (Chapter Theme) [MY FAVORITE!!!!!! (≧∇≦)]

So yeh.. They meet again....

FOR REAL THIS TIME!! 

I know I said, next week but... I know how it feels to wait for fics! XD 

So here ya go! 

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I made a page on facebook, where we'll be posting some art or maybe random Riren/Ereri stuff...  And other random shit. XD

It's called "MixRou: Creations"

__________

"Oh my gooooodd.... Marco, are we there yet?" Ren whined in exasperation, feeling the ache in his feet become almost unbearable. The mountain pass was no joke, one mistake and you'd plummet to your death, the road was rocky and fucking painful to the feet. Marco briefed them that he had an ally that should be waiting ahead of the pass. But seriously, how much further ahead where they? The person Marco had mentioned should have a cart and horse waiting for them. The cart was supposedly essential to their key into Shiganshina.

Into the corrupted city..

Ren has heard so much about it, how the once prosperous kingdom fell and became a hellpit of wannabe soldiers and abused citizens who were overtaxed. Honestly though this so called fallen kingdom doesn't seem too bad, not as bad as the underground at least. People were still bathing under the light of the sun and moon, a luxury they've been taking for granted.

"We're almost there, the meeting spot should be around here." Marco said, bringing Ren out of his thoughts. It was a good thing he supposed, before his pondering got too deep. The night's moon was bright, so bright it lit up their way and it was only night time. Ren's heart vibrated in excitement, the feeling so strong he feared his blood pumper would eventually pop out of his ribcage. To simply imagine how beautiful the woorld would be at morning, it made his very being so shaken. He wanted to see it, he needed to see it.

"Oh thank god, I'm getting sick of walking too.." Jean sighed in relief, following Marco eagerly, Marco sped up to get to their checkpoint much faster.

"There! Conn--I mean...!" Marco said enthusiastically when he spotted something move in the thick greenery of some shrubs. "K...ka..." Marco's face flushed a bit, "Ka-caw!!" He yelled in a pitched voice, his face reddening further.

Ren and Jean's eyebrows raised a bit at their companion.

"Ka-caaaawww!!" Another obnoxiously pitched voice replied, suddenly the shrubs had been moved then they were dropped on the ground, revealing a kid with a buzz cut.

"This is our companion...?" Ren mumbled to himself mostly, unimpressed with the sight of their so called 'Ally'.

Jean seems to have heard him however, "Yes, it appears so." He mumbled right back.

"We're so dead."

"Marco! Dammit that was almost perfect! Put more spirit into it!" The kid yelled and walked over to them. "Get in touch with your inner bird, be majestic! Like this, KAAAA-CAWWW!" He squawked loudly, showing Marco the right way to do it.. Whatever it was they were doing.