14: Scared

I have no explanation for this chapter, but i hope you like it XD

song for chap >>>

Benjamin's P.O.V

I was walking down the street home from Matt's, it was pretty late, but I figured being a 6.3ft tall guy, I'd be right. And it wasn't like I hadn't done it plenty of times before.

I was wrong.

Tyres screeched and I whirled around o the pavement to see a car speeding down the street behind me, jump off the road onto the pavement and come flying at it, it's headlights blazing. I jumped to the side just in time, the car narrowly missing me. But as soon as I was on my feet around the car spun in a fast U turn and came after me again. I leaped over someone's front fence and the car came hurtling through it, sending wood flying everywhere. I ducked under a tree branch as the car reared right into the front window of the house.

WTF?

The doors to the car flew open and huge thugs with guys the size of their arms jumped out and aimed their weapons at me. I put my arms up in surrender, but they opened fire...

Zain's P.O.V

I was running, but it was like I was underwater. I saw the car leaped through the fence from the end of the street, saw it smash through the front window of someone's house. I saw Benji jump out the way, those weird guys come out with guns. I saw them open fire. Then I was screaming and whirling through colours... Bolting upright in bed. Saxon burst through my bedroom door in only his boxers, panting.

“What's wrong? Why are you screaming?” he asked me panicky. He had a baseball bat in one hand. I leaped out of bed and pulled my pants on, then froze. Wait, why was I panicking? I'd had some awful dream about Benjamin getting hurt. But it's okay, it was only a dream. I fell back onto my bed and sighed while my brother waited expectantly.

“Don't worry, just a dream,” I said, running my hand through my hair.

It wasn't.

Benjamin's P.O.V

I didn't feel any pain. Which was good because I didn't do well with pain. It was black, but that was because my eyes were closed. I shifted where I sat, realising I was now sitting somewhere, and it was uncomfortable despite it being slightly padded.

“He's stirring,” someone grumbled nearby. My eyes flew open to see I was sitting in the back of a black sedan. My hands and feet were tied with duct tape, and I could feel some over my mouth. There were four thugs in the car with me, the one driving was watching the road while the others were looking at me, holding their guns tightly. Wait, they'd opened fire, why wasn't I hurt? I looked down, my clothes were fine. Odd.

“Benjamin Andy Warner?” the guy closest to me asked. Should I nod?

I shook my head. The guy who'd asked me the question frowned at his friend. The friend growled.

“Don't lie to us boy, we're not those who like to be tested,” he hissed.

I nodded, reluctantly.

“Good,” he said and handed my attention back to his friend, who continued.

“Date of Birth 21st of the 3rd 1994. Mother: Sandra Jean Harper. Father: George Dylan Warner. Orientation: T. Action: A.N. Outcome: I.P,” the guy listed off. Hey, that was like that card in my box. But wait, the answers were different. What's going on?

“Alright, proceed,” the other guy said. It seemed he was the leader. What does AN and IP and T mean? Alien Number? Intelligent Person? Tank? Haha, yeah you bet I'm tank. Ugh, this is no time for jokes Ben, get your head together you're getting hysterical.