1: Sombody's Watching Me

© Copyright to Mouki21

So here is my new story!

Enjoy! Vote if you're also a scary creeper who watches people sleep!!!! (you'll understand soon)

 Oh and yes, Benjamin is based on Benjamin from 'I've Fallen For A Sex God'

Ghost Never Sleeps

1

Benjamin's P.O.V

I tossed and turned in bed. One minute I was hot, the next I was cold. The blankets were comforting, they were constricting. I was about to fall asleep, I was wide awake. I shoved the blankets off with frustration and sighed, starring up at the roof. I closed my eyes and begged for sleep to come just like I had been doing for the last three hours. I'd tried not looking at the clock on my night stand but my eyes seemed to glance over to it without my control. Right now I was thirsty but too lazy to move. I knew the longer I waited to get myself a drink the longer I'd lay here awake, slowly driving myself mad. I sighed and sat up in bed, starring at my bedroom door. I willed a cool glass of water to float into my room for me, and when it didn't I got out of bed and stood. I walked over to the door and opened it. The hallway was lit by the laundry light that my little sister always left on because she was scared of the dark. I could see her bedroom door open from here. I went out into the hall and walked down it scratching my bare chest as I yawned and walked past Lace's bedroom. I caught a glimpse of here sound asleep under the covers of her bed with her back to me.

“Lucky her,” I muttered as I ended the hall and walked out into the living room. This room was dark but I could make out the shapes of the couches and the coffee table in the middle, the TV and it's cabinet against the wall and the lightly lit curtains that spread across the window. I ducked through this room and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a dry glass from the airing rack and turned it right way up, holding it under the running tap. I could barely see so I tucked my middle finger over the edge to feel when the water got to the top. The cold water touched my skin and I turned to the tap off and lifted the water to my lips. I gulped down the entire glass, cherishing the soothing feeling before I refilled the glass and took it with me back to my room. I was looking at my feet as I walked back to my room but something flashed before me at the other end of the hallway. I looked up and saw something. A little freaked I moved faster to my room and closed the door behind me. My eyes flickered around my dark room, as if waiting for something to jump at me, my mind's eyes not helping my nerves. When nothing attacked me I went over to my bed set my glass down and got back into bed. I faced my window and starred at the little white light that lined the edge of it as I tried to drift off again. That same flashing thing happened behind me and I whirled around and froze, waiting to see something that was not there. Great, now I'd never get to sleep.

“It's just your mind playing tricks on you Benjamin, because you're so tired,” I whispered to myself

“Talk to yourself and people will think you're crazy,” a voice laughed and my eyes shot open. I looked around the room, my heartbeat raising again and I held my breath. But there was no one.

“Okay, so maybe I am crazy,” I whispered.

“Yeah, maybe you are,” that voice laughed again.

“Who's there?” I asked, panic rising. My hands were clenched into fists and I was sweaty a cold sweat all over. There was no reply to my question and I continued to wait for one. As I waited my eyelids began to droop and I felt myself fall back onto my pillow. No... have... to... stay... awake. I said with fright, but it was only half-hearted. Then I slipped into the sleep I'd been waiting for.