3: Bad Kids

Hahahaha the 3: at the top looks like a face hahahaha

so anywho... the song Blake dances too is on the side >>>>>>

This chapter really get's into the whole 'ghost' thing, i had fun writing it and i hope you have fun reading it.... not too much fun eh eh eh! :P anywhoooooo..... ENJOY my little muffin faces hahaha

Blake was standing on his desk in class swinging his hips and singing a song by GAGA.

We don’t care what people say, we know the truth
Enough is enough of this horse shit
I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun.
Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom.

I’m a bitch, I’m a loser baby maybe I should quit
I’m a jerk, wish I had the money but I can’t find work
I’m a brat, I’m a selfish punk, I really should be smacked
My parents tried until they got divorced ‘cause I ruined their lives!
” he sung. What was he on?

People were cheering him on and clapping to his beat. Matt was laughing so hard his face was red and Garret was smirking with REC. But my ghost was still occupying my mind. Was he a ghost? How did he die? Why was it targeting me? Was it a spirit? What did it want? I pulled out my phone and went onto the internet, looking up spirits and ghosts. It came up with 'Ghost; Definition' so I clicked on it and read.

'The spirit of a dead person, especially one believed to appear in bodily likeness to living persons or to haunt former habitats.

A returning or haunting memory or image.'

I didn't really understand what it meant all too much so I searched spirit.

'The vital principle or animating force within living beings.

Incorporeal consciousness.

The soul, considered as departing from the body of a person at death.

A being inhabiting or embodying a particular place, object, or natural phenomenon.

A fairy or sprite.

The part of a human associated with the mind, will, and feelings.

Spirits A mood or an emotional state.

A particular mood or an emotional state characterised by vigour and animation.'

I seemed to agree with the later. It fitted better with what I'd seen since the... thing was active and communicative. Also the idea of him being a spirit made my nerves and state of sane mind feel much better.

“What you doing?” Matt asked, leaning across to try and see my phone. I pocketed it quickly and smiled innocently.

“Nothing,” I said nonchalantly.

“Whatever,” Matt chuckled and punched my arm lightly before looking back to Blake who was now attempting the worm on top of two desks.

“You're going to fall,” I told Blake and he flipped me off. Then he fell to the floor. And what did I say? But no, nobody listens. I laughed as Blake stood and took a bow while people clapped him. I rolled my eyes as the siren went.