10: Set The Fire To The Third Bar

hey hey hey, howsit hanging moncita? haha

this chap all from Zain's perspective, YAY!!!!

pic >

song >

enjoy!

vote if you think Zain should have a shower scene!

Zain's P.O.V

I watched myself in the mirror brushing my teeth. I was grinning at myself as the toothpaste foam dribbled down my chin. I spat it into the sink and cupped my hand under the running water, washing out my mouth and wiping it off my chin. I quickly shouted goodnight to the people in my house and jumped into my bed, pulling the covers up. I closed my eyes and willed myself to sleep so that I could get today over and done with. Another pointless day of hoping and dreaming that one day Benjamin Warner would be mine. Oh well. I'd certainly enjoyed watching him earlier. Before I knew it I was finally slipping under.

Smoke and lights were flashing all around me. I wasn't sure exactly where I was. I could hear voices, someone laughing. I looked right, I looked left, all around me was the same swirling thing.

You are forbidden to see Benjamin Warner,” many voices spoke to me. I couldn't tell if they were near or far, male or female, young or old. I just knew that there were many. And I'd know them long before. They were my nightmares.

I have to see him. I have to,” I cried out desperately. But my voice shook with the fear that was now inside me. Huge chains came flying out of the smoke and wrapped themselves around my limps. I looked up. I saw a trap door open with light above. Benjamin's was looking down through it at me. He was crying. Then I was pulled down and under the smoke.

I woke with a panicked kick out to stop myself falling. God, what a crazy nightmare. I rubbed my eyes and looked about my room. Same as always. Cherub, my caramel Labrador puppy, was asleep across my side between me and the wall. I scratched her belly and she kicked her leg before yawning. I yawned too and laid back down to sleep. A mental image of Benjamin shocked itself in front of me and I groaned. I wanted him so bad. I wanted to touch his soft golden hair. Look close into those brilliant sea blue eyes. Lick that soft tanned skin. Kiss those firm and alluring pink lips.

My heart was literally breaking thinking about it. About something I couldn't have.

Someone I couldn't have.

I closed my eyes and listened to mine and Cherub's breathing and I drifted back into sleep.

I was whirling through that smoke and lights again. But this time it was different. I felt more determined to reach my destination now. A door came into view and reached out for it. I twisted the door handle and flung it open, throwing myself inside. I closed the door behind me and looked around. I was standing in Benjamin's living room. Happy, I ran out of the room, down the hall and to Benjamin's bedroom door. I flung my weight through the door and glided through easily. Benjamin looked over at me from the end of his bed as I entered and he beamed at me. My heart melt and became entirely liquid. Benjamin pushed himself back into the middle of his bed and patted the space in front of him where he'd just been sitting for me to join him. Without hesitation I leaped over to the bed and sat on it in front of him, my legs crossed like his were.