2: I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance

Okay so it's not as popular as i hoped it would be, but oh well.

This one is a little more jumpy, but it gives you a few more looks into the other characters! ENJOY!

 pic of matthew on side >>>>>

2

Garret's P.O.V

“So how does a quarter back flank a wing?” Benjamin was asking Blake as we drove from his house back to school. Matt was sitting behind me and Benjamin was in the other back seat. Blake was sitting on Benjamin's lap.

“Well, the quarter back doesn't actually flank anyone, the wing is the one that does the flanking,” Blake was explaining, using his hands to try and portray what he was saying, “But the wing would pretty much keep the other guys off the quarter back's back.” Then Blake laughed and Benjamin hugged him tighter. I gritted my jaw and clenched the steering wheel.

“Alright you two,” I said as I pulled into the school parking lot. It was jam packed with people dressed in the school colours, white and green. Music was pumping from unseen speakers and people were running around with sparklers, glow sticks and silly string. I parked the car towards the back and turned off the engine. A guy without a shirt on jumped in front of my car. He looked like a madman with green paint all over him. He shouted and punched his chest like a gorilla and then leaped away.

“Okay, weird,” I said and got out of the car to join my friends.

“We better stick together,” Benjamin said, putting his hand on Blake's back, “We all know how easily Blake gets lost.” Blake blushed but smiled. I clenched my jaw and grabbed Blake's sleeve, pulling him to me.

“I'll keep an eye on him,” I said and started walking to the boys locker rooms so Blake could get changed.

“Hey G, why are you so tense?' Blake asked me, pulling on my arm to stop me just outside the locker room door.

“I'm not,” I grumbled, turning my head away from him and yanking free of his grip. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

“G?” he whispered, taking a few steps towards me. I put both my arms out against his chest to stop him coming closer.

“Why do you like him? He doesn't like you, he likes Matthew. Why do you like him?” I demanded of Blake. A tear ran down his cheek.

“You... (sniff)... you wouldn't understand,” Blake cried, covering his eyes with his arm he ran into the locker room and slammed the door on me. I kicked the wall. Dammit Blake.

Benjamin's P.O.V

“What's that about?” Matthew asked me, putting his head close to mine. My heart was beating so fast I swear he could hear it.

“Garret's been acting weird lately,” I agreed. Matthew tapped my shoulder.

“I better get changed, see you later man,” Matthew said and then went over to where Garret was. I put my hand on Garret's shoulder.

“We better go find some seats,” I told him, Garret shrugged me off and stormed away.

~

Our team was on the field doing stretches. Matthew was jogging like the god he was with the number 4 on his back. Blake was sitting on the floor picking out grass with his head down, 8 on his back. The other team streamed onto the field and the couches blew their whistles. Then the game was ablaze. I didn't know much about football but our team shot the ball under our legs to Matthew, who caught it and started running backwards before throwing it across the field to Blake, who landed the catch and started running for the goals. A big guy tackled him to the ground and he lost the ball. People around us booed as the player from the other team took the ball away. Blake stayed down on the ground, his face in the dirt. Garret jumped to his feet beside me and Matthew and a few other team-mates ran to Blake. Blake was helped to his feet and we were back in the game.