Chapter 35

n// so i might have just come to the realization that some of you might be reading thora's name as "TH-or-uh" but in reality it's actually pronounced "TOR-uh" omg i didnt know yall didnt know that so uh there ya go i guess lmao this is so funny to me but honestly yall can call her what ever your lil hearts desire idc i love yall anyways ((ps this is severely unedited im so sorry this is pretty bad so i apologize if i let any of you down))

As Thora had her dress for the night fitted -- a stunning green, black, and gold number that had been custom made for the night -- she couldn't help but to reflect on everything that had happened. Everything that she'd gone through. And the only thing that she could think of it was this:

Death sucked ass.

She'd remembered how miserable it was for her to just sit on the other side, doing nothing all day but watching her loved ones make every possible mistake in the book. It was almost to a point where she believed it to be intentional, as if someone were writing in all of the plot lines for mere shock value opposed to the actual content of the program. ((n// i am the saltiest bitch that ever lived i swear))

"Well, don't you look ravishing," Kol said, walking into the room where she stood, smirking. "You know, if Nik hadn't already claimed you, I sure would have."

Thora rolled her eyes at his comment, now knowing that he really hadn't changed in the slightest over the years.

"Oh, Kol," She sighed after thanking her seamstress, looking at herself in the mirror. "You know I wish nothing of a love triangle. Don't we already have enough of those already?"

"You can never have enough, love."

The two then made eye contact, bursting into fits of laughter.

"Really, though, Thora," He said seriously, smiling softly. "You do look lovely. You'll sure as hell be making Nik the happiest man alive tonight."

"Thank you, brother," Thora replied sincerely. "And what of you? Any girl you've got your eye on?"

"Well, seeing as I've only been re-awakened for a little bit, I can't say that I do. But that won't stop me from seducing every single lady in a ten mile radius, if that's what you're implying."

"Oh, but of course! I would expect nothing less from the most charming man to have ever existed!"

"You better watch yourself, darling, before you swoon."

The pair shared another laugh, both of them having fun for the first time in what seemed like forever. Until it was ruined by the one and only Mama Mikaelson.

"Kol, I do implore you to stop flirting with your brother's wife," She said in a slightly scolding tone, walking into the room. "Thora, please stop encouraging him."

"My apologies..." Thora murmured, tilting her head down slightly in shame.

Some of the other things she remembered were how you should never get on Esther Mikaelson's bad side. Not only did it not bode well in the slightest, but she was her mother-in-law. She was scared of fucking up anyways.

"Kol, if you could excuse us, please."

And with that, the fun between the two was officially over, Kol leaving the room. But not without sending a snarky look in his mother's direction. Then again, that was just Kol being Kol.

"I'm sorry," Thora said softly. "Were we being a disturbance?"

"No, not at all." Esther smiled reassuringly. "I just wanted to have a little girl time, is all."