Chapter 31

n// oooo update yay!! also guys,, as i said before,,,,,,, shit is gonna happen really soon okay lets be patient now, and lets focus on the killer character development that thora is displaying??? like im pretty proud of her tbh like yas girl u be confident u get that klaus mikaelson love u winnin bravo 4 u anyways this is pretty unedited because i really wanted to get this out ASAP and i am lazy lmao thank u and enjoy!!!

ps stefan is a lil bitch when he turns off the switch pass it on

"I'm surprised you're still in town," Klaus said quietly as he watched his little sister's coffin be wheeled away, sensing his presence in the room. "I gave you your freedom, you could've gone anywhere."

"I live here, Klaus." Stefan replied smugly, agitating the man with the volume of his voice, as Thora was just upstairs, still asleep from the previous night's events. He didn't want to leave her in the hotel room alone, and even though the house wasn't nearly done, it was good enough for her to sleep in.

"I do mind you to  watch your volume, Stefan, my wife is very tired and is taking a rather well deserved nap," The hybrid said quietly before returning to the subject at hand. "And, well, if we're playing this game, then, uh... I was here first."

"You know, I don't like your hybrid friends." Stefan began again, not caring about his volume or the human upstairs sleeping. "They're everywhere, kind of like fleas. I want them gone."

"Yeah, well, uh, I kind of like having them around. Gives the misses even more protection from those who wish to hurt her and disrupt our peace."

"I would hardly call what you have peace."

"You know, I'm hurt. I hoped that I'd free you, and we'd pick up where we left off. But here you are, guzzling vervain like the rest of them, I'm sure. So much for friendship."

"Friends don't strip friends of their free will."

"Okay, yeah, granted, that was a little extreme, but I get a little moody." Klaus said. "Just ask my siblings. Speaking of whom, isn't it time you handed them over?"

"Klaus..." Stefan began again, stepping toward the hybrid threateningly. "Get your hybrids out of Mystic Falls, or I will remove them myself."

Klaus chuckled at his threat and continued to sip on his drink.

"You see, if you continue to threaten me, I'm going to be forced to retaliate. Kill people. And it'll get messy again."

"Do whatever you want, I don't really care." Stefan smiled. "Or you know what? Maybe I do. Yeah, maybe I care so much, that I drop Elijah into the arctic."

"Well, maybe I'd be willing to lose one brother if it meant killing yours."

"Try me. Let's find out."

The two had a staring contest, both smiling wickedly as the games were about to begin. Klaus already had so much anger toward Stefan and his whole team of other misfit toys, after what they tried to do to him and what they all did to Thora, and Stefan was just going to make it even easier for him. He knew that even with his emotions off, a part of him will always love Elena, and an even bigger part of him loved his brother. He was just going to bring the retaliation a bit sooner than he thought.

"Is everything okay?" One of Klaus' new sires asked, walking into the room after putting Rebekah in her room.

"Everything's fine, Mindy. Stefan was just leaving after failing to make his point."

And all of the sudden, Stefan picked up a knife, decapitating the poor hybrid right then and there.

"Well," He smiled. "One down. You may want to, uh, send the rest of them away before it gets messy... Again."