Chapter-32 graduation (last chapter)

Graduation

Taeyeon

This is it, we are going to graduate.
Baekhyun was siting next to me, their called us by our names by alphabets. He was sleeping on my shoulder.

"Byun Baekhyun."the principal said, I immediately woke Baekhyun.

"Yah, Baekhyun wake up. It's your turn."I said to him, he yawned.

"Go now."I whispered at him, he nodded and went over to the stage. Baekhyun, took his certificate (A/N sry don't know what this thing is called xD)

They took a picture, and then he went back to his seat.

"Congratulation you graduated school, I'm proud of you."I said to him, and he smirked while hugging me by my waist.

"Yah, Baekhyun. Stop it."I said to him, after 10 minutes I was now.

"Aigo, these two love birds are never going to stop."I heard Jessica saying behind me, I smirked and turned to her.

"Sure, sure Mrs.Wu."I said to her, and she glared at me.

"Yah! I'm still Jessica Jung, J.U.N-"

"Kim Taeyeon."They said Baekhyun let go.

"Anyways, I'm excited for the wedding."I said to her and Jessica made a fake smile.

I took my certificate, an the teacher congratulated me.

5 years later

Baekhyun

"Taeyeon? Yah why are you saying this to me?"I asked her, why does she wants to break up with me?

"B-Baekhyun, it's complicated right now. Please just accept the fact that I'm going to break up with you."She said to me in a serious tone and wanted to walk away with her luggage. I grabbed her wrist.

"Yah! I know you want to be a doctor, I won't bother you by your carrier I will support you."I said to her, and she rolled her eyes.

"You want to be a doctor? I would never imagine that you're too stupid. And please promise me to never contact me, accept it now."Taeyeon said in an ice cold tone.

Taeyeon

I moved out our apartment, which we were living for five years well. After a week Baekhyun stopped contacting me, I was studying in a medicine university. Because, I decided to be a doctor.

Through Chanyeol I found out that, Baekhyun is in America working there. At least he moved on.

As for Seohyun, she's married with Chanyeol. Baekhyun didn't appear in her wedding either I guess it's because of me.

And as for jessica her relationship with Kris got better, they even live now each other which made me surprise. My brother is now married with sohee, at least he's living happiness but, right now he's in the army.

8 year past and now I'm working as a doctor in the most famous hospital.

"Ms.Kim it's time for the operation."my co worker said and I nodded.

To be continue. . . .

Is this called a plot twist? I guess so

Is this called a plot twist? I guess so. Anyways thank you for supporting this fanfic, I really appreciate it. And also the next sequel book is called "EMERGENCY COUPLE"

Weird ending I guess I didn't get any ideas so yep.

Sorry for the sad ending :/

Inspired by the drama from song Jihyo :3