Chapter-20 discussion

Sorry for the bad grammar, this sure has A LOT OF MISTAKEs!

Taeyeon

I still can't believe what happened yesterday night, did he really meant it so? He's a player, popular and handsome instead of me I'm a nerd, ugly and short.

Heechul-Oppa and I drove with his car today, he knew that something wasn't right with me, well we are siblings.

"Are you alright?"He asked me, while driving, I nodded but, he knew that I lied.

"You're a bad actor, what happened yesterday?"heechul-Oppa said to me, and I took a breath. Since he's my brother and know me since birth, I should at least tell him what happened.

"Well,.. There's a boy who confessed to m-"Heechul-Oppa suddenly stopped the car because, it was red and he immediately asked me which boy.

"Is he handsome?"He asked me while scratching his chin.

I nodded, and heechul-Oppa smirked.

"Aish,.. My youngest sister has a lover boy."He said like a proud mother.

"I'm your only sister."I said to him, and he rolled his eyes.

"Who's your lover boy?"He asked me, but it sounded more that he wanted to annoy me, I told him to drive, since light is now green.

"You know Byun baekhyun?"I asked him, and his jaw was open.

"That boy?"he asked me in a serious tone.

"Neh."I muttered myself and my cheek blushed, he parked the car and we both went out the car.

"Baekhyun is actually a really nice guy, but I'm not sure if he suits you since he's a-"I cut him off.

"Playboy? I know that's why I rejected him, I'm not sure if he meant it real, but I,.. I kind a like too."I muttered at the end, and he smirked at the end.

"You don't like him, you love him."Heechul-Oppa teased me, and pinched my cheek.

"But as you said, he sure doesn't suit me."I said, to defend myself while crossing my arms.

"You didn't let me finish my sentence, if you like him, no I mean love him, then go for it. Because I know Baekhyun since he was a junior here in Sm-Town."Heechul Oppa said.

"And I trust him, being with you even though he's a player."He said muttering to himself. I rolled my eyes, I will tell Baekhyun, it sooner or later, how I feel.

Heechul-Oppa gave me my bag, and we went to the gates showing our ID's, I then walked to my class, and sat on my table, baekhyun wasn't there. Well,.. Maybe he will come later, I mean he's often late.

The bell rang, and science lesson started. Mr.Ji gave us our exams back, I got all scores which is really wondering me, on the other hand Baekhyun has -5. Maybe I should help him, but that's his own fault.

Not studying or listening to the teacher, he's always busy with flirting or kissing no wonder why.

Hara suddenly stood up.

"Mr.Ji Baekhyun-Oppa isn't here."she said, like a worried girlfriend. Stop acting like you're his girlfriend.

"I know, Ms.Go."he said and wrote him to the absence students.
Hara was smirking at me, and I rolled my eyes, she giggled with her friends

"Baekhyun-Oppa is so cute."

"Baekhyun-Oppa miss me"