Chapter-19 mistunderstanding

This chapter might get too corny, hehehe sorry for the previous chapter I hope you liked it :3
Let's get started->

Taeyeon

Why did he ask that question? Have you ever stole anything.

"No, of course not."I said and laughed lightly, I guess he meant it as a joke.

"Liar."He suddenly said in a serious tone, I was shocked when he said.

"What do you mean?"I asked him with confuse look, that's kind of ridiculous, I actually though he would ask me more about my opinion about the school, or anything like that.

"You stole my heart."He said to me and looked at my eyes.

"Wh..What?"I asked him, and pinched again his cheek, but he hold my hand instead of pinching me back.

"Ya? Baekhyun out of mind or did you eat something bad, I'm a nerd?"I asked him and hold with my other hand his forehead, but he's not sick at all.

I was speechless, but the door got opened. The janitor came, as saw the two of us. He was confuse at first, but then saw me and looked scared.

"Ah! SADAKO!"He yelled and ran outside.

I looked at Baekhyun, and he made this 'I-don't-know'  face.

"Do I really look like sadako?"I muttered to myself, I took my bag and it's already 7:34pm being stuck with him 2 hours? I hold his arm and told him to be faster.

We went outside the hallway.
So this is how the school looks when, it is dark, and empty to be honest kind of scary.

Wen we arrived the gate outside, I got a message from, my brother.

He said that he's in a friend's house he will arrive late an also I need to walk with ginger outside and he might make his business in the apartment.

"See you tomorrow."I said to him and wanted to walk away until I felt someone grabbing my writ.

"Baekhyun?"I asked him, he had this innocent serious face on him.

"You know everything that I told you earlier?"He said, and I nodded light like the tempo of a robot.

"Just forget that."Baekhyun said. I nodded, I knew it that he didn't mean it serious I never had any experiences with these things, but I knew he didn't mean it.

"Neh, take care of yourself."I said to him, and walked away.

Baekhyun

I went to my car, and punched myself.
Aish why didn't I just confess her, that was close how does it come that I said that to her. Without thinking I went to a gas store and bought me some beer.

I should never ever, talk with her.

When I paid the beer, the cashier looked at me and started to flirt with me.

"Want to have company?"she asked me.

"No."I said coldly and went out the store, she looked shocked that I said no, that girl was pretty, but not my style,

For some reason I had that feeling to refuse it.

I went inside my car and had some cigarettes and smoke a little bit, I kind of feel like a single man who divorce with his wife.

But she wasn't even my girlfriend. Aish you Kim Taeyeon are giving me a headache. I was staying here until 10pm, I got a phone call from Seohyun my younger sister, but I hung off and ignored it.

I suddenly heard someone knocking at my car window, when I opened it is aw taeyeon?!

Taeyeon

What a coincidence that I met him there.I forgot to walk with ginger outside so that he can make his business.

Heechul Oppa is luckily not here. He's in a friend's place because, of a project and he will come later.

Which means ginger was alone at the apartment.

"Yah! You Baekhyun what are you doing that late smoking and drinking beer?"I asked me and pointed at the things.

"What are you doing here?"He asked  and raised an eye brow.

Baekhyun

"I live next to the gas station."she said and pointed to a building, I put the cigarettes aside and the beer.

I nodded when she said, she had a blue trousers on, Taeyeon lives near here, I went off the car and saw that dog with her ginger?

"You have the dog along you?"I asked her, and she nodded happily like a child.

"How did you figure my car?"I asked her, and she pointed at the back my car, there was Byun written on it.

"I knew it was yours, why are you smoking or drinking it's not good for your health."Taeyeon said in a worried tone.

"So you care for me?"I smirked and he laughed.

"You're a playboy, duh and I have ginger."she said happily as hugged the dog.

"Hm,..If you wouldn't bump to me you would never bump to ginger."I said to her, and she smiled and laughed.

"By the way about earlier, when I said that thin-"She cut me off.

"I know it was a joke."Taeyeon said.

"No, I actually meant it serious."I said to her, and she laughed.

"Stop it, you're a good actor."She said and laughed, but when I made that serious face she also was then serious.

"M..Mianhe, I didn't know you meant it that serious because, I'm a nerd you're handsome."Taeyeon said to me, and tried to comfort me since he though I was joking.

"Just forget it."I said to her and went inside the car, and started to drive, Taeyeon looked worried about that.

Taeyeon

"Baek,.."before I could finish my sentence he immediately drove away, and left me alone with ginger.

I don't like you.

I love you Pabo.

A:/N
Aish,.. Just confess to each other :S thanks for reading :3