Chapter-29 cheating

Baekhyun

Finally, ginger is clean it took us 2 hours get him also in the tub, he even sometimes ran while he had shampoo.

After his bad I jumped in the couch and was lying there, on the other Taeyeon came wearing her daily clothes.

She looks cute :3

"Finally he's dry

"Finally he's dry."she said, ginger was carried by Taeyeon who was walking and passed me, but I hugged her from the back by her waist who lands now on top of me.

While ginger was beside us.

"Aish,..Baekhyun."She muttered and I smirked at her. We both stared at each other eyes, and stayed in this position for 20 seconds.

Taeyeon and I wanted to kiss, until my phone vibrated. I took a glance of the phone.

From: ****

Baekhyun, where are you?

"Oh,.. Mianhe,! I need to go now."I said to her, and stood up.

Taeyeon

I didn't realize that Bakhyun and I lips where near t each other, even I was nervous, but then someone sent him a message, I realize then that my position was weird.

I stood up, and he took a glance at his phone. For some reasons I wants him to kiss me.

"Yeah, i  need to prepare dinner for ginger."I Said in an awkward tone, and crossed my arms.

"See you, next week Baekhyun."I said to him. He gave me a peck on the cheek, and hugged me lightly.

After that, Baekhyun went out the apartment. I

Baekhyun

Aish,..this girl.

Why does she need to send me a message when I went to kiss Taeyeon on her lips, anyways I should better send her a message that I we will meet tomorrow.

I took my phone and dialed her number.

To: ****

Let's meet each other later tomorrow in the evening in the mall, I was currently too busy.

From: Baekhyun

Saturday
--------------------------------------

Taeyeon