Chapter-25 official

This/all chapter/s contains a lot of bad grammar and mistake.

Anyways let's get started:

Baekhyun

Wait?! She wasn't having a lunch date with him, aish yoda you're dead!

"And why were you even ignoring me?! Or wait you were enjoying yourself with your 5 girls, am I right?"Taeyeon asked me while crossing her arms.

5 girls? Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, joy and Yeri?

"I showed them around the school."I said to her.

"Yeah, yeah what a great liar you are."she said while crossing her arms.

"I'm not lying."I said to her, she sure is still mad that the fact I stole her first kiss, she suddenly stood up and walked away.

"Yah? where are you going?!"I asked her, she ignored me. Still mad huh?

Taeyeon

I didn't want to, talk with I'm still pissed of. About his behavior, my first kiss, and now he's lying. I ignored him and walked away from me, but I suddenly felt two pair of arms on my back.

"Yah! Baekhyun, I need to go now."I yelled at him, he was back hugging me.

"Just, be honest and tell me you were enjoying the kiss."he said to me, an didn't let go.

Wae! byuntae.

"Baekhyun? Are you out of you mind, should I be happy the fact that, my lips are now swollen."I said while turning to him, showing my lips.

He suddenly gave me a soft peck on my lip. Wait what! Again my second kiss.

"I'm sorry for my behavior, and your swollen lip."he said while hugging me in a cute voice.

Should, I forgive him? I mean he took care of me when I was drunk and didn't make anything wrong. But he made these videos where I said I love him.

Oh,..Love him,..
Oh yeah, I love him, I actually never was being honest to him about my feelings towards him, I should forgive him.

"Ok, chingu."I muttered to myself and smiled at him, wait! Why did I say chingu *boyfriend* aish!!!

"So this means we are official aren't we? Jagiya."He muttered to me.

Wait he didn't even ask me to be his girlfriend.

"You haven't even asked me yet."I said to him.

"Kim Taeyeon do yo-"before he could even finish his sentences I immediately cut him off by kissing, him on his lips.

A POV

'Saranghae' was on the two minds.

Jessica

Aish,.. Where in the world are these two.

Kris and I were searching for them, since the lesson started and today we have the same classes as them because, our teacher has an appointment.

"Do you know where Baekhyun always going?"I asked him.

"Aish,.. I know in the rooftop."He said and we went upstairs, when we went upstairs, I immediately opened the door.

What the heck!

They are kissing while the lesson.

"That's so disgusting."Kris and I said t the same time.

"Oh,.. Mi..Mianhe."Taeyeon said while blushing, but Baekhyun smiled.

"Aren't you often kissing in public with different girls?"Baekhyun asked Kris.
He has a point actually.

"Yes, but seeing my friend having a girlfriend while I'm on the other hand I'm still single."Kris said.

"Sica also."Taeyeon said and I gave her a death glare.

"Does this mean you two are official?"Kris asked them, and they nodded at each other while smiling.

"I'm going to enjoy my life being single."I muttered to myself.

"I'll still play with girls feeling."Kris said, the four of us walked to the lesson.

I didn't notice that taeyeon's lips were really swollen and she even has a wound.

"What happened with your lips?"I asked her.

"Well,.. Long story."She said, and I gave Baekhyun a death glare.

"One wrong move, breaking her heart or making her hurt, I swear I'm going to break your bones so that you won't be able to feel anything."I said to him, he nodded scared and Taeyeon looked at me.

"I'm only honest."I said to her.

Hahaha I know Sica is a really caring person towards her friends, to bad that she's not in GG anymore :( but still in fanfic you can do everything :)

I hoped you like the chapter, I was really having no ideas so I wrote it how my thoughts were :3

Finally OFFICIAL Couple *.*