Chapter-28 baekhyun's visit

This chapter sure contains a lot of bad grammar, anyways at least a chapter :3

Taeyeon

After the detention, it was already 7pm Jessica told me that, she can drive me home today because, she has a new car.
We were walking through the hallway, Baekhyun and Kris were walking behind us talking while, Jessica and I were talking.

"So are you going to this event?"I asked her.

"Yes, because my sister will sing with her friends in that event and I want to come along."She said to me.

"And you?"Jessica asked me.

"It would be nice to come I mean, meeting new students from different schools."I said to her, and she smiled lightly to me. Baekhyun suddenly appeared from my back.

"Hello, what are you girls talking about?"he asked us and hugged me from the back.

"About the event."I said to him, Kris rolled his eyes because, he hugged me from the back. Even Sica was rolling her eyes.

"That's so corny."Kris muttered and Jessica nodded.

"Oh,.. By the way guys I'm going to sing in the event."Baekhyun said.

"Wae? Cool what about you kris?"I asked him.

"I'm going, but not because, of the reunion I want to check some new girls."He said.

"I swear if you keep acting as a playboy, you will live alone old."Jessica said.

"Yeah,.. I'm still 17 and handsome who is not going to fall in love with me?"Kris asked in an arrogant tone, and i raised and eye brow while Jessica rolled her eyes.

Baekhyun, ignored his behaving.

"Taeyeon we need to buy dresses because, there will be a red carpet."she said to me. I agreed with her.

"See you guys next week."Jessica said in an uninterested tone

Until we reach the gate, we went to her car.

"Bye."I said to them, Baekhyun went to me and kissed me on my cheek.

"Bye shortie."He said to me, and I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"Bye jerk."I said to him and kissed him on the cheek, while on the other hand Kris and Jessica rolled their eyes.

"Disgusting..."Jessica muttered and Kris agreed.

"Just wait, you two."Baekhyun said.

Jessica

Geez,.. These two are so cheesy at each other, Taeyeon and I went inside my car, I drove us to her.

"Have you ever ask how you fell in love love with that boy?"I asked her.

She though for an answer, and was scratching her chin.

"Actually yes, but I guess love a complicated thing."She said.

"By the way let's go tomorrow shopping for the event on Monday."I said to her.

"Sounds nice."Taeyeon said, I smiled at her lightly and we arrived in her apartment.