Chapter-13 instruments

At School

Before going to my class, I brought heechul-Oppa to his first since his leg has now a bandage.

When I went there, some boys tried to talk with new, but my brother gave them death glares, he told me that I should head now to my class.

When I walked to my class, it was still, empty even Tiffany wasn't there.
"Am I too early?"I muttered to myself, and sat on my desk.

"Yah,. That's my seat."a voice said.

I turned around and apologized to the boy.

"M..Mianhe, I forgot that it isn't my seat."I said and went in back where, baekhyun and I sit.

"I mean, I apologize for my behavior, by the way I'm Gd or known as g-dragon."the boy said and shook my hand.

"Annyeong, I'm Ki-"before finishing my sentences he cut me off.

"Kim Taeyeon, I know you're the new student."He said and smiled at me.

Ono,.. He looks cute when he smiles.

"Well,.. Do you know where the rest of the students are?"I asked him.

"Some are buying lunches, chit chatting or they are going to be late."he said to me.

He's right, I suddenly got a message from tiffany.

From: tiffany

Taeyeon, I overslept :S I'll arrive in 5 minutes there.

This means I'll wait here 5 minutes with G-Dragon, maybe I should start a conversation with him, to learn other students from here.

"By the way? Can I call you Gd since your name is kind of long?"I asked him.

"Sure, why not?"He said and sat on his table.

"Great."I said and smiled at him, someone suddenly appeared.

Baekhyun...

Why is the atmosphere so dark now, but noisy?

Well,.. A bunch of girls were screaming his name, since he sits beside me, the girls pushed me aside and I landed on the floor.

"Yah! Baek! Tell them not to push me."I muttered at him, while lying on the floor.

"Why should I."he said ice cold, aish! if it's allowed to bring animals in this school, I will bring ginger with me.

"You can't call him baek! Only his fan club is allowed!!"the girls said and gave me death glares.

I rolled my eyes while he smirked at me, for some reasons I feel scanned by him, so I stood up.

"Wae?"I asked him.

Baekhyun went to me and whispered at my ear "So you're wearing a pink underwear?"he said.

I blushed again.

"Yah! byuntae."I whispered at him, and  all girls gave Death glares because, I went near to him.

Lesson

Our first lesson will be music, I'm really glad about that. I really low music, well only singing I can't play any instruments, but Tiffany can play the flute.

Man I'm really jealous,...

"Who wants to play next?"Mr.Kim asked.

And yes mr.Kim known as Sparta is actually our PE teacher which is really wondering me, is that he's also a music teacher.

"How about you, Mr.Byun?"he asks him while holding his clipboard.

"Wae? He can play too?"I muttered to myself, and I felt someone kicking my foot.

"Yah, I heard that."he said and rolled his eyes.