Chapter-15 adwae!

Taeyeon

I can't believe it, that the voice that I heard was b..BAEKHYUN, my jaw opened. The boys who's actually a playboy, or what I like to call a jerk has a soulful voice and knows how to play the piano!?

"Still listening to my soulful voice?"I heard him stopping and he stopped playing the piano.

"Aish! How did you know that I'm here?"I asked him, in a wondered tone.

"I heard your footsteps duh."he said and rolled his eyes.

"Anyways,. Here's a broom now help me clean, before we won't make for our next lesson."I said to him. He ignored me.

I rolled my eyes as we cleaned the whole music room, when we finished cleaning, I told him to bring the room back, but he ignored me.

"Yah! Byun baekhyun!"I said to him, I accidents slipped on the floor and landed on him.

Baekhyun

Aish, that girl is still nagging, I tried to ignore her, but it didn't help, because she kept nagging.

"Yah! Byun baekhyun!"she said, I turned around and saw her slipping and we both then, fell on the floor.

Yah! That girl is now on top of me!

For some reasons we both stared at each other. Taeyeon didn't had her glasses on, and she actually looks pretty her eyes, nose and also her kissable lips,... Eh? What am I thinking?!

She's actually beautiful, but an annoying girl.

Taeyeon

Why is my heart beating so fast!
I can't just fall in love with a playboy, no I'm too innocent, but he has a handsome face, these eyes, nose and also kissable lips,..what the hell are you talking Kim Taeyeon!?

But he's really handsome, no wonder why I'm falling in,.. wait NO TAEYEON I'm too innocent and kind.

"Taeyeon! We brought you lun....- oh god what are you two doing!"Tiffany said and we looked at her.

"Aish,.Kris walk faster."I heard Sica saying and Kris suddenly appeared.

"What are you two doing?"the three of them asked us, I totally forgot our position, i immediately stood up and took the glasses from the floor.

"Where you two ma-"before Kris could even finish his sentence, baekhyun and I cut him off.

"Adwae!"we both said at the same time, which is wondering me is that baekhyun even said no, wait ah,.. We both dislike each other.

"Yah! Kris, Taeyeon doesn't deserve a boy like him."Jessica said, glad that she's defending me from him.

"And Baekhyun doesn't deserve her, she's a nerd."Kris said and went to baekhyun, who was beside me.

"Playboy."Jessisa said and kicked his foot.

"Yah! That hurts."he said to Sica and gave her a death glare.