Chapter-4 ice cube vs crazy weird pink monster

Finally, i tried my best to make it without any mistakes so anyways thanks for the readers :3
Here:

Taeyeon

Tiffany and Sica were still arguing although Seohyun, tried to stop them.
But unfortunately failed, Jessica called Tiffany 'Crazy weird pink Monster' while on the other hand Tiffany 'Mrs. Wu's ice cube.' How weird right, who would have thought that my first day on school would like that. 

I still have no idea about, these names that they are giving each other.

"Aish! Hajima!"Seohyun said in an annoyed tone, I couldn't believe that she was the youngest among them because, her attitude is mature. My phone suddenly vibrated, it my brother who sent me message.

'Teayeon! Come and watch my basketball play it will start 10 minute.' I read. Tiffany and Jessica were still arguing all the students had already left the cafeteria, and decided to eat outside in the campus because, of these two girls.

"Girl? Where is the basketball game?"I asked them, I guess only Seohyun understood me. Since the other two girls were arguing.

"It is in the second floor opposite the class F-3, take the left door, then you will see a sign where is written PE hall."Seohyun said, I grabbed my bag and tried to memorize her instruction. But, unfortunately I'm bad at memorizing things.  

"Or wait!"she said and suddenly got an idea, the two other girls suddenly stopped arguing which I'm really glad of. This was a non stop fight.

"Girls,..?How about going to the basketball game?"Seohyun asked them, Jessica had that angry look, and crossed her arms. She didn't look scary at all when she did that, Jessica looked really cute when she crossed her arms.

"Seorero if you are trying to get me mad I'm already so don't make me makn-"I cut Jessica off, because I didn't want Seohyun to get involve in any misunderstandings.

"Andwae, I was just wondering, because my brother is going to play."I said and tried to change her thought about the play, I also didn't want to search the PE hall since this school is so big.

"If Tiffany won't tease me."Jessica said in a cold attitude, and looked Tiffany who was next to her.

Seohyun looked at her, I guess this was a sign to tell her that she shouldn't tease Jessica,

"Ok I won't."Tiffany said and rolled her eyes.

"Let's go then."I said and we walked there.

"Wait don't we have lesson then?"I asked them.

"No Unnie. This school system is different then the others. We are allowed to go the games since today is Thursday."Seohyun said. My jaw was opened.

"You shouldn't open your mouth that wide maybe an insect will come?"Jessica said in a worried tone to me, and touched my chin to close my mouth.

I close it and we walked to the second floor.

"And also not to forget the topic."Tiffany said.

"Huh? Topic what topic do you mean?"I asked her in wondered tone.

"Topic mean, Type Of Student In Class."Jessica said in an annoyed tone.

I made that confuse look.

"To make it short in every class there are the type of students like Yuri, for example she's an athlete like her boyfriend."Jessica said coldly.

"Or seohyun, she's known as the kindest student and one of the smartest in the whole class."Tiffany said.

"Which means I'm known as a nerd."Seohyun said.

"Wae? You don't look like it."I said at her.

Seohyun took her glasse out as wore it.

I think it actually suits well,.. it doesn't look like she's nerd. Ok I lied she looks like one.

"Aish,.. Seohyun don't think like that."Tiffany said, trying to cheer her up.

"Well,.. Be grateful that your brother is kno-"Jessica was cut by a girl because, she bumped at her.

"Ya Look where you're going!?"The girl said. Jessica looked at her, and had a pissed off look, actually it was also part of this girl's fault. We walked away, and Jessica still had that pissed off face.

"Wh..What's wrong with her?"I whispered Tiffany and Seohyun. Not wanting Jessica to here our conversation, because it might be unpleasant for her.

"That was hyomin, known as the queenka in this school, also a mean girl with her group."Seohyun said.

"She's also dating my cousin."Tiffany said in a disgusting tone.

"And who's your cousin?"I asked her.