Chapter-5 her cousin

Taeyeon

"His name is Wu Yifan or known, as his Canada name Kris."answered Tiffany. Jessica, looked pissed off and kicked the door to opened the PE hall, she's kind of scary.. when she's mad.

"Here we are."Seohyun said, the PE hall is really huge I guess it is as big as my old school in jeonju. I looked around searching for my brother, the PE hall was full with students, teachers? And even the janitor came.

"Jessica-Unnie your sister is here."Seohyun said and pointed to a girl, she's so beautiful. She kind of looks like Yoona. They don't even look alike, but don't get me wrong they are both really beautiful.

We went to her and sat beside her, since there were free seats.

"Oh,.. Unnie I though you hate watching Basketball games?"She asked Jessica in a surprised tone.

"I do, but taeyeon's brother will play and Seohyun wanted to go."She said when she mentioned my name, Jessica pointed at me. I just smiled awkwardly, meanwhile her sister smiled at me and introduced herself.

"Annyeong, Jung Soojung, but please call me in my American name Krystal ."she introduced herself and stood up while bowing. She's really tall.

"Annyeong, Kim Taeyeon imnida." I said and also bowed. We sat next to her, the game hadn't started yet.

"Aish,.. Where's Lay-Oppa?"Krystal said and looked around. Jessica looked bored, and crossed her arms, by her face expression you can notice that she isn't that interested at all.

"Jealous that your younger sister already has a boyfrie-"before Tiffany could finish her sentence, Jessica kicked her left foot.

"Ouch!?"Tiffany yelled, both of them started to argue. Seohyun looked annoyed and just let them quarrel because, she knew that preventing them won't stop.

"dagg one word again, which is making me annoyed then we will see, if your pink vans will stay pink."Jessica warned her, Tiffany immediately stopped and looked at her vans.

"Aish,.. Unnies please stop the play will start."Seohyun said, the two of them apologized at each other.

"Krystal your boyfriend is playing."Seohyun said to her and pointed at a player.

So that's her boyfriend? They look cute together :3

"I'm really worried if he might hurt himself."Krystal said, in a worried tone.

"So that's why you have a first aid kit?"Tiffany said while staring at the huge first aid kit, I would rather describe it as a suitcase.

"Isn't it normal in a basketball game that they hurt themselves?"I asked in a wondered tone, I didn't want to sound rude. I mean people get mostly injured which is actually totally normal I guess.

"It is, but Lay-Oppa suffers from hemophilia which is a genetic disorder that prevents blood from clotting easily. He must be careful of deep cuts and open wounds, because excessive blood loss can occur."Krystal explained while looking at lay, making sure that he won't injure himself. I nodded my head, I can't believe what he has gone through, glad that he has a loving caring girlfriend like Krystal.

"You're so cute, Krystal I can't believe you're Jessica's younger sister."Tiffany said. Jessica kicked her leg again, and Tiffany gave her a death glare.

"But still I can't trust that boy, he is a friend of that playboy."Jessica muttered.

"Unnie yah,.. We're already 4 years together, can't you accept him?"Krystal asked her older sister.

"Krystal your sister needs time."Seohyun said