Catching Feelings

Hi guys, welcome to Catching Feelings! If you're on this page that means you decided to give my book a try. I'm so excited to upload, but before I start, I have a few things I need to say.

(1) everything in this book is one hundred percent mine so please don't be one of those assholes that steals it or copies it or puts my chapters on your own page. IT'S COPYRIGHTED BY ME. I would write one of those copyright disclaimer thingy's but no one reads them so there's no point. Just don't copy it because I will hunt you down and I will find you (dramatic music?) but seriously, don't do it. A lot of work and effort goes into writing the chapters for people to read and it's not right for other people to just take what isn't theirs.

(2) I wrote this book some time last year and didn't get the chance to edit it that much, so don't mind if you see spelling errors or anything like that. I'll try my best to go back and revise every chapter before uploading it.

(3) please don't say anything mean or rude or hateful in the comments. If you don't like the book, then stop reading it; you don't have to pollute the whole thing with rude comments.

(4) I'll try my best to update at least once a week. I don't know the exact date yet, but I'm thinking every Monday or Tuesday, it all depends on how busy I am with school and stuff.

(5) if you like a chapter, vote on it. If you like a paragraph, comment. I'd love to read what you guys have to say; even if it's a suggestion on how to make the book better.

(6) have fun reading Catching Feelings. It's the first book I've ever really written but it's so important to me because it allowed me to become aware of my talent and love for writing. I put so much work into it to make it something everyone would enjoy reading and am so proud of the results. I hope you will be too.

If you ever need someone to talk to or want to make a suggestion on one of the chapters or characters, you can email me at anytime.

Email: oliviamolella02yahoo.com

Twitter: oliviamolella

xoxoxo