185>10 years of feelings is not that easy to be forgotten, NEVER ever will.

Most of it here in the cursive writing will be Sooyoung's thoughts yeah ;)

Despite the fact that I know they try very hard to play a strong face as if they have already ride through the storm, I knew deep in their hearts, they just wanted to be in each other arms.
Sooyoung shakes her head before taking a sip of her hot chocolate latte. She watch as Taeyeon slowly looking to the right side of her shoulder to have a small peek of Tiffany who is oblivious of the pair of eyes that slowly turns into longing gaze, she could only frown seeing Taeyeon being in such situation.
I'm definitely not taking sides, but Tiffany's decision is a little bit selfish and painful for the both of them!
She remembers the nightmare when she wakes up in the morning with the news spreading like fire across the forest where Locksmiths lives, a news that both companies confirmed their relationship. Sooyoung remembers banging her fist against Tiffany's bedroom door, demanding for a reasoning, but before Tiffany could answer to her, Taeyeon covered her mouth and dragged Sooyoung into her room instead.
"Have you see the news that Sport Scandal came out with?" she hissed, holding her smartphone up in sight. For one second Taeyeon was looking at Sooyoung in silence, but in the end she turns around and walks right back to her bed, sitting at the edge.
"So your plan was to bombard her on this in the morning, she's still sleeping..." said Taeyeon, who weirdly- seems calm.
"Where is your love for her Taengu??? I thought you love her very much!?"
"We all know what's the reason for all this happening, she needs her dad to 'buy' her statement, is just a news, 4 months? When I was with her. If you believe in that news, then you must be silly"
"Why are you both acting so calm...has the passion in you both...disappear?" asked Sooyoung.
Taeyeon shrugs her shoulders, "Mine's the same"
"Sooyoung, we are both grownups.." said Taeyeon, "If i'm hurt and it shows...it'll only make her feel guilty"
"So you pretended you're fine?? So-"
"When you love that someone...you'd do anything" answered Taeyeon.

Tiffany wipes her mouth with the napkin and leave it on the table, "mmf, I'm done with that" she use the back of her thigh to push her chair away from the table so she could get up to leave while Taeyeon quickly pretend to resume eating.
Yuri looks at Tiffany, "Fany-ahh"
"I'll be in my room" she announces, giving a small smile to Yuri before leaving.
Yuri shakes her head slowly, but as she turns to her right, her eyes met with Taeyeon's.
"Stop looking at her butt" claimed Yuri, causing Sooyoung to smirk at the statement.
Taeyeon blinks her eyes in confusion, "I'm not" she scowls, looking back into her bowl of cereal, she hadn't even touch them yet, she just kept on stirring them and taking chances to peek at Tiffany whenever she could.
"Your soggy cereals are seriously killing my appetite" warns Sooyoung.
Taeyeon places her spoon down at the side of the bowl.
"I'll be in my room" said Taeyeon as she bends over to pick Ginger up in her arms and left to her.
Sooyoung and Yuri both sighed at the same time.
"This is seriously influencing everyone's mood" said Sooyoung quietly.
"Tiffany was drinking the other night, she got really drunk-"
Sooyoung looks at Yuri.
Everyone knows that girl has no alcohol limits when it comes to drinking, she was the last to get drunk during every drinking sessions, if she is drunk it means....she drank more than she could.
"That was the only time where she didn't need to cry herself to sleep" finished Yuri.
"That relationship conformation was hitting Taengu real hard..."
"I know you may think Tiffany is cruel for her decision...but if we're not them, not her, we don't really understand...the real situation. She had no choice..do you think it was any easier for her too? To pretend she was in a relationship with Khun and have you even seen those bashful comments towards her on the internet? If only they knew the truth, they wouldn't have cursed her...Bringing Black Ocean back because of Tiffany? Even though those are just threatening words merely actions, but for Tiffany to be the reason of it, how burdensome Tiffany was feeling..." sighed Yuri.
She...she's quite right.
"She hid herself alone these days was because she can't bear to face it. People are demanding for her explanations, but doesn't these people ever came to know or realize, that it is her life here we are talking about, since when she needs other people to make decisions for her life? Since when anyone except herself, others have any rights to make the choice for her? Her fanytastics ratings are dropping fast. She was taking a step to cover TaeNy up, Soo!"
Sooyoung looks at Yuri.
"Don't forget Beatles Code, he brings up the question that made TaeNy sitting at the edge of the cliff! My manager told me this...they were becoming obvious and both of them are oblivious about it and at the same time, her dad was ill, so she has to do something, you know our Fany, she has that leadership in her, she carries every burden onto her own rather than throwing it on others..I only hope, people could actually see and know, the bullet shots she has taken, to cover TaeNy up"
"She can cover them up, but why the need of really breaking up?? They could've continue their relationship..like they usually does, aren't they happy with that? Why the need of dragging the 2PM guy into this...this just ruin things further and deepens the wound for both of them" said Sooyoung.
"Look, when one person is stress in their mind, they tends to make rash decisions without taking a million ways of reason...we are humans, we do things that we might regret later on-"
"And is she?"
"She is"
"1, Taeyeon is a Korean, many people here are still living in the antics, they can't accept it for a lesbian relationship. 2, Koreans and Christians, they will both judge TaeNy...words can be really cruel...they will be against them..it'll be very hard for them."
"And so?"
"With this fake relationship with Khun, TaeNy suspecting relationship should dies down slowly...I know some may found out the truth somehow, but at least, it can buy some time to let this suspicion goes away"
"Locksmiths"
"Something made them believe from the beginning right? They believe what they sees, but if this news made them change their mind, makes them hate Tiffany and pity for Taeyeon. The saddest part is them- they doubt themselves and their believes..." Yuri picks up her cup of tea, "What about you?"
"Huh?"
"Aren't you a TaeNy shipper as well?" mocks Yuri, making Sooyoung rolls her eyes.
"You do know this step taken was very stupid, don't you? If one day, the reality was exposed or found out either way about this fake relationship, Tiffany will get hurt triple times more than what she is getting today" warns Sooyoung.
"That's the future" Yuri shakes her head, "We can't do anything at this moment"
Sooyoung nods her head, agreeing.
"That's it" Sooyoung leaves the dining table, "I am a shipper, right, I'll show them what love in between them is all about"
"Yah yah yah, Choi Sooyoung, what are you planning?? Just let them be will you?" Yuri sighs.
"Ok fine. I won't do anything but you know what Kwon? When two person is really in love and meant to be, no matter how hard they try to avoid each other, it won't happen" smirks Sooyoung.

Sooyoung makes her way to Taeyeon's room, stepping in, she only sees Taeyeon's back from the desk. She frowns, seeing what Taeyeon is looking at in the laptop.
Sooyoung walks to Taeyeon's side, "Why are you looking at this?"
Taeyeon frowns, but she put up a small smile anyway, her chin was resting on her palm that is on the table. It's obvious she has no interest what so ever that is going on. But Sooyoung just don't get it why Taeyeon would look at the fake scandal news.
"Oh? Taengu-ahh?" Sooyoung pats Taeyeon's head a few times, since the girl was acting like a small kid, it's been quite some time since Sooyoung does any closure skinship with the leader. Her leader was always being so tough and cool in so many ways. But this week, it's a very different Taeyeon that she is facing with. Sadly, not the one she wants though.
"How...do they make it so real, Sooyoung-ahh" Taeyeon mumbles bitterly.
Sooyoung take one look at the laptop screen before shaking her head slowly with her eyes close.
"Doesn't matter, SME had paid those people enough to make it convincing enough, as long as we both know the truth, it's all that matters right?" Sooyoung pats Taeyeon's back softly.
"She's not mine anymore in the world's eyes...she's his-" said Taeyeon bitterly, her voice cracks at the end, "Have you seen what he tweeted? How he said he has never ever not taken care of Tiff? That used to be my job, Sooyoung-aahhh"
"And it's still your job isn't it?"
Taeyeon slowly shakes her head, "I can't anymore..."

Outside, Tiffany felt her heart goes crack and numb hearing the conversation in between Sooyoung and Taeyeon. She covers her mouth just in case she might accidentally let any voice out and tip toes her way back to her room.

"Taengu...she still needs you-"
"I know, but rumours can be real in the end...what if they fall in love again?" asked Taeyeon, her eyes being so round and innocent, looking at Sooyoung, "She was once his girlfriend..."
"Tiffany is a mature adult, she'll knows well of what she wants" answers Sooyoung.
"What if she wants him?"
"She'll compare. The loves that she had...then she'll choose" answered Sooyoung confidently this time, she smiles encouragingly.
"I'm a loser" she mumbles in defeat.
"You are not" Sooyoung pinches Taeyeon's cheek, the girl didn't give any reaction to that.
Because Kim Tae Yeon, you are oblivious of the things you are doing to her, if you could see if from my perspective or others, you'll see how lovely you are as a lover...
"I'll be outside, if you need anything...just call me, or kakao me" said Sooyoung and Taeyeon just nod her head as a reply, causing Sooyoung to smile seeing that cute kid being this way, she bends over and kiss the crown of Taeyeon's head.
For the first time, after so many years, this is the first time she gives Taeyeon a kiss on the head.
Choi! She's not a 5 year old!!!
Sooyoung scolded herself, but Taeyeon didn't give any reaction towards the kiss. So Sooyoung made her way and leave Taeyeon in the room.

*****

Sooyoung makes her way to the kitchen, "Is there anything I could help?" she offers, looking over Hyoyeon and Sunny's shoulders.
"Yes there is-" said Hyoyeon.
"What?" ask Sooyoung cheerful.
"Get out" answer Hyoyeon, erupts a big laughter from Sunny who was listening.
Sooyoung rolls her eyes, but then something caught her eyes, making her shock, "Yah yah!! That's the mickey macaroni that Taengu bought during her LA Disneyland trip"
Sunny just grins and nod her head.
"We know" says Hyoyeon, "That's why"
"I just don't think it's a good idea to spark the two up" said Sooyoung, she's afraid to see an emotional Taeyeon again.
"They don't need our help to spark it up, they'll spark up their flames again soon enough themselves" said Sunny as she opens the bottle of creamy cheese.
Sooyoung can't say anything more so she left the kitchen to the two members. Outside, sitting on the bar stool side by side, is Yuri and Tiffany, with their smartphones in their hands. Yuri looked up and saw Sooyoung watching them.
Yuri slightly nod her head a little bit, just so only Sooyoung could notice.
"Ah...Pani-ahh"
"Mmm, wae?"
"Did Tae deleted her instagram account? I could no longer see it anymore"
Tiffany's eyes widens, she looks at Yuri in disbelief.
"Same goes for me, I think she did" joins Sooyoung, walking over to the table where Tiffany and Yuri is at.
"I-I don't know..." Tiffany looks at her two members.
"You have her password right" Yuri looks at Tiffany carefully, "Try logging in"
"But-" Tiffany hesitates.
"Yeah...just try and see if she seriously deleted her account or just deactivating it" urges Sooyoung. Who exchange glances with Tiffany.
Quietly, with much hesitation, Tiffany have no choice but to do what she was told, looking at the browser loading page going round and round, the page suddenly opens up, "Anni...it's still active.." said Tiffany in a puzzle tone.
Yuri and Sooyoung both heard a door opening and closing.
"Eh...Pani-ahh, try looking at the picture that Taeyeon posted on your birthday last year" suggested Yuri.
"yeah"
Not knowing anything, Tiffany followed their instructions naively, until she reached the picture last year, she tap on her picture with Taeyeon.
"Lets look at the comments" suggest Sooyoung.
"Huh?" Tiffany looks at Sooyoung wonderingly.
Without further delay, Yuri use her index finger to swipe the screen up, Tiffany looks at the blurry comments going up until- it was sudden pitch black.
"YAAAAAHHHHHH!!" scolded Tiffany, with her free left hand, she tries to pries the hand away from covering her vision, blocking her vision.
Standing behind covering Tiffany's vision was Taeyeon, scowling at Yuri and Sooyoung, while her other hand reaches around Tiffany so she could delete the picture instantly. Once it was confirmed deleted, Taeyeon slowly lets her hand move away from Tiffany's eyes, for a second there, she was just thanking God as she has the chances to stand so close to Tiffany ever since the decision made.
Tiffany too, felt her breath hitch for a second there knowing who is standing behind her.
"You two" Taeyeon said in growling voice, "...enough"
Tiffany stays stoned.
Sooyoung and Yuri both smirks.
Tiffany finally finds the comfort she needed, Taeyeon being behind her, she felt protected. But she didn't dare to make any single move.
"Friends aren't supposed to act that way, why are you so protective of Fany-ahh, Tae?" said Yuri in a mocking voice with a sarcastic expression.
Both Tiffany and Taeyeon were blushing red.
"She's my member-"
"Really? Hug her. She's a member, we hug each other for no reason, so hug her..." said Sooyoung.
Rolling her eyes and she had enough with the teases that Yuri and Sooyoung were making, from behind, she wraps her left arm around of Tiffany's front, causing the two have no distant in each other right now, "There. Happy?" she asked back in a threatening voice.
Despite the fact that both Yuri and Sooyoung were laughing and clapping their hands, cheering loudly as if they were rooting for something as they leave the dining hall, for Tiffany and Taeyeon, their side of the world is silent. Ever since the decision was made, neither of them really talk to each other much don't even mention about skinship.
"Sorry" said Taeyeon as she let her arms leave Tiffany hesitantly, "I just don't want them continue teasing you" she makes her way to the other end of the table to sit herself there, away from Tiffany.
"Is okay...are the comments really that bad?" asked Tiffany.
Tiffany watch as Taeyeon's eyes looks away, she looks distracted and right there, she immediately knew what the answer was, "Is okay, they can hate me for all they want-"
"They can, but they have no rights to judge you!"
Tiffany looks at Taeyeon, who suddenly burst out being angry, her face was darkening. This side of Taeyeon often scares the younger female.
Although Sooyoung had made her way to the living area, to join Yoona and their youngest maknae there, but she turn around to look at the dining table as she overhead the conversation.
And you're always there to protect her, that's what it takes for someone to be called as a true lover.
Sooyoung smiles on her own.

*****

Scratching her belly through the outside of her shirt, Taeyeon makes her way in the darkness into the kitchen area to grab some milk, once again, she can't really sleep and she needs it, since it was said they will have a longgggggg practice in the studio for their upcoming Japan Tour.
"OMMA"
She shrieks as she sees a figure standing by the sink, she watch as the shadow turns around.
"Fany?" her voice automatically calls out.
Tiffany rinse the cup and place it onto the drying rack, "How...did you know it was me, Tae?"
Taeyeon let out a sniffing sound as she smiles, "I've been seeing this shadow for 10 years, do you think I will not recognize it?" she immediately shut up after knowing what she just said, what just came out from her mouth. She gulps.
"Well" Taeyeon begins, feeling the awkward situation, she quickly makes her way to the fridge, "Ahh...we're out of milk"
"Mmm-hmm" answers Tiffany quietly in the dark.
"Er..." Taeyeon scratch her forehead, "Urm...juice" she takes out the carton of Apple Juice.
Holding it tightly in her grip, she makes her way to the rack of cups, which is close to where Tiffany is standing at, Taeyeon just want to quickly do all of this and flees to her room and scold herself for being so mushy.
"Juice is good" she suddenly says it out of the blues.
"Mmm. Ne"
"You want some??" she ask nervously, her voice totally betraying her.
Taeyeon can feel her own hand shaking when she reaches out to grab a mug, so she could pour the apple juice into it.
"Anniya, TaeTae"
"Okayyyyy" she said nervously and starts pouring, but when her mind comes back from her nervous breakdown, she just realized how Tiffany answered to her offer. TaeTae.
Something cold run up against her fingers on the counter, it snaps her back to reality, "OH SHIT!!"
The two of them jump away from the over flowing Apple Juice from the mug, "Sorry sorry" she mumbles, trying to find the table cloth in the dark as she feels around, her hand accidentally brushes against Tiffany's fingers on the counter, is as though it sent them both some electric current running down their spine.
"Tae~" Tiffany calls out in the dark, instead, she grabs Taeyeon's hand in hers, she felt the shivering, "What is wrong? Why are you being so damn nervous when I'm around???" her voice showing Taeyeon that she is disappointed and hurt by Taeyeon's actions.
"Because..." looking in front of her, she can barely sees Tiffany's face though, "I still love you"
"..."
"And I know I'm not supposed to...but I still do...I..."
"Why are you not supposed to?"
"Because you are Khun's girlfriend"
Tiffany's eyes widens at the answer, her eyes somehow was getting angry and when she's angry, weirdly, she cries too.
"...that was just a fake relationship, you knew it Tae..."
"I know...but I need to pretend that it was real too right?"
Tiffany took a step back, away from Taeyeon, a few times she had thought of the right thing to say in her mind but when she opens her mouth, she failed to say anything, in the end, giving up, she just shook her head, she half thanked that it was dark, for the tears streaming down her face, at least Taeyeon won't know she's crying.
It was silence for a moment there.
"I'll go first...see you tomorrow morning" announce Taeyeon, she places the cup into the sink, she knew if she stays too long, she'll cry, she'll beg Tiffany to stay as hers and she knows if she does so, it will only hurts her ex girlfriend even more.
Taeyeon walks to the door to exit the kitchen, she turn around once more, to look at Tiffany, who stood and remained at the same position.
Tears were streaming down nonstop. She knows she has no rights to complain, she made this selfish decision herself and for that I will not let Taeyeon I am crying about it...stay strong...you have got to- She watch as one of teardrop drops onto a palm that came out of nowhere, blinking her eyes to snap herself out, a few more drops of tears dropped onto the palm that capture her tears.
When she looks up, even in the dark, she knew who it is.
Tiffany wraps her arms around Taeyeon, pulling the both of them into a tight longing hug.
"I thought you left" said Tiffany as tears keep on spilling on.
"I never did" replied Taeyeon breathlessly, "Never will"
She knows what she is doing might be going to the opposite of what she planned, but for right now, she didn't care, she just want to be in Taeyeon's arms, is there where she knows, she will be safe.
"I thought you will hate me" she whispers back.
Tiffany felt gesture on her shoulder, she believe Taeyeon shook her head, she hugs Taeyeon even tighter, "You know that won't and never could ever happen, how can I hate someone that I have love and live with for so long......"
"Even after what I did..."
"What you did just proven to me, you're willing to do anything to protect us...by means, you love me so much you would go to such extent to protect me..." Taeyeon whispers back, her right hand running up and down at the back of Tiffany's back.
"It hurts"
"..."
"It hurts to know that I am the one who hurt you this time" closing her eyes, she cried even more.
"Don't be" said Taeyeon, it was obvious, she was trying to steady her voice, trying to cover up the fact that she is crying as well on the other side.
They stayed quiet for awhile.
"Fany"
"Ne TaeTae?"
"Let me lose this time"
"....?"
"I don't wanna let go of you"
Taeyeon finally admitted what she really felt all these days, after putting up a fake I-AM-OKAY-WITH-IT face on..she can no longer keep on lying to Tiffany and especially herself.

Outside of the kitchen, was a person, a member who had observe them from the beginning in her well hidden spot. Sooyoung quietly let her fingertips wipes the tears staining on her cheeks.
They asked if you could choose, in between a person who love you most, or would you choose the one you love most...and it's always a hard decision to make. But as for Taeyeon and Tiffany, they don't need to choose. Because for both Tiffany and Taeyeon, they both love each other so much that they needn't need to pick one since they have both answer for each other.
Taeny.
Hwaiting.