105>TaenyulSic DRAMA XD

Just as she stretches her petite body, slowly opening her eyes lazily, a smile play upon her face when she sees who's sleeping beside her, facing her back body towards her viewing.
Taeyeon cuddle herself closer to the naked body beside here, she cuddles over closer underneath the covers, "mmmmm" she lets her nose brush pass the bare skin of Tiffany's back.
Letting the sweet scent running into her nostril now, her smile becomes even wider.
"fany~~" she plants a kiss on the back and starts planting small kisses around the body and up to the shoulder, Taeyeon slowly gets up into a sideway position, she then pulls back the hair of Tiffany that was covering the neck, once the neck has its way in sight, Taeyeon starts kisses it.
"my fany~~" her small kisses becomes short sucking, it tickles the sleeping latter to awake.
Tiffany groans, feeling that she should've been left to sleep a little longer.
"taeeeeee" she mumbles in her sleepy voice, which is totally cute.
"fany~!!" Taeyeon greets happily, her hand already roaming under covers, but been stop by Tiffany, who held her hand, not letting it to roam any further, Tiffany shakes her head, still with her eyes close, she just turn her head over to taeyeon's direction, "anniyahhhh"
Seeing how cute her girlfriend is, Taeyeon cant help but to lean downwards and kisses Tiffany on the lips, just a small peck, "I love you"
Tiffany has a cutie grin on her face, still with her eyes close, she nods her head, "me too"
They let their fingers intertwined, under covers, Tiffany just pulls Taeyeon closer towards her own body, she just loves the warmth and heart beat that she can feels with Taeyeon being so close to her.
"last night was awesome" Taeyeon whispers into Tiffany's ear, giggling at the end of it.
"you're awesome" Tiffany answers back.
"we're both awesome"
They both giggles, as Taeyeon buries her nose in the crook of Tiffany's neck, making Tiffany giggles even louder, Taeyeon then plant another kiss at where nose were at just now, "fany, I love you so so much"
Now, Tiffany opens one side of her eyes, "I know, taetae, I love you too"
"I just cant help but to keep saying so, I really do...im like crazy in love with you!"
"you dork" Tiffany lets her free hand reaches out and pinches Taeyeon's nose.
"your dork" Taeyeon smiles.
"yes, mine" Tiffany's eye smile appears.
Taeyeon then suddenly smacks Tiffany's butt, hard.
"OWWW! KIM TAE YEON!! WHAT'S THAT FOR????" Tiffany quickly lets go of Taeyeon's hand and touch the part where Taeyeon just slap her butt with the hand, Tiffany can feel heat coming from where Taeyeon's smacks, believing that her finger print is definitely imprint temporarily on her butt.
"go take a bath, we're going back to Korea" Taeyeon stuck her tongue out.
Tiffany rolls her eyes, and stuck her tongue out back like a kid, crossing her arms.
"if you keep on lying here on the bed, naked, I might just 'rape' you"
Those words that came out from Taeyeon's mouth just literally made Tiffany jaw drop opens wide.
"seriously, you're seducing me" Taeyeon shift her body closer to Tiffany's.
"yahh! Kim tae yeon! I did nothing but lie there"
"naked" Taeyeon widens her eyes when she did the explanation.
"so? It's under covers!"
Taeyeon pulls the covers off half Tiffany's body, "now is not-" a dirty smile plays across Taeyeon's face when she sees Tiffany's top naked body.
"YAHHH"
Taeyeon snickers, watching Tiffany quickly pulling the covers up to cover her body again.
"who's the seductress last night, eh??" Taeyeon snickers even cheekier.
Tiffany stuck her tongue out before creeping out of bed, "wanna bath together?" she offers in a seductive playful way.
But taeyeon shakes her head, "we need to leave in like an hour time, let's just do that in the dorm"
Tiffany rolls her eyes, "no time for that"
"wae" Taeyeon then lazily lays her back on the bedpost, enjoy looking at her girl.
"members" Tiffany answers as she walks to her luggage bag, pulling out several items.
"so. They know about us"
Tiffany shakes her head, but she pulls a shower cap out from the luggage bag, "and you think its okay for us to do all these-" she turns around to point to her own body and Taeyeon's and her eyes ended up scanning on the messy sheets on the bed, cause by them, "clean the mattress up and make sure no stain" a faint tint pink appears on both side of Tiffany's cheeks.
"dae araso, you just go bath, I'll clean it up" Taeyeon slides out from the bed, since she's already in her singlet and woman boxers.
Tiffany looks at the cute Taeyeon, one last look with a smile, she then gets into the toilet.

After like 20minutes later, Tiffany walks out from the bathroom, only in the towel, tying a knot over her chest to hold it up, "chagiiiii, im done" she calls out.
Taeyeon who is sitting in front of the tv, turns her head around, returns a smile.
As Taeyeon get up, she carries her things up for the bathroom.
Her shirt and pants were neatly folded, just as she walk pass Tiffany, the younger girl cant help but to launch her arms lock securely around Taeyeon's neck, letting her chest pressed against Taeyeon's.
"baby, let me help you~~" she smiles playfully.
Taeyeon gives a quick peck on Tiffany's lips before ducking down, freeing herself away from Tiffany's lure of seduction, "thank you but no thanks, you better go pack"
Tiffany laughs as she shakes her head, watching how Taeyeon slips quickly into the bathroom.
She looks at the door that closes after her, she sighs, "I love you, dork....."

@

Yuri studied hard on the script that she has just gotten, a role in a new upcoming drama called,
Fashion King.
Even when someone enters her room, she doesn't give a damn about it, but just totally focus on her script. Then Yuri felt a pair of arms sliding around her neck, "seobang" the voice just tingles into Yuri's ear, but because she was so damn focus on memorizing the script, she didn't realizes how seducing Jessica is now.
"yahhhhhh~ seobang ahhhh~~" from a seduction, the voice slowly becomes a little more like whining.
"yes, my sica" Yuri ask but her eyes still looking at the script, fully concentrated.
"seobang~"
Jessica skips her way to the front, slightly pushing Yuri's chair to the back a little, making herself able to plop comfortably on Yuri's lap, "yul~~~~" she let her arms wrap around Yuri's neck, as she let her face goes closer to Yuri's but Yuri just tilt her head to the side a little so that Jessica is not in the view of her script.
"yahhh~ look at me" Jessica use her fingers to turn Yuri's head but lifting up the chin.
It did, Yuri looks at her, finally, "yess...sica" she tries to not let her voice realizes that she is slightly irritated that she's being bother at the moment.
"see" Jessica flips her long brown hair behind so that, whatever that it was covering, it was now reveal. Jessica smiles as she reveals, her in sight cleavage, with her very low cut singlet.
"mm, nice" Yuri nods her head, "new singlet right?" Yuri then get her focus back onto the script.
"yahhhh!! Kwon yuri!!" Jessica felt defeated, an angry frown is now playing on her face.
"what is it~~?" Yuri frowns along too, annoyed, but her eyes never leave the script.
"pay some attention to your girlfriend okay!" Jessica pulls her arms away from hugging Yuri's neck, now ended up crossing it across her chest.
"come on jess.....be more understanding, this is my first drama...I don't wanna ruin it, I want to impress people"
"so! That doesn't mean you should throw your girlfriend aside"
"correction, I didn't throw you aside, I was nice enough to let you sit on my lap, getting in my way when I was reading the script and didn't even budge to complain about it"
Jessica immediately slaps both her hands on Yuri's chest as she gets up.
Yuri squirms in pain, gasping as she held on her chest where Jessica slaps.

"whoa~ what's that we heard~~~"

The Taeny couple appears at the door, with the luggage bag pulling along behind them on the wheels, their head popping into the room of Yulsic.
"fanyyyyyy" Jessica calls out in her whining voice as she runs to Tiffany, banging her hard into a hug.
Tiffany let go off her luggage bag, hugging Jessica with one of her free arms, "wae~~"
"I don't like this girl name kwon yuri" Jessica says coldly.
Tiffany looks at Yuri's direction, who is still gasping in pain and then taeyeon who just rolls her eyes, feeling childish on Jessica's remark.
"come on, let's talk" Tiffany suggest, as she then holds Jessica by the hand and lead her towards the empty bed behind Yuri's desk.

"Hmmm, I'll go unpack the luggage bag" says Taeyeon, seeing that she has nothing to do in the room.
Tiffany nods her head, "thank you, love you, tae"
Taeyeon smiles and left the room.
"Im so jealous of your relationship with Taeyeon! She seems so...... NICE" Jessica looks at Yuri's back, who is now reading the script, again.
Yuri who definitely heard that, just rolls her eyes.
"she is" Tiffany answers happily, thinking their session back in Thailand.
A disgust expression plays on Jessica's face when she studies Tiffany's space out face, knowing nothing gets good when a dirty grin is on the face, she smacks as quietly as possible at Tiffany's arm.
It made Tiffany flinch in the sudden pain she receive as she didn't look at it coming.
What's-that-for-? Tiffany mouthed the words.
Jessica then points at Yuri, Do-Something-About-It she mouthed back.
"come" Tiffany then gets up from the bed, pulling Jessica along.

Once they got outside, Tiffany leads the two of them into her own room,
Taeyeon just looks at them, as she was just half way through unpacking the luggage bags.
"mwo"
"nothing, just continue your stuffs" Jessica answers coldly.
"seduce kwon" Tiffany says out.

"WHAT" both Jessica and Taeyeon says it out loud at the same time, they both exchange glances.
Tiffany giggles, "you have to do it, Jess..."
"I did" Jessica frowns, "it didn't work"
"you sure you really did seduce her?" Tiffany ask suspecting, knowing that Jessica can be very seductive also at times.
Jessica rolls her eyes at Tiffany's doubts on that, "I even show her these" she flips her hair backwards, revealing her sexy looking cleavage, adding with the help from the push up bra.
"like what you see, taeyeon?" Jessica ask suddenly.
Tiffany turns around quick enough before Taeyeon can wipe those pervert looks off her face, Tiffany scowl at her girlfriend for being a pervert.
"what" Taeyeon tries to defense herself, "those thing are shove in my face, is not my fault-"
"shove? Do you want to know what is the definition of shove, taeyeon-sshi??" Jessica steps forward, but stops when Tiffany steps in the way.
"look, focus, the point is, focus..." she looks at Jessica who is still wants to tease Taeyeon, her own girlfriend, "you want seobang's attention right??"
Jessica nods her head.
"here's what you'll do...." Tiffany lean forwards and whispers into Jessica's ear.

Taeyeon look as Jessica expression changes from time to time, when Tiffany whisper something, her eyes just widen time by time, Taeyeon try going closer so she can eavesdrops at what her girlfriend is whispering about but, Jessica let her hand reach out and push Taeyeon roughly away.
Taeyeon falls on her butt onto the bed behind her, she gives a death glare at Jessica.
Finally when it's done, Tiffany pulls away, "got it?"
Jessica nods her head with a cheeky smile, "got it...."
"good" Tiffany turn Jessica's body around facing the door, "now go-" she smacks Jessica's butt for encouragement.
Jessica closes the door as she leaves.
Tiffany then turns around to look at her girlfriend sitting on the bed, looking at her wonderingly.
"what did you tell her?" Taeyeon ask, when Tiffany sits just right next to her.
But instead of answering to Taeyeon's question, Tiffany flicks her finger at Taeyeon's forehead.
"oww" Taeyeon covers her forehead with her palm, "what's that for??????"
"for looking at Jessi's boobs"
"what?! You should flick her forehead then! Not mine! She show it to me on purpose!!"
"even if she shows it to you, that doesn't mean you should look at it, you have a choice, to look away, but you choose the other choice instead, stare"
Taeyeon shakes her head, "no no" still in total defense for herself.
Tiffany rolls her eyes, as she's lazily to continue this small cute fight with Taeyeon, she then lay on her back on the bed.
"tell me tiff" Taeyeon lays on top of Taeyeon, "what did you tell Jessica....?"
"I taught her something"
"taught her what???"
"not telling"
"owh~ pretty pweaseeee, fany ah!" Taeyeon is frustrated and wanting to know.
Tiffany shakes her head.
"fany pweaseeeee" Taeyeon then let one of her hand slide underneath Tiffany's loose shirt, making Tiffany giggles as her hand making its way to the part she loves, Tiffany's breast.
"fanyyyy" Taeyeon groans as she let her hand squeezes Tiffany's boob, groping it like a molester.
"pweaseeeee" she starts massaging the clothed breast and quite frankly, Tiffany is enjoying the massage.

"er, unnie- Oh my~~"
Seohyun who suddenly enters the room, saw Tiffany's shirt is actually moving, just when she finally realizes that Taeyeon's hand is underneath it, her eyes widen.

"Joohyun!" Tiffany quickly sits up, yanking Taeyeon's hand out from underneath her shirt.
Its an embarrassing moment for the three of them.
"mianhae, I should've knock..." Seohyun bows in a sorry matter, "you two go ahead"
"anniya, Joo-" but before Tiffany can finish her sentences, Seohyun has already left quickly, closing the door, "see what you did" Tiffany glares at Taeyeon, "you just took JooHyun's virgin eyes"

Taeyeon scratch the back of her head, "me? No.. it was Yulsic.. remember? Yuri in between Jessica's thighs and-"
"eww, Taeng!" Tiffany gets up, "im going outside to see what help she needs"
"dae" Taeyeon watch as Tiffany leaves the room, she lays on her back, staring at the ceiling above her vision, she then looks at her hand that just massages Tiffany's breast.
She brings the hand close to her nose, inhaling the scent of perfume from the bath Tiffany took,
"mmmm~ puppies smells good-"

"err, unnie, i-"

Taeyeon is stunned, she then looks at her side, only to see Seohyun, watching her palm at her nose.
"oh my... mianhae unnie! I'll be in my room! Next time I will really knock"
"anniya, seohyun ah-"
But Seohyun once again, quickly leaves even before she can explain, Taeyeon smacks her forehead.
"kim tae yeon" Tiffany's head pop in from the door, "what did you do again to maknae!!"
She growls, but didn't give a chance to listen to Taeyeon's explanation, she left.

"aishhhh!" Taeyeon slams herself back onto the bed, reaching out for her dukong, hugging it.