154>TaeNy Valentine's Day

I know, i know, Valentine's day is over and bla bla bla. BUT, you know how they've been busy with their Japan tour right?
so, Tiffany inform me late about their doings on Valentine's XDXDXDXDXD okay, nuff of trolling.
but anyway, it took me an hour for this chapter, yes, fresh from the over buddies!
enjoy~

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Jessica and Seohyun were the first 5 to go back to Korea after their first 3rd Japan Tour due to their own personal schedules to be attending. Taeyeon had her manager oppa parked her car in the parking lot around the VIP basement. With Taeyeon as the driver, Tiffany is sitting at the passenger seat of course and YulSic occupying the back seat.
Seohyun has to meet up with her college mates, so she had her manager oppa to bring her to the location for her meeting.
"damn~" Jessica is the first to speak in the car, while Taeyeon drives out from the basement, "I am so damn tired....ughhh, musical"

She groans frustratingly as she hits the back of her head hard against the headrest behind her, pouting at Yuri when she realizes her seobang is watching her every move. Yuri gives a sweet smile to her girlfriend before using her right palm to push the right side of Jessica's head softly so that her tired girlfriend's head would be leaning on her shoulder, "rest now, I'll wake you up when we arrive"

Jessica nods her head.

Taeyeon peeks through the mirror to see the couple sitting at the back, she smiles seeing the situation, happy that the two finally made up. Pulling the handbrakes when the traffic light turns red, Taeyeon had her elbow place on the arm rest beside her seat while she waits for the light to turn green. When she looks to the passenger side, she sees Tiffany playing with her phone while her head bobbing towards the music being played on the player, Taeyeon smiles unconsciously.

Tiffany turns her head around as she felt someone is looking at her and that someone is no other than her favorite lovable person in the world, "why?" she ask Taeyeon.

Taeyeon shakes her head as she do not know how to reason with Tiffany about how cute she is being right now in her eyes, Taeyeon could only smiles more and gave a wink to Tiffany as an answer, but with the hand that was resting on the arm rest, Taeyeon reach over to hold one of  Tiffany's hand, when they look at each other, Taeyeon mouthed 'i-love-you' to Tiffany who in return smiles back happily.

Once they have reaches back to their dorm, Yuri gently shakes Jessica by the shoulders.
But who in the world are we kidding, waking up the sleepy princess is highly impossible right now especially when she is dead tired, since they had a concert yesterday. Yuri takes her own seatbelt off first then proceed into taking Jessica's one off.
"Taeng, I need you to help me out here"

"what?" Taeyeon look around to the back after taking her seatbelt off, "carry Sica to upstairs?" she smirks, but when she sees Tiffany turn around to glares right back at her, Taeyeon did a naughty smooching in the air sign to Tiffany, making Tiffany rolls her eyes, getting out from the car.

"get her on my back, she's heavy" Yuri stated.

Taeyeon chuckles out, "I bet you wouldn't dare to say so if she's awake"

"and that is why I am saying it now" Yuri jokes back.

Taeyeon gets out from the car and makes her way to Yuri's side, opening the door for Yuri, stepping out from the car, the two help by gently pulling each side of Jessica's hand. When Jessica is almost out from the car, Yuri helps by draping one of Jessica's arms around Taeyeon's neck. Yuri then turn her back towards Taeyeon, "get her up now"
Taeyeon nods her head and drags Jessica to Yuri's back, flinging both Jessica's arms at each sides of Yuri's shoulders, "on the count of three, I'll push her up"
Yuri nods her head, getting ready for the weight.
"one"
"two"
"three"
Taeyeon pushes sleeping Jessica up with both hands on her butt, with Yuri who finally replace her hands on Jessica's butt instead of Taeyeon's, the shorter latter steps back, "thanks" Yuri leaves, making her way to the lift.

When Taeyeon turn around to find her girlfriend, she sees Tiffany leaning against her Audi door, staring at her with her arms crossed.

"what" Taeyeon smiles.

"how does Jessica's butt feels like?" Tiffany ask back.

"what??" Taeyeon laughs out loud in an ahjumma kind of way, "you must be kidding"

Feeling itchy, Taeyeon rubs her nose, then she sees how Tiffany's eyes widen, she knows her girlfriend misunderstand her gestures right now, "no no no no, is not what you are thinking"
Tiffany sticks her tongue out as she wince her nose, walking pass Taeyeon right away.
Taeyeon quickly chases after Tiffany, "you jealous freak"
"yeah I am" Tiffany joke cutely.

"I would be too if I was you" Taeyeon smiles slyly.

Tiffany stops walking and looks at Taeyeon, "and what does that even means" she eyed Taeyeon.

"come on, Fany....it's Kim Tae Yeon we are talking about, the Taeyeon that everyone wants" Taeyeon wriggles her eyebrows.

Making Tiffany jaw drop open, she's speechless, she don't know what else she can say to 'attack' Taeyeon back in return, "stop thinking so highly of yourself" they walk pass the stairs area, quiet and dark, only their footsteps being heard and also Taeyeon's laughter echoing.

Tiffany bites her lips, feeling like a loser as Taeyeon keeps on laughing, she stops walking. Taeyeon coming up from behind her, bumping her shoulder on purpose as she does, "wae? Waiting for Kim Tae Yeon"

Tiffany grabs Taeyeon's right hand, she still laughs at Tiffany, which annoys her girlfriend a lot right now, without any idea of what Tiffany is going to do, Tiffany then press Taeyeon's hand that was in her grip against her chest right now. Taeyeon immediately looks at Tiffany, shock.
Slowly, Tiffany lead Taeyeon's to her lower abdomen, just an inch before reaching to her private part, Tiffany stops. She felt how Taeyeon's hand is urging to move lower right now, struggling to feel it, Tiffany smirks.
"what do you say~ the kim tae yeon that everyone wants? OH!...wants me" Tiffany leans forward as she mocks Taeyeon, she then kisses Taeyeon on the lips.

"ughhhhhhhhhhhh!! Fany ah!!! Let me do it!! Let me do it" Taeyeon complains, following behind Tiffany.

"no"

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

This time, it is Tiffany's turn to laugh.

When they were watching tv, Taeyeon suddenly leans closer to Tiffany, "oh yeah, after Gaon tomorrow, I need to head over to my relatives place for a dinner and a stay over.." she informs.

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon, who now purposely lean her forehead against each other, "but tae..it will be the 14th of February..."

"sorry fany ah, I told my mum that I cant-"

Tiffany already pressed her index finger against Taeyeon's lip, "it's your family reunion, I understand..."

"I'll try to come home soon okay?"

Tiffany just nods her head as she slowly watches the tv program again.

******

After the Gaon event, Taeyeon really left the house after packing her bags, how Tiffany wished Taeyeon would stay behind but of course, she on the other hand understand the importance of family, that made her misses her family even more.
Tiffany looks at Yuri who came out from the room after changing, "going somewhere?"
"yup" Yuri nods her head, "I'll be picking Jessica up after her musical"

"can I come along?" Tiffany ask wishfully.

"er...." Yuri scratches the back of her neck and Tiffany totally get the answer.

"oh, it's okay...I'll find something to do"

"mianhae fany ah...."

Tiffany shrugs her shoulders, shaking her head with her eye smile, "it's okay, the other day Yoona bought some cupcakes ingredients and didn't make it, I'll....make it for us!"

Yuri shows two thumbs up, "okay! Looking forward for it" she walks to the door, ready to leave, "fany ah?"

"ne?"

"try not to burn the house down, or...explode it"

"YAH" Tiffany lifts her hand up.

*****

Tiffany made a bag of popcorn, taking it out from the microwave, she drops the well made popcorn into a big bowl, ready to attack the couch. As she is at the living room, she picks her phone up, texting Taeyeon.

[TaeTae :( I miss you...im bored right now...); eottoke][Tiffany]>[Tae]

Tiffany watches as her phone screen informs her that the message was sent, she waited for awhile until the screen goes off, she place her phone down, but just as she did so, it vibrates.
Tiffany smiles brightly.

[I miss you too, but I guess it will be awhile before I can come home, hang in there love! ^^][Tae]>[Tiffany]

[3 it's alright, I understand, I love you!][Tiffany]>[Tae]

[what are you wearing right now?][Tae]>[Tiffany]

Tiffany is surprise how Taeyeon is replying her so quickly now, she smile thinking that maybe is because Taeyeon is probably bored and misses her too. But she wonders why is Taeyeon asking her what she is wearing at the moment.

[???? A singlet and shorts, like the usual][Tiffany]>[Tae]

[is the singlet loose or a tight one?][Tae]>[Tiffany]

[YAH! YOU PERV!!!][Tiffany]>[Tae]

[kkkkkkkk! I was just playing with you, love... just continue watching your Pretty Little Liars video and before you know it, I'll be home][Tae]>[Tiffany]

God~ why do I have to friggin miss her so much right now =.= - Tiffany.

Tiffany place the remote control aside as she jumps off from the couch and heads to the kitchen when something pops up in her mind. Walking into the kitchen area, Tiffany opens one of the cupboard, pulling out a baking tray.

A sneaky smile plays upon her face.

*****

It was almost 9, when Taeyeon is finally able to go back to her dorm to her girlfriend, opening the door, she sees Tiffany watching Pretty Little Liars drama on the tv screen. Tiffany turns around, her smile flashing brightly at Taeyeon's presence.
"TAETAE"
Tiffany waits for Taeyeon to come to her when she does, Tiffany jumps right at Taeyeon, hugging the latter tightly, even if it feels ridiculous that they just didn't see each other for like a day, but Tiffany just knows that she misses Taeyeon very very very much.
"Tae Tae~" Tiffany hides her face over Taeyeon's shoulder.

"I tried to escape earlier though..."
The two giggles. Tiffany pull away as she looks at Taeyeon in the eye, "is okay, it's still Valentine" she points the clock at the wall, where Taeyeon look and nods her head after that.

"put me down Tae Tae, I have something to show you"

"no, you just tell me where you want to go, let me carry you there" Taeyeon smiles.

"are you sure?" Tiffany smiles shyly but happiness is playing in her eyes.

"I'd carry you for the rest of my whole life and the next"
Taeyeon change the position into carrying Tiffany in a bridal style kind of way, "to where my princess?"

"to the kitchen" Tiffany giggles.

As they went to the kitchen, Taeyeon realizes there is a couple of tray on the table.

"put me down awhile Tae Tae"
Taeyeon shakes her head.
"Tae...Tae..."
Taeyeon pouts, but receives a kiss on the lips from Tiffany which replace a smile over the pout and did what Tiffany asked to.

Tiffany skips over to the other side of the table to get a fork for her girlfriend. Taeyeon pulls the tray closer to her, looking at the beautiful cupcakes, "fany ah~ where did you buy this? did you went out alone?"

Tiffany joins Taeyeon back at the table, sitting herself comfortably on Taeyeon's lap, she shakes her head, smiling.

"then?"

"I made it" Tiffany stated proudly.

"YOU WHAT"
Taeyeon started to scan around Tiffany's body.

"tae...what is it"

"any injury?? Thank God you didn't blow up the whole condominium" Taeyeon taps her own heart a few times not until she receives a sharp hard slap on the arm from Tiffany, Taeyeon squirms away in pain, "Yah!"

"YAH! Kim Tae Yeon!! I made you cupcakes but not even a thank you?!?! instead, you insulted me!!!" Tiffany crosses her arms, turning her head to the other side, not even looking at Taeyeon.

"Im just worried that you might kill yourself"

Tiffany stares at Taeyeon in disbelief, her eyes glaring at Taeyeon fiercely.
Taeyeon shows her dorky grin, in hope Tiffany will forgive her for the jokes, but Tiffany's expression stays the same.
"okay, sorry"

"Next time in the future, when we're married, I shall never cook a dish! EVER!"

Tiffany watches as Taeyeon slowly smiles brightly and happily, her face become extra happy in excitement and she feels more insulted.

"KIM TAE-"
"you said us getting married Tiffany!"
"...w-what"
"you said it, in the future, when we're married...."

Tiffany went speechless as her cheeks goes pinkish, Taeyeon pulls Tiffany leaning close into her body, "we'll cook together if it matters"

"but...you need to have faith in me taetae...I can cook...I am learning from yoong nowadays" Tiffany mumbles softly.

"that girl cant even make ramen without scaling her hand each time when she boils the water"

"Kim Tae Yeon"

"I'll be your chef, I'll be your driver, I'll be your lover, I'll be anything for you Tiffany"

Tiffany leans down and kisses Taeyeon on the lips, she knew Taeyeon was just worrying about her safety, pulling away from the kiss, "I just want you to be my taetae forever"
"wish granted"

"Now will you try out the cupcake? It's my first time making it on my own"

Taeyeon nod her head and grabs the fork from Tiffany and poke the top of the cupcake, slowly taking the first bite-
"UGHHH"
Taeyeon drops the fork onto the table with a loud clink, she held her stomach tightly as she groans, quickly getting off Taeyeon, Tiffany kneels in front of Taeyeon, holding Taeyeon's arm that was shielding against her stomach, "OH MY GOD! TAE TAE!!! ARE YOU OKAY!!??!?!"

Taeyeon slowly looks at Tiffany, the pain on her face slowly fades off, "hee~"
Tiffany's face scrunch closely together as she was about to burst into flames of anger but even before she can say anything, with her mouth open about to yell at Taeyeon for prank-ing and insulting her some sort of way, Taeyeon has her tongue dove right into Tiffany's mouth.
"thanks baby" Taeyeon pulls Tiffany back up onto sitting her thighs, "it taste good, thanks..."

"I still hate you for insulting me"

"I was just playing around baby" Taeyeon chuckles.

"why are you so in the mood to prank my feelings tonight Tae Tae?"

"I thought Valentine was suppose to be special?" Taeyeon ask as she continues to eat.

"It was...and how is this special-"

"you know how im usually sweet right, I think I should be different today" Taeyeon chuckles on her own.

Tiffany wanted to say something to defend the situation, but she cant think of any, not since this talker is hugging her waist and she is sitting on her lap right now, she just didn't mind, she knows in the end, she'll forgive this dork anyway, because...

I love her too much – Tiffany.

Taeyeon poke something hard against her fork as she tries to scoop up for another bite, "Fany, did you drop a rock in there or something by any chances?" Taeyeon stills try to joke but indeed, her fork did hit something hard.

"waeyo?" Tiffany looks at Taeyeon and the cupcake, "anniyo"

"no, I think you did" Taeyeon pulls the cupcake closer, near to the edge of the table as she tries to dig out the thing her fork hits against with.

"there!"
Taeyeon scoops it up, dropping the thing onto the table, she hears clinging sound, wanting to know what it is, she wipes the crumbs of the cupcake sticking onto it.
After she got it all done, it turns out that it was no rock, it's a simple yet elegant silver ring.
When Taeyeon looks at Tiffany, she sees the beautiful eye smiles again.

"Happy Valentine's Day TaeTae" Tiffany greets.

Tiffany waited for Taeyeon to greet her back in return but instead, Taeyeon is just burning holes by her stares, is like she was stunned by some spell.

"Tae....?"

Without any words, Taeyeon hugs Tiffany, burying her face into Tiffany's chest, "love you" she whispers, it made Tiffany smiles. Tiffany didn't know how many times she has smile like an idiot in just one day, but with Taeyeon, is hard for her not to.

*****

Tiffany see that Taeyeon seems to feel guilty for not preparing anything for this Valentine's but yet, the latter was making an effort by trying to make it up to her, asking where she wants them to go and Tiffany chooses the Han River.
When driving, Tiffany sees how Taeyeon kept looking at the new silver piece on her left middle finger, how Taeyeon would smiles happily, made Tiffany feels happy.

"Do you like it TaeTae?" Tiffany ask.

"LOVE.IT" Taeyeon nods her head, tapping her hands on the steering.
Tiffany smiles happily.
"but fany ah, have you think what if I accidentally took a big bite of the cupcake and swallow the ring along?" Taeyeon suddenly ask randomly.

Tiffany's smile immediately disappears as her jaw drop open wide when she gasps, why haven't she think of that, her mind quickly runs with the what-ifs.
Taeyeon looks at Tiffany and laugh, "I was just kidding baby"
Tiffany slaps Taeyeon's arm lightly.

The two got out from the car once they have reached their destination. Tiffany runs towards and grabs the railing, breathing in with a big breath. Taeyeon stands beside her lover, "you really love this place huh?"

"LOVE.IT"
Tiffany imitates how Taeyeon answered her earlier in the car, the two could only laugh.

Tiffany looks at how Taeyeon is shivering slightly a little, "are you feeling cold, TaeTae?"
"a little"

"Let me go get the blanket" Tiffany said.

They always has this blanket kept in their car, just in case sometimes how they would drive themselves to the quiet beach during midnight and having session in the car, they will use the blanket to hide underneath it while Taeyeon rubs their body along together underneath, naked.

Tiffany opens the door of the back passenger seat, but there are no sight of blanket on the seat.

Oh yes, we took YulSic in our car two days ago – Tiffany.
Tiffany closes the door as she knows Taeyeon would keep the blanket in the boot behind.
Pressing on the car remote, Tiffany waits for the automatic boot opens up, when it did, something flew out from the boot, shocking Tiffany a little as she takes a few steps back, looking at what is slowly floating up to the skies.
More and more flying out as the boots open to the fullest.
Tiffany finally manage to make out what is floating right up to the skies, white heart shapes of balloons, maybe around 20 of them? She's not sure, she lost count, when one balloon didn't float up, instead, it stays float in the air but not up towards the skies above like the rest and this particular balloon is in pink color instead of white.
Before Tiffany could react, Taeyeon is already walking to her with a wide smile.
Taeyeon walks to the boot, it seems like she has tape the pink heart shape balloon to the bottom of her boot, Tiffany watches as Taeyeon pulls it out easily.
"Tae-"
Tiffany words got stuck when Taeyeon got down on one knee, "Happy Valentine's Day, darling"

"can i.....be your Valentine, Stephanie Hwang?" Taeyeon ask with a beautiful smile of her own, waiting for her lover's answer even when she knows perfectly what Tiffany will say.

"......yes"

Taeyeon gets up and makes her way to Tiffany with the balloon floating above her but not away since she is holding the end of the small pink string. Taeyeon slips the ring she had tying at the end of the string of the balloon, she slips it into Tiffany's fourth finger. Tiffany look at the ring, it was the one given by Taeyeon last year as 'engagement of promises'.
"I got it polish.." Taeyeon added.
Tiffany looks at the shiny ring underneath the moonlight, her eyes got teary and when she looks at the string with the pink heart shape balloon attach with her right now, she clamps her mouth with her other hand, tears gathering in her eyes right now.

"Please be my forever Valentine, Tiffany" Taeyeon ask hopingly.

"Yes"

"Tiffany hwang, you're the only one who can make me be strong and tough or weak at the same time...I'll be strong and tough to protect you but I can be weak whenever I have thoughts of chances of losing you...You make me realize what love can do to a person"
Taeyeon holds both of Tiffany's hands in hers.
"You make me realize how important I am myself"
Tiffany looks at Taeyeon, puzzle.
"You make me realize, how important life is"

"TaeTae"

"I live each day happily awake to see you by my side, I thank God every single time when I woke up, still alive, because I was given a chance to live another day with you..."

"Tae~"

"I am greedy, I want you all to myself, I am selfish because I don't want to share you with anyone and I don't want you to share your love to anyone but just to me, only me...I learn each day, what love is about, because I have you, I've learn how to love even more" Taeyeon smiles.

"I-"

"are you surprise, Tiffany?" Taeyeon ask cutely in an innocent kind of way.

Tiffany nods her head slowly, she really does, since she thought Taeyeon didn't plan anything.
Taeyeon smiles ever so cutely, pulling Tiffany into a hug, "I do anything for my girl on any day, just like how will try baking"

"but...mine was just a minor doing and yours-"

"shhhh" Taeyeon looks at Tiffany, "who is talking about minor or severe right now, silly miyoung..."

"right" Tiffany smiles, "let's see who can love each other even more"

Taeyeon smiles back sheepishly at the suggestion, "let's see who can last longer"
"yah! I said we'll love forever-"
"I meant on bed, fany ah" she smirks.
Tiffany sticks her tongue out, "we'll see about that.....when we get home" she laughs out huskily.

"LET'S GO HOME THEN!"
Taeyeon carries Tiffany up, spinning the girl in circles as their laughter echo in the quiet windy night.

"Taeyeon..."

"Yes?" Taeyeon slows down the spinning and put her attention to Tiffany instead of playing around, "Yes, my fany?"

"Let's get married in LA when we're ready and when the time comes"

Taeyeon smiles happily, "anything baby, anything according to you will do just fine with me as long as you are happy with it"

"then can I have Valentine every single day?" Tiffany ask, totally enjoying that she is carried in Taeyeon's arms right now.

"hmmm, greedy, but okay, sure" Taeyeon plays along.

"but then, you'll have to come up with many many many sweet plans"

"you're the sugar in my body, running in my blood, I wont have a problem with that" Taeyeon answers.

"carry me for as long as I want?"

"for as many white hair as you'll grow in the future"

"I love you"

"I love you too"