111>Love requires : Honesty, Devotion and Bravery - Taeny have that :D

"......."

Mr. Hwang looks at his daughter, "honestly..... i have seen a few videos on youtube itself...."
"youtube?"
Mr. Hwang nod his head before he continues.
"a few which brings me to such concern, about your relationship...with...your leader...."
Tiffany's eyes widens in surprise and also,  a little shock and afraid of what's coming up next.
"hmmm...what's her name again?"

Even to just have to say the name, the name of her lover, the name of the person she loves a lot, frightens her, how would her dad react, when her youngest daughter actually fallen for the leader of her group, how she was deeply in love with, "t-taeyeon"

"ahhh~ yes, that's the name..."
Mr. Hwang nod his head, "back to the topic, I have seen very close intimate moments from you both"
Tiffany bite her bottom lip, to steady the quivering lips, she held both her hands each side tightly, from stopping it to shake too scare right now.
"why was that?" he asked.

Why would my dad think about me, if I tell him, Taeyeon was the love of my life? How will ever look at me next time? His youngest daughter....mianhae appa – Tiffany.

"daddy... Taeyeon-"
"however" he cut her sentence off, "a friend of my, has this kid, which really would like to meet you, like on a date"
"date??" her eyes widens, "you know I don't go on dates, especially with someone I didn't know"

"then you will get to know him after the date"

Tiffany shakes her head, "Im in a relationship appa"
"with Taeyeon" she finally manage to say it, although her heart was thumping at her chest like crazy, but she knew she had too, she knew she cant go on random dates with guys, because she knew, deep down in her heart, Taeyeon was the one she wants, the only one she wanted.
"Im sorry, I might have disappointed you as a daughter, but appa, this girl, she's amazing, as weird as it sounds......but I really love her and not just a sisterly love"
Tiffany took a moment to breath before she continues, and also, to see if her dad's reaction.
But the man, in front of her only looks back at her, like he's trying to understand why, she would pick this road.
"I may be a failure, but, I knew appa.....that she's the one I want now and in the future, I just know I love her so much....and im sorry, for that's the reason why, I don't want to go out on any date with anyone.....I am not single anymore appa" Tiffany shed some tears, afraid she might have hurt her dad's feelings, she loves her dad a lot.
"I have lost omma few years ago, and coming out honestly this way, I know you're shock, that your youngest daughter is in love and in a relationship with the leader of her group, I am a disappointment to you appa, I know....but I really hope, I wont at least you, after telling all this to you....appa, I believe michelle unnie wont disappoint you at least, she's a faithful daughter....unlike me....im sorry appa.....jinja.....mianhae....."

"will you leave this girl for appa?" he suddenly ask.

This made Tiffany shed her tears even more, shock to be questioned that way, a question which will never have an answer to it, both person are her life, important person in her life.

"appa......." Tiffany sobs, crying harder as she tries to hold back those tears, "you both are so important to me.....dont ask me such question....i will never ever have an answer to that.... You're like the veins in my body and Taeyeon, will be the blood running in my body, both are equally important to me, if I didn't had either, I would've died....appa, mian-"
Tiffany cover her face, sobbing out, crying her heart out.
She felt disappointed, she cant choose, she felt sorry for her dad, she felt sorry for Taeyeon.
And how she feels now, she wants Taeyeon to be by her side, hugging her, telling her everything is alright, she knew it will be alright, anything with just Taeyeon beside her.
Her lover who knows her best, her lover who loves her a lot, her lover who takes good care of her.
Tiffany felt a pair of hands, squeezing both sides of her shoulders, like they were trying to come her down from shaking so hard, because she was crying.
"appa....mianha-"

"shhh, don't cry"

That's not her appa's voice, that voice sounds so angelic, is the voice that could always calm her in any situation.

Impossible – Tiffany.

Tiffany brings her head up to look, the shock on her face was priceless, but, who is standing at her side now, was a priceless moment for Tiffany.
"ta-tae tae??"
Tiffany's tears instantly stops pouring out like before, a gentle smile played across Taeyeon's face before she holds Tiffany hand and sit next to her, even with just Taeyeon's shoulder, pressing against her own shoulders, Tiffany felt safe and secure.
That's when she knew, the presence of this girl, could calm her down in any situation.
But reality strikes in her head again, as she quickly looks her father, who is looking back at them, wondering why and since when Taeyeon is in her house, but she looks at Taeyeon, wondering at the same time, why this latter and lover of hers, is here in LA.
Confused at the same time, she didn't know how to even talk anymore, she opens her mouth, wanting to ask, but she didn't know just which question she should ask first.

"Gwenchana" Taeyeon squeezes her hand with Tiffany's in it, smiling again.
Once again, Tiffany was assure by this small moves from Taeyeon, she give all her trust into that girl, Tiffany smiles back, Taeyeon then let her other free hand, to move forward to Tiffany's face, wiping those stained tears on her cheeks, that dried off there with her fingers.

"you're not a disappointment to me, Stephanie"

Stefani?? Oh yeah yeah!!! My girlfriend's name!! >____< aigooooooooo!! – Taeyeon.

Now the two lovers look at the man in front of them.
"you were never a disappointment to me, on this and also, even on that day, when you step out of this house, to pursue your dream of being a singer...going to korea all by yourself at such young age......you never disappoint me....."
"appa-"
"when young, you were so hard in the head, stubborn is another way of calling it" he laughs a little, "but you always seems to manage to make a right decision most of the times, I can tell you, im sad though, knowing this-"
Taeyeon frowns, Tiffany caught the expression and gently bumps her shoulder with Taeyeon, making Taeyeon have a small smile on her face again.
"but, I am sure, you are old enough to know what's best enough for yourself..." Mr. Hwang smiles.

Tiffany breaks free and walks to her appa side, kneeling by his side and hug him tightly.
She then kisses her dad by the side of his cheek, "thanks daddy" she smiles, use her fingers to wipe the lipstick stain on her dad's cheek, "I love you, thank you for understanding"
She then looks at Taeyeon, "is not a wrong decision to love Taeyeon"

@

Taeyeon sits on the bed, her legs at the edge of the bed, her head tilting upwards towards the ceiling, then looking at the pictures hanging on the wall, frames by frames.

"kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Tiffany who came out from the bathroom, plunge herself right into Taeyeon's arms, making both person fall on the bed, but with Tiffany on top.
"wae???????" Taeyeon quickly hugs her girlfriend.
"kim tae yeon is in my room" Tiffany said in her high pitch voice, she does that whenever she's excited, her infamous eye smiles appears on the face.
Taeyeon laughs off, "and they said im the dork, my girlfriend is dorkier"
"girlfriend?" Tiffany closing the gap between her and Taeyeon.
"wae? You're not?"
Tiffany pouted, "you always said I was your wife in the entertainment though, are those lies?"
"aigoooo" Taeyeon laughs again, "wife or girlfriend, it's the same, you're mine anyway"
"true" Tiffany leans down and pecks Taeyeon on the lips.

Taeyeon immediately suck Tiffany's bottom lips, but only to groans when Tiffany pulls away.
"yahh! Jinja, you came here all the way just to pass my pink jacket??"
"yes"
"that's it?"
"I miss you a lot was the main reason behind it"
"awww"
Tiffany close the gap once again, to savior the lips in front of her,
She worship those  lips, Taeyeon is always such a good kisser, whenever they make out, both never seems like they wanted it to ever end, Tiffany moaned softly into Taeyeon's mouth when the pink muscle suddenly plunges in, like they were going down her throat.
Her fingers stroke across the abs below, under her own body, Taeyeon felt herself shudders at the touch from those magical fingers of her lover. This move made her want to touch Tiffany, she did, she reach out and smacks Tiffany's butt, earning a soft deep moan being purr into her mouth, this causing her to buck her hips up, but she didn't grind, she doesn't wants her father-in-law to know what they are doing, besides, she has just gotten the approval to actually date this girl, with his blessing, she don't want her father in law to walk in on them or overheard them. Taeyeon retreats her tongue, making Tiffany stops the kiss and stares at her, wondering why she stop when they are both having a great session now.
Taeyeon shakes her head.
"wae?" Tiffany ask in a quiet unsteady breathing voice.
"we cant"
"why not, you and I both are horny" Tiffany let her fingers plays with the zipper of Taeyeon's jeans, "uhh~ did I tell you how hot and cute you look when you're wearing a jeans..."
Taeyeon shakes her head again, "we cant" she repeated the same words again, "not a good idea"
"we're in my room, why not"
"your dad might hear us" Taeyeon explains.
Tiffany reach out for her phone and switch the music player in it on with the loudest it can be.
But Taeyeon snatches the phone off Tiffany's grips and cut it off.
"that's not the way, people who are up to something, only locks their bedroom door and switch to loud music....."
Tiffany giggles at her girlfriend being all so cute with the explanation.
"you sure?" Tiffany has a smirk on her face, "we'll see"

Before Taeyeon could say anything, Tiffany has her lips once again crush against Taeyeon's.

Then with that, Taeyeon felt Tiffany already starting to grind her hip against hers,

The creation of the cloth material that was covering their cores, felt a deep friction that was created from the zipper and also, somehow, both sides can feel the cloth between them,

Being pressed against each other so hard, that Tiffany starts grinding faster and faster,

From there, they both still can felt the pressed hard cloth, rubbing against their clits inside, can actually stimulate their sex moments, Tiffany huff and pant at the same time, but all she did was, letting her mouth opens, she's gasping hard for air when she's riding faster and faster on the pace, while Taeyeon was watching and let a few groans escape a few times,

Taeyeon place her hands at both side of Tiffany's hip, stopping the girl to go any further.

"no, fany ahh~" Taeyeon plead in a soft cute way.

"finish me off tae tae" Tiffany breathing becomes hard, slowly turning into panting instead.

"no...fany-"

Tiffany grab one of Taeyeon's hand, her the other hand, unzip her own short pants, with one hand, she pulls open her shorts after unzipping it, all Taeyeon can do is just look, more like stare.

"don't make me stuck" says Tiffany.

She then lead Taeyeon's hand in hers, to touch the middle of her panty, Taeyeon become turn on, when she felt the damp being brush with her fingers, Tiffany is already wet.

Rubbing the clothed core a few times, Tiffany felt herself ready for it, she then lead those hand to inside her panty, she moaned softly when she felt Taeyeon's fingers just brushing against her core, not even stroking her clit yet, Tiffany felt herself even more wet, she shudders when she starts to make those fingers to stroke up and down  her own clit, she lets go and pull her own hand out, leaving Taeyeon's hand there, unmoved in her panty, "fuck me tae tae"

Those words made Taeyeon gulps.