124>the more people, the more drama it is

The two boys lays on the floor immediately right after their long dance practice.
Breathing so hard that it feels like they are having an asthma attack right now.
They took glance of each other, before looking back up at the ceiling, laughing out at how tired they look like now.

"yah, baekhyun ahh"

"ne, hyung?" the cuter guy ask.

"is it true that you like Tiffany noona?" Suho, being the one with the stronger look one ask.

"ahh...hyung....what kind of question is that" Baekhyun lets out an insecure laugh, tapping his own rapid beating heart.

"jinja...is it just like...or was it crush?" Suho looks at the younger guy beside him.

Baekhyun groans, sitting up, he ruffles his hair a little before letting out a long big sigh.
"I don't know" he has his knees up so that his arms can lay on it as he hid his face with his crossed arms on the knees, "I seriously don't know hyung....Tiffany noona is the prettiest person I had ever met...she's so nice!"
"jinjayo? That serious?" Suho sits up along.
"dae"

"remember when I shoot the Twinkle mv? It was late night, like almost midnight, it was cold in the studio, noona was the one to come to me with a hot cup of tea, handing it to me...with her infamous smile...is really beautiful...I have never seen such beautiful smile in my entire life..."
Baekhyun who seems to be recalling back that night, smiles happily at his memories with Tiffany on the set of Twinkle. Suho waves his hand a few times to finally get the attention back from Baekhyun.
"so...it was so...that made you fall in love with her?"
"it was just Tiffany noona's beauty that caught me, it was her personality, she's really very cute..especially when she is around taeyeon noona, she becomes even more cute, she likes pleading her own unnie in her own way of aegyo which doesn't gets display on tv very much, I was just very lucky to witness it" Baekhyun smiles again, just thinking about Tiffany's smile.
Suho stays quiet as he watch how happy his dongsaeng was, talking about Tiffany.
Suddenly, Baekhyun becomes quiet, he stops talking about Tiffany, his smile disappear, but as he turns around to look at Suho directly, he had the serious face on.
"Hyung....is it wrong for me to fall in love with Tiffany noona?"
"why would you ask so?"
"I mean, literally, if I was to go after Tiffany noona, age is one of the barrier that people will use as the reason-"
"do you mind about that?"

"anniya" Baekhyun shakes his head, "she doesn't even look much difference than I am...she's so cute! Second thing was....do you think...she would like to try, going out on a date with me?"
Suho crook one of his eyebrows in shock, "date..."
"crazy isnt it" Baekhyun sighs, "but this few nights, I cant help but to think about Tiffany noona whenever I goes to bed"
Suho eyes widens in shock, "dongsaeng....you don't-" his eyes wanders off at Baekhyun's lower part.

"yah! Hyung!!" Baekhyun whose face becomes red instantly, covers his lower part, "of course not! I respect Tiffany noona too much to even do that!"
Suho laughs out loud, "araso..well, if you want to make a move on her, go on, you have my support, get her before you lose her to someone else"
"but what if she doesn't has the same mutual feelings as mine?"
"then is time for you to find out" Suho pats Baekhyun on the back, encouraging him.

Tiffany let her eyes slowly flutters open from her long sleep, as she just came back from Thailand last night, to much of her surprise, Taeyeon didn't do anything funny, as Taeyeon just soothe her to sleep, there tapping her shoulders lightly, till she's all asleep.
Tiffany smiled when she remembers last night, how Taeyeon starts tapping the side of her shoulders, looking over her, the eyes that filled with a word, love. The only person who last did that to Tiffany was her mum, back when she was 9 and couldn't sleep and when Taeyeon automatically did that, she just melted on the spot, cant believe it.