114>On Their Way Back to Korea - Taeny

They took a midnight flight to go back to Korea, thankfully, not much Americans know them.

Pretty much none, as they both were walking into the airport, checking in without their manager oppa or bodyguards.

While waiting to go into the plane, Tiffany has her shoulder press sideways against with Taeyeon's.

"feels so free isnt it?" Tiffany mutters under her breath.

Taeyeon silently chuckles and nod her head, "dae"

"get some sleep later in the flight okay?" Tiffany looks at Taeyeon worriedly.

Taeyeon nods her head to make Tiffany less worried, "dae, no worries"

"im worried.... I wont stop, until you get all well again" Tiffany frowns.
Taeyeon playfully frown along, imitating Tiffany, "ara"
They both chuckles.

Taeny both thank God at the same time in the heart once they step into the VIP section,
Not much people are in there and the best part is, they are seated at somewhere behind.
Taeyeon fake cough once, making Tiffany looking at her, "yes?"

"can I seat inside?" Taeyeon has the cutest smile ever while she points to the seat next to the window.
Tiffany nod her head, Taeyeon then gets into the seat which she wanted.
They both had big huge blankets covering them from their chest down to their feet.

"tae tae" Tiffany whispers closely as her head slightly leans against Taeyeon's shoulder, watching how Taeyeon is playing with her ipad.

"tae tae" Tiffany calls out quietly into Taeyeon's ear againt, she knew that it would send shivers down Taeyeon's spine.

Indeed it does the trick, Taeyeon click on the home button and then turn her head slightly a little, she sees no one is around and give a quick peck on Tiffany's lip.
Tiffany back her head up a little, surprised.
"you're cute, I cant resist" Taeyeon admits.
Tiffany's eye smiles appears, she then leans her head against taeyeon's shoulder once again.

Taeyeon then touch on the album apps in her ipad, inside, were all pictures of Tiffany or hers and maybe some SNSD, Taeyeon randomly click onto one of the picture of Tiffany.
"awww" Tiffany purrs cutely.

Taeyeon had a smirk on that Tiffany didn't see.
Taeyeon use her thumb and index finger, to spread and zoom in the picture, until it was crop to one size, she then click to set the picture as a lock screen, adjusting it.
Taeyeon then press on the lock button on the side of the ipad.
Tiffany is watching everything Taeyeon is doing.

"tae...isnt it's a little dangerous to put my picture?"

"I'll change it later" Taeyeon assures her girlfriend worries, "look"
Taeyeon press on the home button, making the screen light up again.
With the newly set picture of Tiffany appeared as the lock screen.
Taeyeon kiss her index finger before she place it on the tab of the unlock tab on the screen.
Just as Taeyeon slide her the tab with her finger, she stop at the middle, not letting the ipad unlocking yet, she slide her finger back and forth at a fast pace.
Tiffany's eyebrows arches close together as she wonders what taeyeon is doing.
She look at Taeyeon, who was silently laughing like she was about to die any seconds because she cant breathe properly, "wae......." Tiffany look back at Taeyeon's ipad.

Her eyes widen, she slap Taeyeon's arm, realizing Taeyeon had adjust the unlock tab right at her chest, so it would seems like, Taeyeon has the need to slide her fingers pass her chest to unlock the ipad, Tiffany slaps Taeyeon's arm a few more times, shaking her head in disbelief.

2 hours later of watching their videos or music video on the ipad, Tiffany pull out one side of the earphone, Taeyeon pause the video and look at Tiffany, "wae?"

Tiffany rubs her eyes, "I'll be taking a nap"

"okay" Taeyeon smiles.

"Tae tae, can you hold my hand?"

"sure" Taeyeon sneak her right hand underneath the blanket, and feels it way for Tiffany's left hand, they held hands, "sleep tight"

"night" Tiffany use her right hand to pull her eye pads covering her eyes.

It was 30minutes later.

Tiffany moves a little, but her hand not letting go off Tae's.
Taeyeon look at how Tiffany adjust her body to another position, Tiffany lick her lips a few times, adjusting her position to another comfortable one, then she finally stops and continues, her quiet snore, Taeyeon quietly giggle, she looks around, seeing that everyone is seems to be sleeping, since she cant see their face, the back of their head was facing Taeyeon anyway.

Taeyeon felt her hand was being put on top of her lover's thigh, she look over at Tiffany.
Tiffany's mouth was slightly open a little.
At one moment, she thought her lover was being naughty to seduce her.
She laughs sadly at her own thoughts, then steadily use her left hand fingers to do the thing with the ipad, she click onto the internet search.

It's been long..... – Taeyeon

Taeyeon look around, no one is looking.
She then type on the keyboard, trying her best not to make any mistake.

A.S.I.A.N

Taeyeon mouth was half open.

F.A.N.F.I.C.S

She nod her head to herself before clicking 'enter' she then wait for the browser to search and load the page.
When it did, she click on the search button and type in TAENY.

I'll just one, to pass time....yea, that's all, nothing much..... yea, a quick one... - Taeyeon

Taeyeon sees one with the [M] with it, a story about her and Tiffany.

I just need a chapter, one chapter, so it can make me sleepy, is not gonna hurt isnt it, if I just read one.... – Taeyeon.

Taeyeon click on the latest update she saw first when she opens the page.

When Duty Calls [M]

Oh?? When duty calls?? Mmmm, might be some duties like....hahaha...you know *smirks* what else duty can it be from Tiffany to me....oh look, im a detective in this story, mmmmm, something new.... – Taeyeon.

Taeyeon click on the story.
She then clicks on the word on the screen to verify that she's over 18 and that she wants to continue, her eyes widens at the chapter being load.
But a small anger was played on her face as she scrolls down, to the very last chapter.

The heck! Out of all 50 over chapters but the final one were the one with the smuts???? Geeeeeez!! – Taeyeon.

Taeyeon got a little upset, that her hand tighten it's grip, the one that was holding Tiff's.
Tiffany shifted her body a little, Taeyeon froze in her position.
She stay that way for about three minute, when she turn around, to see Tiffany is back into her dreaming land, she pouted.
Taeyeon rolls her eyes and click on the final chapter of the story.
She lick her dry lip, she felt like she was doing some criminal stuffs when she was waiting for the page to load up.

Taeyeon has another tears quietly runs down her cheeks, but faint smile was seen on her face.
She just need to force a smile on her own, so Tiffany would stop crying, cos she cant bear to watch Tiffany crying.
"I love you" Taeyeon leans down and kisses Tiffany on the forehead.

Euh??? Wae??? Cry!?!? Ahhhh~ never mind, I'll just skip this part – Taeyeon

Taeyeon start scrolling pass through the story, but her eyes keep focus on the story just in case if she misses out any.

She's going back to States and never to come back......that's her final last words to me when she check out the ward with TOP – Taeyeon.

WHAT THE HECK!?!?!? TOP!!!! What's with this author anyway huh??? Pairing Tiff up with TOP???? Tiff is mine!!! Ugh!!! Geeeezzzz!!!!  Tiffany wont leave me for a guy....SHE WONT – Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at the screen.
She then a little angrily scrolls the page.

This story better not end up with Tiffany doing it with another guy, or I'll seriously sue this author! Aihhh! Jinja~~ - Taeyeon.

I do miss you, Taeyeon but I should never find you anymore, I should never bother you – Tiffany.

"anni" Taeyeon covers her mouth, she then look over at Tiffany, no movement.

Stupid, is just a story~ is not like she's leaving you for real – Taeyeon.

Taeyeon chuckle in the heart at her own silly overreacted actions against a story that a fan writes.

Owhhhh~ come on, where's the good part~~~~ - Taeyeon.

Taeyeon seems to be getting out of her patient as she scrolls quicker.
She finally press her finger on the page to hold it from scrolling any further.

Tiffany giggles but didn't miss this advantage of Taeyeon jaw being open, she slides her warm tongue into Taeyeon's mouth, Taeyeon still had her jaw open wide even when Tiffany's tongue were sliding back in and out of her mouth, tongues brushing against one another.
"tae are you okay?" Tiffany pulls back, looking at Taeyeon.

No, im not okay..... this is.....wow, how did our fans even know we do it that way O.O no....how can our fans write about us that way!?? – Taeyeon.

Taeyeon shakes her head and begin to continue her reading of the story.
Each time she reads, further, she felt herself getting into a mood, a mood she shouldn't have, not in the plane right now.

Taeyeon felt her hands came to live itself when its now making its way down to Tiffany's waist.

Taeyeon turn to look at Tiffany before letting her eyes dart back at the ipad screen.

The two pant, breaking the kiss, swallowing the huge amount of saliva in their mouth.

Taeyeon swallow her saliva the same time she reads the paragraph.
Shit, I shouldn't read this....but....we'll see how it goes.... How good it can gets...yea.... – Taeyeon.

Planting kisses after kisses and not long, she found her hands, fondling the breast through the cloth, Tiffany reaches to the back as she unlatch it, her bra strap loosen, Taeyeon and Tiffany both smiles.

Taeyeon eyes darting around the plane, quiet flight it is.
Her heart beating like crazy, like she's about to steal something or kill someone.
She feels bad, guilty for reading it, but she'll feel even more guilty to herself if she stops half way.

Im a human too, yea, idol, but idol are human...im a human, I have my needs and my hobbies....i.... – Taeyeon

Taeyeon shakes her head, she look at Tiffany who is still deep in the sleep, her eyes slowly goes down to Tiffany's chest, watching how the blanket covering the puppies of hers, going up and down.

Tiffany would kill me if she finds out im reading this in a plane – Taeyeon.

Taeyeon have both her hands, slowly, real slowly, taking the bra off. Tiffany cheeks burning red, she turns to the side, looking away."watch me baby" Taeyeon use her index finger to lift Tiffany by the chin and turn her direction towards her and Tiffany did, as she watches how her lover now, never breaking the eyes contact,reaching down toward her right erected nipple. Taeyeon's tongue slowly in sight, dapping on the tip of the nipple, making Tiffany arches her back, wanting more touch from her lover. Her eyes closes a little as she moans, but she opens them again, to only now watch as Taeyeon starts licking her breast.

Enough!!! I should stop reading!!!! – Taeyeon.

Taeyeon shift uncomfortably in her seat, she then let her hand underneath the blanket, that were resting on top of Tiffany's thigh, rubbing slowly back and forth.

Don't read anymore – Taeyeon

But Taeyeon's eyes seems to have it's own thoughts....

Taeyeon groans a little when her hand reaches right on top of Tiffany's covered core.
"I love you, Tiffany"

"mmm, Tae?"

Taeyeon eyes widens as she quickly and skillfully clicks the X button on the tab, closing whatever she is browsing, she looks at her side, Tiffany who slowly pulls her eye pad off, her eyes squinting away from the bright lights, "hey, fany~"

"what are you doing?" Tiffany looks at Taeyeon, her face looking sleepy.

"nothing, trying to sleep, why" Taeyeon then felt Tiffany release their hands from holding each other.

"nothing?" Tiffany eyed Taeyeon suspiciously.

Taeyeon cough twice before holding her own hands, controlling herself from shaking too much, like she's about to get caught, "d-dae"
"then why are you stammering?"
"why are you questioning me that way" Taeyeon pretend to be annoyed, crossing her arms.
Tiffany then leans closer to Taeyeon, making sure no one is about to hear what she is about to say to Taeyeon, "your hand is in between my inner thighs, your knuckles are rubbing against my-"
Tiffany's cheeks becomes bright pink, "you should know where"
Taeyeon gulps, "it must be an accident"
"jinja?" Tiffany ask suspiciously.
"dae" Taeyeon avoiding Tiffany's stare.
"fine" Tiffany says, "I really need my sleep, I believe we have some project coming up"
"dae" taeyeon answers shortly.
"nigh-"
"Tiff, wait" Taeyeon look at Tiffany.
"mmmm?"
"will you leave me for a guy?" Taeyeon ask, "a guy like....TOP?"
Tiffany's head pointed to the front a little, "TOP?" a little surprise to hear that name.
Taeyeon felt stupid, she shakes her head and rest it against the chair comfortably, "nothing, let's sleep"
"no"
Taeyeon ignores and shut her eyes lid tightly.
"yah" Tiffany frown, she then let her fingers spread Taeyeon's eye lid open.
"ayyy" Taeyeon pushes Tiffany's fingers away from her eyes, she look at Tiffany.
"why did you ask that way suddenly" Tiffany question.
"is just random thoughts"
Tiffany shakes her head, "I don't believe it"
"euh?"
"don't lie kim tae yeon, you wont ask me such question out of the blues. It just doesn't makes sense" Tiffany crosses her arms.

She'll probably think im horny all the time if I tell her the real reason – Taeyeon.

"well I just.... Im just scare alright.... Im a pabo"

"Oh yes you are"

Taeyeon frown but she rolls her eyes.
Tiffany leans forward and slightly pushes Taeyeon's shirt sleeve up, she then start sucking on the smooth milky skin of Taeyeon's.
"hey" Taeyeon hiss quietly, her eyes darting around for just in case, "what are you doing"
Tiffany didn't answer her, for about 5 minutes later, Tiffany pull away.
Taeyeon look at her arms, a big reddish pinkish blotch is on her arms.
"wae....."
"love bite" Tiffany answers casually, "now stop your silly worries, I only love you"
Tiffany pulls her eye pad to cover her eyes, "night pabo"
Taeyeon then look down at the love bite that Tiffany gave her, it starts becoming purplish already, she let her fingers touch it, a smile appears on her face.
She then kisses Tiffany quickly on the cheek then whispering into her ears, "thank you, I love you too"