93>It's Finally THE END

Her heart beating so fast that she literally felt like every single twist on the door knob,
Her life is shorten by it.
Tiffany grip on the handle of the baseball bat tightly.

Eottoke........taeyeon, I love you, please know that you're still the only one in my heart...

Tears almost pour out from her eyes.

The door came open,
Roy sees Tiffany standing in front of the bed.
"uh? You're awake?"

Tiffany nods her head, her eyes linger at the baseball bat where she place beside the drawer, behind Roy.
"ne" she flash an eye smile.

"did I wake you up, baby?" he walks closer to Tiffany and wraps his arms around her slender waist.

GROSS

Tiffany shakes her head, "I was about to look for you"
Her eyes widen when she sees the baseball bat is sliding sideways as if it was about to drop anytime soon.

"wae?" he looks at her, as he was about to turn around.
But she quickly cups his face by the chin with her hand, flashing another sexy smile to him.
Luring him into her eyes smile.
And yes, he was lured indeed.
She felt his arms tighten around her waist.
He then kisses her.
Shutting her eyes close tightly, trying her hard not to think, that it was her enemy who she is making out with now.
"uhhhhh~fanyy~~" he groans.
She felt he was somehow turn on.
As he pushes her onto the bed, only quiet tears were gathering in her eyes.
As he devours down to her neck, his hands all over her thighs, groping.

A loud *plonk * was heard, immediately Tiffany knew, it was the baseball bat, that was place unstable falls.
She knew her life was ended, when he too heard the sound and stops whatever he was doing.
As he turn around to look, where did the sound came from.
He stares at the baseball bat, wondering how it gets there.
Thought that he has already kept it in a safe place and why was it now, beside the drawer.

His eyes filled with anger as he looks back at Tiffany.

"why is that bat doing out here!"

"what b-bat??"

"that" he points at the baseball bat laying on the ground.

"I don't know" Tiffany tries to play innocent.

He slaps her across the face real hard, making her turning sideways, feeling burn on the cheek.
"you don't know!?"

"I really do....oppa" she stammers as she felt deep pain coming from her cheek.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO MESS WITH ME!!!!" he grabs a handful of hair by pulling her up.

"oppa!!!!" Tiffany held on her hair, feeling pain.

He then slaps her once again, making her head falls back on the bed.
Tears literally pouring out.
"fuck you!!!"
He grabs one side of her t-shirt and rip it off, revealing her bra one side.
She covers her body in embarrassment, crying.
"fuck you! I loved you, tiffany! I love you!!"
His hand grabs her revealing boob firmly, resulting painful for her.

"oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANDWAE!!!"

"DAMN YOU!!!!!" Roy slaps her again, blood appearing at the corner of her lips.
"IMMA FUCK YOU WITH THAT THING I HIT YOUR GIRLFRIEND WITH!!!!"
He reach down and let his hands go under her dress,
She squeeze her thighs tightly against each other.
He reaches for her underwear and pulls it off, throwing it at aside.

He then stands up and walks over to that baseball bat.
Just as he turns around, he sees nothing but a fist coming right at him.
Striking his face, making him lose the baseball bat, letting it fall to the ground.
Tiffany quickly pick it up.

"THIS.IS.FOR.TAEYEON"

With that, she smacks the baseball bat against his head by the side,
He immediately falls to the ground, gasping in pain, holding his head, moaning in pain.
Tiffany uses one of her foot and steps on his chest.
She held the baseball bat high up above her head, staring at him angrily.

"t-tiff...no..."

"no? did you think that way too when you hit her?? Did you know what it did to me? You might have wounded her, but you broke my heart" Tiffany spat.

"no tiff...please"

Tiffany shakes her head, "the first one is for Taeyeon, this one....is for, ME"

She raise the baseball bat high, aiming at his head readily.
He covers his face with both his hands.
Just as she swings it at him.

"TIFFANY ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Tiffany look at Jessica who barges into the room along with Yuri from behind.
"s-sica?"

*BACK AFTER TIFFANY LEFT*

"yahhhh~ seobang! Im telling you, there is something going on with Tiffany!"

"yeap, she's cruel, I know that" Yuri answers coldly.

"no! before she left...her eyes were telling me something"

"sica...she hurt taeyeon... and us!"

"Yul! I knew Tiffany for a long time, you too! You should know her personality and attitude!"

"maybe she has change"

"out of the blues? Like so sudden??" Jessica stares at her lover.

"you wont know" Yuri rolls her eyes.

Jessica jumps on the bed, sitting on Yuri's abs,
Grabbing her by the collar, pulling Yuri close to her.
"im telling you, tiffany.. is not that kind of a person..."
Jessica said through her gritted teeth.

"wow...you're sort of turning me on right now, sicababy" Yuri smirks.

"fine! Have sex your self!"
Jessica pushes Yuri away as she gets off.

"yahhh! Where are you going!"

"I'll proof it once and for all, the girl I knew, isnt that cruel, or else...she wouldn't have been my bff"

"yahhhhhhhhhhhh~"

*END OF FLASBACK*

"Tiff! Put it down! You're going to kill him!!" Jessica walks to Tiffany.

"I don't care!! Just let me do it! He deserve it"
"no, fany ah~ what he deserve is a sentence to jail, not you killing him...you can be put to jail for murdering someone." Yuri helps out.

"I don't care"

"you don't? you sure? What's the reason you're doing this....for taeyeon...if you go to jail, how do you think that makes her feel, how do you think you'll survive in the cell for years, for this worthless creature!" Yuri points at Roy.

Tiffany looks back Roy, her eyes filled with lust of anger.
She then finally drops the baseball bat to the ground.
He sighs in relief, but just before he know it,
She uses her leg and kick him hard, making him faint on the spot.

Jessica pulls Tiffany into embrace.
"call the cops, yul"

Yuri pulls her phone out.
Jessica looks at the ground, seeing something familiar and impossible for Roy to have it.
"fany ah!!! You alright"

They break the hug, looking back at each other.
Tiffany nods her head, "dae wae...."

Jessica signals Tiffany to look over her shoulder, on the ground.
Laying there, her underwear.
"did he......" Jessica ask in a worry tone, receiving a worry look from Yuri on the other hand.

Tiffany quickly shakes her head.
"he wanted to, but he didn't...get to..."

Jessica walks over to the unconscious body laying on the ground, "hikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!"
She kicks the body, frowning.
She then hugs Tiffany again.
"everything is fine now, baby~"

He was caught in the end, but result from the judge will only be out tomorrow.
She reach home and the members took turns to hug her,

Apologizing for misunderstanding her, everyone except for Taeyeon.
Who just stands there, looking at her.
With no expression on her face.
Tiffany was hurt by that, she thought, at least, Taeyeon would be the first come, running to her.

Telling her that everything is fine...
But,
That's not the case.

Tiffany stands in front of the mirror, looking back at the reflecting person through the mirror.
Her left side of the cheek were literally swollen in a purplish color kind of way after being slap three times on the same spot.
Flashback of how he got underneath her dress, pulling her underwear off, kills her.
How he grabs her mound, seeing handprint on the top.
Tiffany shuts her eyes for a moment, to calm herself down.
Tears once again appears in her eyes once she opens her eyes.

What I did, was worth it right? Why must I second guess about what I did....no, I should be happy with what I did....but taeyeon...she seems to be....not caring about me anymore....does this means we're over?! Well, im just grateful that I manage to revenge for her....this is, what I want, to revenge for her...

Tiffany lets her towel drop on the ground as she steps into the warm bubble bath in the tub.
She let out a sigh as she slowly let her body slides into the warm water.
Her neck resting against the back of the tub.

"tiff"

Tiffany looks at the person who stands at the door.

tbc
______________________________________________________________________