100>Why Taeyeon Didnt Reply HuiHoon's Message

Tiffany throws the dildo onto the bed, it landed right in front of Taeyeon's feet.
"wear it" Tiffany orders.
"w-ww-what?" Taeyeon ask as she thoughts Tiffany didn't want it in the beginning.
"get it on or else...im going to sleep"
"but.."
"but what taeyeon?"
"i-"

Just then, Taeyeon's mobile starts ringing.
"huihoon?" Taeyeon mumbles out, looking at the screen.
Tiffany climbs onto the bed and grab the phone, putting it at the side table, "let's continue"
Taeyeon bite her bottom lip, she shakes her head and leans across Tiffany to get her phone back.
"Tae?"
"Im his mentor, Tiff..." Taeyeon answers her call before Tiffany starts protesting.

Taeyeon : Dae, HuiHoon-sshi?
HuiHoon : Taeyeon noona...annyeong haseyo.
Taeyeon : Dae, annyeong haseyo... anything, HuiHoon-sshi?
HuiHoon : Anniya, yeoshin noona, just wondering what you are doing? (giggles)
Taeyeon : Ahh~ Noona is...

Taeyeon looks at Tiffany, who climbs onto her now, straddling onto her, grinding against her.
Taeyeon gulps.

HuiHoon : Noona?
Taeyeon : Urm...d-dae?

Taeyeon tries her best to control any groan escape from her mouth.
Taeyeon then shakes her head, signaling Tiffany to stop what she's doing.

HuiHoon : Noona, are you busy?
Taeyeon : ......i......

Taeyeon have no choice but to push Tiffany aside as she quickly gets off the bed, walking away.
Tiffany stares at Taeyeon, unkindly and angrily.

Taeyeon : HuiHoon ah, noona will call you back later okay? You sleep soon, is late.
HuiHoon : .....ah, araso noona,gomawo...night
Taeyeon : Night.

Taeyeon press the end call button, she put it on the desk and walk towards to where Tiffany is.
"yahhhh~ you know I don't mean it" Taeyeon explain as she touches Tiffany's arm, but Tiffany shove the hands away.
"the moment you shove me away, you do mean it, you did it because you didn't want me to ruin your phone call time with your precious huihoon call"
Taeyeon shakes her head, a little annoyed by Tiffany's over complaints.
"tiffany~" Taeyeon wanted to grab the dildo but Tiffany quickly grab it and threw it across the room.
"go fuck others" Tiffany gets off the bed and leaves Taeyeon all alone.

What the hell.... This girl is such a baby! Damn it man! – Taeyeon.

Taeyeon walks over to where the dildo is laying, she picks it up and puts it back into the drawer.
She then, walks out of the room and saw Tiffany sitting outside, in the living room along with the members, Taeyeon frown as she knew Tiffany is mad, and mad Tiffany is hard to be cheer, especially when other members are around with her.
Taeyeon pretends to be alright as she joins her member, sitting next to Tiffany.
She place her arms above the sofa, over Tiffany's shoulder.
Tiffany glares at Taeyeon, Taeyeon shows her best dorky grin, but no help at all, as Tiffany glares at Taeyeon angrily before looking away and cuddling close to Seohyun who is next to her.
"sunny ah~" Tiffany calls out, she got Sunny's attention, "can you sleep in your room tonight? I want to sleep in my room"
Taeyeon's eyes widen and Sunny caught the reaction.
"wae, fany ah?" Sunny ask.
Tiffany shakes her head, "I just miss my bed"
Sunny nods her head, to gesture and gets what is going on but Taeyeon shook her head.
"alright?" Tiffany ask Sunny.
"sure, is your room anyway" Sunny answers, smiling weakly.
Tiffany gets up, stretching her body a little, "im off to bed, night" she leaves.
Taeyeon can only look at Tiffany but not do anything.
"unnie! Wait up" Seohyun calls out, "im coming with you!"
Tiffany stops in her tracks and held her hand out, waiting for her maknae to run over to her side and grab hold the hand, "I miss sleeping in one room with you, unnie" Seohyun says as she smiles happily and the both of them walks into the room.
Taeyeon slums back into the couch, crossing her arms, Sunny jumps into the vacant space next to Taeyeon, "yah! Wae... what happened?" Sunny ask.
"nothing much, her jealousy flares again" Taeyeon mutters shortly.
"yah, kim tae yeon. What did you hurt her again?" Jessica ask, who is lying in Yuri's arm comfortably.
"huihoon called me, she got pissed off that I answered his call" Taeyeon answers.
"what....." Hyoyeon who cant believe what she has just heard.
"that's silly!" Yuri exclaimed, receiving a nudge from Jessica's elbow.
"totally right? I'm huihoon's mentor and im suppose to guide him if he ever needs any help" Taeyeon added, all of a sudden, Sunny nudge her by the arm, "yah wae~" she asked Sunny angrily for suddenly doing so.
Taeyeon follows Sunny's gaze which leads her to the corridor way of their room,
Standing there, was Tiffany with a pink blanket in her hands.
Taeyeon's eyes widen, "f-fany?"
"if he needs your help in sex education, will you teach him so" Tiffany ask in sarcasm.
Yoona quickly gets up and walk over to Tiffany's side, knowing what might happen.
"I forgot, I'm silly for being all angry at what happened, silly me for even talking to you now!" Tiffany storms off into her room, with Yoona following behind.

"Taeyeon" Sunny stands up, "go get her"
Taeyeon shakes her head, "not now, is not the right moment"
"what?"
"if I go after her now, she'll just take the chances and boils her anger even more" Taeyeon answers in understanding what her girlfriend attitude is like.
"I'll sleep with her tonight" Jessica suddenly says.
"yahhhh" Yuri frowns.
"don't whine, we're not doing anything tonight anyway" Jessica gets off from the couch and left.
"you better get along with your girlfriend soon before I lose mine" Yuri says jokingly.

I want her, shit, how can I miss this girl at this moment when she hates me – Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stands up, she takes a deep breath before walking towards where Tiffany is.
She knock on the door once before opening the door, only to receive eyes looking at her and Tiffany's red puffy eyes.
"guys, let me talk to tiffany in private" Taeyeon says.
"no" Tiffany demands.
"I want to talk to you" Taeyeon says firmly.
"I don't!" Tiffany shouts back.
The rest of the members only keep quiet, looking at the couple arguing.
"I never say you have a choice" Taeyeon walks over to where Tiffany is and carries her up forcefully in a bridal style.
"LET ME GO!!" Tiffany yelp, kicking and struggling but Taeyeon held her even tighter and leaves the room, "yahhhh! Guys!!!!" she lead her hand out, trying to ask for help, but the rest didn't budge to move, everyone wanting them to get back along.
Taeyeon walks to her room, kicking the door open, walks in and kick the door close,
With that she walks to her bed, throws Tiffany onto the bed.
"kim tae yeon!!"
"enough!"
Tiffany looks at Taeyeon, a little frighten by the fierce Taeyeon.
"why cant you see that I love you only? Why are you even jealous at a kid who happens to be a high school kid??"
Tiffany looks away.
"you can be angry at me if I look for him, but that's not the case, he's the one who look for me, he's just a kid, tiffany, for heaven sake, how can you be jealous at something I wouldn't be interested in? I see him as a brother only"
Taeyeon sits in front of Tiffany, never taking her eyes off Tiffany.
"i....i just want your attention" Tiffany admits quietly.
"and you does" Taeyeon immediately hugs Tiffany, but Tiffany stayed quiet, not returning a hug.
"I don't like how you push me aside, I felt offended, I offered myself to you..." Tiffany becomes shy at her last words.
"awww" Taeyeon giggles, "why do you have to be so cute, eh?" she kiss Tiffany at the side of the cheek.
Tiffany pouted as she shove Taeyeon away by moving her shoulders, but of course, she only wanted the latter to hug her even tighter.
"I love you" Taeyeon whispers into Tiffany's ear, "im...."
Tiffany this time looks at Taeyeon, because she is leaning away, breaking the hug.
Taeyeon look into Tiffany's eyes, deeply with passion, "going to make love to you" she then leans forward to give a gentle small peck on the lips, backing a few inches away, awaiting for the latter to react. Tiffany then slowly leans forward, to return the kiss, just only when their lips are inches apart, a phone ringtone is blasting in the room, receiving a groans from Taeyeon who is clearly annoyed and doesn't want anything to ruin the moment.
"fuck" she mutters, Taeyeon then leans forward and kiss Tiffany, "be back"
Taeyeon jump off from the bed and runs to where her phone is, she pick it up, declining the call, it surprises Tiffany, with that, Taeyeon opens the drawer, pulling out the pink dildo again.
"let's take this back to where we left it...."
Tiffany shakes her head and points to the door, reminding Taeyeon that the door isnt lock.
"you go lock it, I'll be back with you later" Taeyeon then walks to the toilet, closing the door behind her.
Few minutes later as Taeyeon walk out, she only sees Tiffany is still in the same position as if she didn't move at all, she look over at the door which it still unlock.
"aiiih, hwang" Taeyeon walks over to the door, "I told you to lock it" she locks the door and walks back to Tiffany climbing onto the bed, she kneel in front of Tiffany, "not going to let anything ruin this moment" she touches Tiffany's face by the side.
Taeyeon gently, pushes Tiffany to lay back on her back on the bed, slowly she hovers on top of Tiffany, touching the smooth skin, feeling it brush against her fingers, "my love"
Tiffany stayed quiet till now, only watching Taeyeon's action.
"tiffany~" Taeyeon leans down and kisses Tiffany on the lips.

Taeyeon starts pecking around the lips and only at last kisses roughly on the lips,
Tiffany shudders the moment she felt hands touching her waist, rubbing her skin harder.
It only made her, reacting to the kiss right away, since she is slightly turn on.
Taeyeon smiles when she receive a respond from the person below her, tilting their head side to side, taking chances to munch each other bottom lips at times, Taeyeon then slide her tongue into Tiffany's chamber, using her tongue to stroke against Tiffany's tongue, it responded when Tiffany's tongue playfully, pushes Taeyeon's tongue back into where it came from, and they remain playing their tongue in Taeyeon's mouth.
Saliva mixing up, but only smiles plays across their face, Taeyeon didn't break the kiss but help to get Tiffany to sit up, "mmmmmhhhhh" Taeyeon had no choice but to break the kiss, but quickly pulling the shirt off Tiffany and continues the kiss, she pushes Tiffany back onto lying on the bed, letting her hands roam around the expose skin, Tiffany felt tingling sensation when she felt Taeyeon's hands roaming around her body, it gives her the warmth she needs when she is being expose this way.  Tiffany's fingers runs through Taeyeon's short hair, deepening their kiss.
Tiffany felt something hard push against her below, she believe Taeyeon already had the strap on, on. Taeyeon breaks the kiss, pushing the bra up, revealing the two mounds.
"puppiessssss!" she cheered in delight, clapping both her hands.
Tiffany turn her head sideways, embarrassed.
"yah, look at me" Taeyeon demand, Tiffany slowly turns around to face Taeyeon back again.
Taeyeon smirks, as she looks at Tiffany, without breaking the eye contact, Taeyeon lower her head near the mounds and then let her tongue in sight, dabbing the tip of the perking nipple.
Tiffany can feel her lower region getting wetter at the sight she is witnessing.
She squeeze her eyes shut when she felt Taeyeon hand fondle with the other breast.
Taeyeon smirk in happiness with that she tries her best to fit the whole breast into her mouth, sucking and licking her way, earning soft moans from Tiffany.
Cant take it any longer, Tiffany has her hand guiding Taeyeon's hand down, reaching to her groin.
"someone's impatient" Taeyeon said as she leaves the puppies unattended.
Tiffany roll her eyes, when she sees how Taeyeon is starting to tease her.
Taeyeon pulls the pants off, delighted at what she's sees, Tiffany is already dripping wet.
"baby" Taeyeon smirks.
It made Tiffany groans seeing how her lover is teasing her at her needy.
Taeyeon pull her pants off too and indeed, she has the strap on around her already.
She use her hand to grab hold of the dildo, leading the tip to Tiffany's nub.
Jabbing the dildo at the nub a few times, Tiffany jerk her hips up at times.
"taeng~~~~~~"
"just what I wanted to hear when you first speak at last" Taeyeon winks.
Tiffany pushes the dildo lower so it hits her core.
"yah" Taeyeon complains, "im doing you, I don't need to be teach"
"taeng!!"
"waeyo" Taeyeon slowly use the dildo to stroke up and down the clit, making Tiffany living at the edge of her life as she is already about to burst.
Without a warning, Taeyeon push the dildo head right into Tiffany's dripping wet opening, she pump in the long length dildo and stayed un move a moment. Taeyeon start making the dildo twists its way around inside of Tiffany, she moans harder.
"uhnnnnnn~ taeeeeng" Tiffany grabs the bed sheet.
Taeyeon slowly pumps in and out of Tiffany, but making sure every thrust, the whole dildo would hits Tiffany's G-spot.
Groans.
Moans.
Whimpers.
Every moment just make Tiffany hard to breathe.
"owhhhnnn! Tae!!!!" Tiffany grabs her own fringe in ecstasy.
Taeyeon humps Tiffany even harder when she lowers down to capture the perky lips, making out with Tiffany, they started making out but Tiffany breaks the kiss whenever she cant stand how Taeyeon keeps hitting the right spot, making her moan so hard.
Reaching her climax, her juice burst out right away, Taeyeon slows down her pace.
But Tiffany gets up, straddling herself on Taeyeon, still with the dildo in her.
She wraps her arms around Taeyeon's neck as she looks at Taeyeon, but slowly tilt her head backwards when she starts grinding her body, slowly pumping the dildo in and out of her swollen entrance, she huffs, breathing for air, Taeyeon takes the advantage to lick the neck and her collarbone, making a few love bites while Tiffany thrust herself against the pink stick.
"uhn! Ohh~ gosh~~ uhn. Uhn. Uhn. Tae.uhn~~~"
Tiffany's breathing becomes much more harder, but she didn't slows down the pace, instead, she humps herself a few more times harder as she holt herself to stop the moment she cums the second time again, Taeyeon has her hands soothing slides up and down at the side of Tiffany's body, " you don't know how hot you are when you're all sweaty" Taeyeon smirks.
Tiffany tiredly collapse into Taeyeon, breathing harder, her fringe sticking to her face because of the sweats all over her face. Taeyeon slowly pulls the dildo out of Tiffany,"tiff" she groans.

=

Tiffany woke up first the next morning, she smiled remembering their hot session last night.
"morning" a voice greets her from behind.
"good morning" she turns around with a smile.
Taeyeon flips the blanket off the bed, revealing a naked Tiffany under the covers.
"what are you doing hiding your best asset under the blanket?" Taeyeon teases.
"yahhhh~" Tiffany snuggles closer towards Taeyeon.
But Taeyeon pushes Tiffany slowly away from her, receiving a puzzle look from Tiffany.
Taeyeon smiles and before Tiffany can ask why, Taeyeon has already start feasting on one of Tiffany's mound.
"yahh" Tiffany giggles, since she's wide awake and wasn't the horny side of hers like last night, with Taeyeon doing this now, it actually tickles. Taeyeon wave one of her hands 'no', most probably asking Tiffany not to disturb her busy doings, as all they can hear now is sucking sound filled up in the room, Tiffany bite her bottom lip as she looks at below how she can only see Taeyeon's head, her breast gone.
"mmmmmmmm" Tiffany heard a few groans like this escapes from Taeyeon's mouth as she sucks and had half of the breast in her mouth. Tiffany can only smile when she sees the eagerness of Taeyeon, trying so hard to fit the whole breast into her mouth.
Taeyeon at last stop sucking, pulling her mouth away from the breast, a long saliva trail appears.
Cant stand to see the swollen nipples, Taeyeon use her tongue to jab the harden nipple a few times, she cant take it anymore, she then starts licking around the nipple and then nibbling it.
Not being able to handle her byun mode, she accidently bites too hard.
"ouch! Taeyeon ah!!" Tiffany screams.
Quickly Taeyeon stops and look at her lover, "sorry sorry, did I hurt you" Taeyeon use her finger to rub the spot where she bites.
"taeng...we should... we get ready, for breakfast" Tiffany suggest.
"dae, wanna bath together?" Taeyeon offers.
"if we do, I wont be able to walk for the whole week and no, we cant afford to take that risk"
Taeyeon pouted, Tiffany leans up towards Taeyeon, kissing her, "go bath"
"dae" Taeyeon cheer like a kid-like before jumping off the bed butt naked, sprinting off to the bathroom but before closing the door, she came back out, walking over to the table, switching her phone back on, "manager oppa might wonder why" she smiles after her explanation and then running off into the bathroom.

Tiffany smiles at what she has just witnesses. Taeyeon's phone alerted with ringing tone.
Tiffany gets up from the bed, grabbing the blanket to wrap around her naked body as she make her way to the table, where Taeyeon's phone is at. A frown appears on her face when she sees the message that was received from HuiHoon.

-Goddess, where are you? I miss you, I miss your voice, I miss your presence-

Tiffany cracked her knuckles, she flex her jaw, she looks at the bathroom door, which is still close, she can still hears showers running in there.

Not long after that, Taeyeon walks out from the bathroom in a robe, she sees Tiffany sitting on the bed, reading the magazine, "im done, your turn"
Tiffany gets up from the bed and purposely let the blanket slowly sliding off her body,
Only to reveal her perfected naked body, it made Taeyeon jaw drop open.
"araso" she walks pass Taeyeon as she makes her way to the bathroom only receiving a smack from Taeyeon at her butt.
Taeyeon smiles when she sees how Tiffany shake her butt left and right slowly as she walks into the bathroom, she rubs her nose making sure it wasn't bleeding.

What a tease – Taeyeon.

Taeyeon shakes her head and grabs the phone, she then puts it down since nothing is up.

After two weeks of the week, their manager called them up to filmed Dangerous Boys in a fighting ring. That's where HuiHoon actually call Taeyeon up, so he can express out his feelings that were boiling inside. He questioned Taeyeon about why she has been ignoring him for the past 2 weeks.

The hell? I receive nothing! – Taeyeon.

Taeyeon caught Tiffany covering her face, smile plays across her face.
The smile that wasn't laughing because of something funny. But a smile that was trying to hide something.
Taeyeon quickly come up with the idea of she has only receive advertisement.
When the filming was done, Taeyeon pulls Tiffany to a corner, she leans her forehead against Tiffany, "what did you do?"
"I don't understand you, taeyeon"
"yeah right, miss im-innocent I saw your look, you're faking a laugh to cover up something"
"yah! Taeyeon!"
"come on, I love you so much, I totally understand you"
Tiffany looks away, but Taeyeon lift her chin up so she is facing her again, "you did something eh?"
Tiffany hesitated a moment, before nodding her head, admitting that she's the culprit.
"what did you do?" Taeyeon question her lover wonderingly.
"i...blacklisted him from your contact"
Taeyeon's eyes widen, "you what....?"
"you heard me, I wont repeat"
"this calls for a punishment" Taeyeon smirks.
"what?"
"you heard me, I wont repeat..no wait, I should, I said...." Taeyeon leans up closer, "this calls for a punishment"
"what....kind of a punishment....?" Tiffany ask nervously but tempted on what Taeyeon has in plan.
"Im...."
Taeyeon holds Tiffany's hand.
"going..."
Tiffany looks at Taeyeon.
"to...."
Taeyeon smiles.
"suck"
Tiffany eyes widen at the word that has just been said.
"on puppies"
Taeyeon lower her eyes gaze, which are literally looking at the covered up mounds from the pink jacket, she then leans her head right next to Tiffany's ear, "all night long"