140>Taengsic - Jessica's POV

FLASHBACKS

Back to the days where she has decided to join into the entertainment company, she knows there is no way she would change her mind. Her mother is a well known lawyer and her dad used to be boxer, her family is well doing to a point where she doesn't needs to work to earn a living in the future. But because she is often being tease and isolated by schoolmates.
Jessica Jung Soo Yeon, swore that she will someday be well known and is all because of her own achievements, nothing to do from her family wealth. That is why she decided to sign up her name under the company of SM Entertainment.
Because she is used of being isolated by people, this causes her to be on her own, independent is what people judge her as in a nice way. Stuck up and loner is what most people sees her as.
Is not that she cares even a little, she doesn't. That is why, even in the studio practice room, she always isolate herself from her team members, she would rather sit at one corner of the room, alone. With the earphones plug in her ears, draining her loneliness away with the music blasting in her eardrums. She doesn't mind to be alone in her own world, as she just stares out of space.
One of the reasons that she usually spaces out is because she has too much to think in her mind.
Because of her wealth ever since she is born into this world, she is used of having to get the things she wants easily, just a small pleading with a begging puppy face played on her face, she'll get her daddy to buy it for her right away.
It's only a week ever since she signed up for it and already she is about to give up. None of the members would even make an effort to come talk to her. They did not isolate her on any purpose, but because Jessica would normally has a cold poker face on whenever she just keeps quiet and that would easily project a bad image for the others.
Jessica sighs, not knowing how long she needs to force herself to hang on to it any longer, she even starts doubting whether she can go through this anymore. Covering her face in between her knees, she just hopes she can disappear for a moment. A little annoyed when she felt someone bumps against her shoulders, she thought maybe if she don't respond to it, that person will go away, but instead, it still maintains, keep on bumping.
Roughly pulling her earphones out, she glares angrily at that person, but her anger dies off the moment that person quickly shines a big smile, it looks so goofy making Jessica wanting to laugh out, she did, accidentally chuckles out.

"is not that good isn't it?"
Taeyeon turns to her back which is a big mirror, looking at her own goofy smile.
"my teeth are uneven" she pouted as she then turns back to the front, realizing that Jessica is still looking at her, Taeyeon smile more shyly this time.
"are you feeling bored?" Taeyeon ask.
Jessica can see and feel pure concerns coming from Taeyeon's eyes, those aren't just words that seek for a conversation, but words that is filled with real concern and never have Jessica know there is someone out there who is concern about her feelings. Not knowing how to answer Taeyeon, maybe you can say, she doesn't know what to say out, feeling a little awkwardly nervous somehow, Jessica just nod her head once.

She's going to leave, seeing how cold I replied her, not even talking to her..she's going to leave me, just like the rest of them...yeah...

"is not good you know, listening to loud music, it can hurt your eardrums..." says Taeyeon.
Jessica looks at Taeyeon who is looking at her, she automatically press the pause button on her ipod screen.

The hell?? Usually, I would've ignore whatever the person commented about me, I do things my way, the way I wanted it to be... ugh...just go away already shortie! But...she's just being really nice.

Jessica looks away, showing Taeyeon that her good intentions were annoying her.

Yah~ kim tae yeon! Do you really care? Stop acting like you care just because you are temporarily being call as our leader..

Annoyed.
Jessica splashes water onto her face, trying to freshen herself up.
She takes a look at herself one last time in the mirror, water dripping off from the tip of her fringe, she sighs, thinking she can really no longer fight through this. Maybe she should just borrow some cash from her family and opens up a boutique, her wish and dream had always been something that involves with the modeling career. Or maybe, creating some heels.
As she leaves the ladies, she stop abruptly seeing one of the Super Junior members standing there, like he's waiting for someone, she has to admit, he's cute, especially when he smiles, charming.