166>Fifty Shades of Grey with Tiffany

Taeyeon is the first to wake up on the bed, she sits up slowly as she stretches her arms, looking over at the small cradle they bought for Ginger last week, where Tiffany was busy browsing through the internet, she finds it cute, showing it to Taeyeon, they finds it cute and made the final decision to get it. It looks exactly like a baby cradle just that it was created specifically for pets. The craft of brown wood and a big fluffy cushion on the inside, made Ginger sleep through the night without a whimper. Ginger used to whimper or cries every night, having no choice, Taeyeon has to get up and carry Ginger in her arms. Just exactly like what a newborn would normally do, they want warmth that makes them feel safe and secure. After getting the cradle, Taeyeon would simply puts Ginger in and switch the lights off, though beginning of the week, Ginger would tries to jump out from it, yaps when he can't. But the two couples put it through and now Ginger has begun to get the point. It means bedtime when he was put into the cradle.
Looking at how Ginger's black fur was going up and down with the beat of his, with every breath he takes. Taeyeon smiles, feeling like a proud parent that she has manage to train her baby well. She look over at the latter who is still sleeping, it makes her smile goes even wider. But she restrain herself from touching Tiffany too much since the girl had her period last night and has warn Taeyeon that they wont be able to have sexy moments. On the other hand, Taeyeon just want Tiffany to rest more as well, since they will be starting their concert tour soon, so she decide to let Tiffany sleep a little while more. Looking around, she sees the book that has been occupying lots of Tiffany mini free time. Taeyeon tries her best to lean as far as possible to reach for the book without making too much movement on the bed. Taeyeon cheered silently in her heart as she manage to get the book, sitting back as her previous position, Taeyeon looks at the cover of the book, "f...ff..fii..." she mumbles quietly, trying to read the title of the book, she frown in huge frustration that she finds it hard to even just read the book title, "fifty~ shhh...aish" Giving up, Taeyeon turn the book to the back to look at it, ENGLISH ENGLISH deeper ENGLISH. Taeyeon gives up on trying to know what's the content in the book. Tiffany has been carrying this book around with her in her duffel bag or hand bag, she reads it whenever they were travelling from places to places, on plane, in the car or even at home when she is in the room alone.
Blinking her eyes a few times, she sits up in a quick reflex when she sees Taeyeon flipping through the pages of her Fifty Shades of Grey novel, but she scolded herself on the inside for reacting that way as she remembers, Taeyeon doesn't like too many of English words as it only makes things more complicated for her. Her big reaction actually surprises Taeyeon, looking at her with confusion.

"Wae Fany ahh?"
Tiffany shakes her head, trying to avoid answering to Taeyeon's question, she wouldn't know how to reason Taeyeon out of this, giving her best morning smile, Tiffany slips a strand of her hair right behind her ear, she sees how Taeyeon gulps at the sight. Giggling on the inside, she always feels lucky whenever she is with Taeyeon, lucky in love with this person. Taeyeon has never ever failed to make her feel so love or bored. Some people complains that a relationship will be bored when it meet its certain extent. Taeyeon on the other hand, still finds herself easily blown away by her girlfriend, still does. Tiffany's long and black curvy hair, even in her messy bed hairdo, that girl still can look magnificent and sexy. Can't take it any longer, Taeyeon got onto her knees, leaning forward to smooch Tiffany on her cheeks, then her ear, it made Tiffany giggles as she felt ticklish when Taeyeon kisses her ear, feeling Taeyeon's breath running through her ear hole.
Tiffany snatches her novel back into her hands, putting it back on where she left last night, on the night stand, Taeyeon looks at her.
"What is that book about, Fany-ahh?" Taeyeon finally ask.
Tiffany jumps off bed, trying to avoid on explaining to Taeyeon what the book contents are. Yes, they have sex, at least once a week- minimum. But how should she explain to her girlfriend that she is actually reading a romance novel about a guy who is a sex maniac addict and a girl willing to let him do all kind of kinky sex and they stays as nothing more than friend relationship. To even signed a contract of agreeing to have all kind of sex activities involve. Tiffany can feel her own cheeks blushes just at the thought of the content, shaking her head, she makes her way to where Ginger sleeps at.
"Why are you ignoring me....."
When Tiffany looks at the whining latter, she sees a pout slowly forming on the face, it made her heart flutters to see such cute sight, "I am not...ignoring you, TaeTae" Tiffany looks into the cradle, fair enough, her voice woke Ginger up, who immediately stands on his two, while his paw hanging on the out of the cradle, he was leaping on its feet, yapping a little as if to get Tiffany to help carry him out, "I just want to check Ginger". Taeyeon rolls her eyes, she knows Tiffany is finding excuses into explaining. Knowing that when Tiffany does that, it means the girl is firm on not telling whatever it is, so, she knows the only way to find out is to ask someone else about the book.
"Let's bring GinGin to the studio today" Tiffany chirped excitingly when she carries Ginger out from his cradle.
"But we have lots to practice today" Taeyeon stated.
Tiffany turns around with Ginger, the two of them looking at Taeyeon, "ask daddy if you could follow, GinGin" Ginger yaps a few times as if he understood what Tiffany just said.
Two cutest things on earth have its eyes pleadingly looking at Taeyeon, how she can not give in.

*****

Practicing their dance routine again and again, looking through the huge mirror in front of them. After three hours of long practice, they call it a break, some take the advantage to go to the ladies, while some head straight to the mini mart nearby their building to grab some cooling drinks for all members.
Tiffany headed straight to where the CD player was at, turning the volume down, Ginger was near the couch, biting on his tiger toy, shaking his head rapidly, sending his tiger in the grip of his teeth going left and right, she smile at the cuteness of her puppy. But when she turns her head around, she sees one puppy that will forever be hers, her Taeyeon. Sitting on a mini stool, her face all flustered, her cheeks freakishly pinkish and slightly sweating, the poor leader was panting.
But tired and warn out Taeyeon becomes bright when she sees Tiffany coming close to her and finally stands right in front of her, the two exchanges huge grins, "Tired, TaeTae?" Tiffany ask as she pulls the hem of her shirt just so she could wipe the sweats off Taeyeon's forehead and cheeks. Maybe one of the reasons is because Tiffany loves pink but she always love seeing Taeyeon's cheeks being all pink due to over extensive exercise. Can't help being naughty, Taeyeon slips her head inside underneath of Tiffany's shirt, making the girl squirm and giggles at the same time. Taeyeon's hair tickling her sweaty stomach. Taeyeon peck Tiffany's stomach a few times until she heard the sound of the door open, she quickly pulls her head out.
"Can you two be anymore disgusting?" Hyoyeon rolls her eyes as she walks in with Maknae, carrying a few plastic bags which were to be believe are the items they bought from the mart. Sooyoung could only laugh out loud at Hyoyeon's reaction.
"aren't we already use to the skinship these two always does?" Sooyoung ask as she continues to laugh.

Hyoyeon makes some kind of funny faces at Sooyoung, "just you. Not all of us" but the taller girl decide to ignore the dancing machine as she rumbles through the plastic bag to see what the other two members has brought.

Taeyeon is used to her members teases, she ignores them, pulling Tiffany to sit down on her lap.
"Don't you want some water?" Tiffany ask as she planned to get some water for them two before getting pulled to sit on Taeyeon's lap. Taeyeon shakes her head in reply, kissing Tiffany on the arm as she whisper loud enough to only be heard by the two of them, "I just need you"
Tiffany crinkle her nose, leaning down to rubs her nose against Taeyeon's nose, "I know. But right now, you look like you would faint if you don't take a gulp of water" Taeyeon just nod her head as she hesitantly let go of Tiffany, just in time, YulSic walk into the studio.
"Fany, you left Ginger's bag in our car" Yuri handed a black leather bag to Tiffany but a pink cloth material like hangs out from the opening zipper of the bag, Taeyeon quickly joins them.
She pulls the pink cloth out, "Er....what is this? Doing in Ginger's bag??" she asked, looking at Tiffany.

"Is Ginger even your puppy Kim Tae Yeon?" Yuri snorts in sarcasm, "That belongs to Ginger, is her blanket" she answers coolly.

"Ginger is a HE just in case if you have forgotten and no, that blanket doesn't belongs to him-" Taeyeon stop when she sees Tiffany rolling her eyes, "you're not serious aren't you?"

"We're not going back there again about this, Tae" Tiffany stated and carries Ginger up with the blanket around the black puppy, "sleeping time GinGin"
Taeyeon walks over to grab the puppy into her arms as she yanks the pink blanket away, it panic the puppy who is fumbling around in Taeyeon's arms. Tiffany crossed her arms and threw the pink blanket onto the couch nearby, "Why are you always so serious into the stuffs he is using?"
"Cos he is a boy" Taeyeon stated, "Did you see the mistake Yul made? By calling him as a her instead?"

Taeyeon knows she might look crazy or pathetic to actually feels so sensitive about this but she has been really attach with this puppy ever since the day she bought it. This puppy also made her feel like is a love bond of her and Tiffany, as if it is their kid here they are taking care of.
"I'm afraid if he continues on with more pink, he might ended up forgetting how to lift his leg up whenever he wants to pee, he might squat instead" Taeyeon jokes.
Tiffany step up, closing the gap in between her with Taeyeon, "don't forget, you squats too" leaving Taeyeon eyes widen.

*****

"Oi, Kim Taeng"
Yuri walks into the room, seeing Taeyeon is placing Ginger into his cradle, "You are a little hyper sensitive lately doesn't you" she smirks when she sees Taeyeon covering Ginger with a black blanket.

"Sheesh, you don't know anything. So, did you manage to ask Sica?" Taeyeon ask in return.
Yuri nods her head.
"You wouldn't believe it what your girlfriend has been reading" the smirk on Yuri's face is telling Taeyeon that there is nothing good to know.

"Say"

"It's a sexually romance story..."

"Sexual....?"

"You say that word right, alright. Surprising huh?" Yuri crosses her arms, "are you guys into kinky sex?"

"Boya? Mworago?? Kinky??"

"stop pretending, kim" Yuri playfully shoves Taeyeon by the shoulder, but the leader could not even close her mouth now from keeping it hanging open wide, "You seriously have no idea that she is reading those kind of novel?"
Taeyeon nods her head.

"Oh, wow"

"If I know, do you think I would even ask you to ask Jessica about it?" she rolls her eyes.
"True" Yuri has her finger rubbing her jaw line a few times, as if she was thinking hard, "I didn't know your girlfriend is sexually active-"
"she is not" Taeyeon quickly said.
"True. If you said it was you, chances are there-"
"Yah"
"Hehe, kidding buddy..But why is your girlfriend reading such novel?"
"Beats me"

Tiffany is on her laptop when Taeyeon is done brushing her teeth, as she switches the bathroom light, she tip toes her way to Ginger's cradle, the black puppy is already sleeping sideways, sleeping soundly. It automatically puts a smile on Taeyeon's face.
Taeyeon pulls the white sheet as she climbs into bed, pulling the white sheet covering herself.
"TaeTae"
From the cuteness in the voice, Taeyeon already knows Tiffany is up to something she wants. Badly.
"Hmmm?" Taeyeon puts her focus on playing the games in her phone, she knows she will totally give in if she pays 100% attention to Tiffany right now, to whatever the girl might want. So is best, she keeps her focus half on listening to what Tiffany is about to say and the other half to distract herself from agreeing too quickly.
"TaeTae, there is something we need to discuss" Tiffany lays herself closer to Taeyeon's side.
"What is it?"
"I've seen how you are very attach to Ginger lately and I've been thinking"
"About?"
"Ginger...you know, when we go perform on stage, he'll be really lonely waiting for us, isn't it?"
Taeyeon just lost in the game.

"So...I've been viewing the website lately-"
"oh no~"
"Hnnnnnnnhhhh~~~ TaeTae...Jebal!! He is really cute!!" Tiffany pleaded.
Taeyeon shakes her head disbelievingly, she finally puts her phone down, "Ginger is cute enough!"

"But Prince Fluffy cuteness is cute too!!"

"YOU EVEN NAMED THE DOG BEFORE GETTING IT??"

"But I really love this dog"

Taeyeon points to the cradle, "your dog is there, sleeping"
"You have to admit, Ginger seems to be more like YOUR dog, look at your instagram! You even create one for him" Tiffany tries to reason out.
"He is OUR dog" Taeyeon reminds Tiffany.
"But this one is cute too, it will be a cute addition into our family"
"Fany-"
"You know, you have to prepare yourself, in the future, when we have our own home, build up our own life as a couple, we might have many puppies to replace the children position"
The point of where Tiffany said about building a family with her, is more than enough to make Taeyeon agrees into anything, but she shouldn't give in too fast. Besides, is true, Taeyeon had promised that she will give Tiffany anything.
"and you know...you will still get it for me in the end"
"Aish" Taeyeon glares at Tiffany, the other girl lean into to give a bite on Taeyeon's bottom lips.

"Fine. On one condition" Taeyeon decide to make a deal.
"ne?"
"Tell me what is that novel you are reading about"
"nothing much"
"Nothing much, just sexual stuffs"

Tiffany's eyes widens, looking at Taeyeon in big shock, "h-how..."
"How did I know?" Taeyeon smirks, "I have my way"
Tiffany gulps, she can feel her cheeks heating up, "It's a cute romance..."
"Which part? The part where they had kinky sex?"
Tiffany stays quiet. Not knowing what to say.

"About the deal..." Taeyeon continues, "Is...you show me what they do, in the story. Deal?"
"Taeyeon-"
"Ah ah.." Taeyeon wriggle her index finger, waving it left to right a few times, "No negotiating"
"Tae...."