66>Romeo Style~

WARNING!!!!
LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!! THIS IS QUITE RATED!!! THIS CHAPTER IS!!!
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CANT TAKE TOO MUCH EROTIC SCENE, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE, SKIP THIS ><
BUT FOR THE BYUNS (SMIRKS) WHAT MORE CAN I SAY? YOU SAID YOU WANTED DETAILS, THERE YOU GO.
AND I SERIOUSLY DIDNT KNOW HOW I GOT ALL THIS IDEA FROM! >< GAHHHH!
BYUN MIND, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO TAENY, EVERYTHING SEEMS POSSIBLE? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
SO, YEAH, I'VE WARNED YOU READERS, BUT IF YOU REALLY ARE EAGER TO KNOW...
WELL.....

ENJOY~
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany roll her eyes at her girlfriend's hyper enthusiasm on the session they were about to have,
As Tiffany steps off from the bed,
Her puppy, Romeo came out from under the bed, wagging it's tail.

"romeo!" Tiffany bends over and touches her puppy.

Tiffany walks over to the door and unlock it,
After that, she opens a small gap of the door and points a finger towards outside.
"out.boy" she smile at her puppy who happily runs out off the room.
Tiffany then return locking the door.

"why did you get rid of romeo?" Taeyeon ask.

"im not going to have my baby to watch me being ram by you" Tiffany sneers in sarcasm as she walks to the table.

"hey, he can learn a few or two from me, you know..." Taeyeon jokes.

Tiffany look through her cd's, she then found the perfect song for their session,
Or,
Taeyeon's demand on the slow-mo for her taking off her jeans.

"ready taeng?" Tiffany smirks as she slips the cd off into the player.

One of Taeyeon's eyebrow lifted as Tiffany use her index finger to press the 'play' button on the player.

The music starts its beat.

[ps: if you want the imaginary to be better, try searching for the song that Tiffany is about to use for her dance and you will know what i meant]

Tiffany has just insert a Britney's album,
The song that were playing now is titled, Im A Slave For You.
A smile appears at the corner of Taeyeon's face.

'I know im may be young, but- I got feelings too~'
Britney's voice started to sing.

Tiffany let her hands runs down from her neck then down to her own cleavage as she did a small sexy twirl with her hips.

Taeyeon huff and smiles even brighter.

Now Tiffany's own hands were running down her shaped toned abs,
Taeyeon gulp the small portion of the saliva that were gather inside her mouth.

Tiffany slides her hand lower down to her pelvis,
She even lip sync towards the song with Britney.
When her fingers reaches the button of her jeans,
Tiffany gives a playfully seductive wink towards Taeyeon.
Taeyeon has this perverted smile on her face already as she watches the sexy dance her girlfriend is offering to her now.

Tiffany uses one of her hand to tug fringe behind her ear,
She then slowly turns to the back,
Giving Taeyeon a full view of her back.

"take it off take it off~" Taeyeon mumbles to herself.

As Tiffany pulls the jeans lower, she sways her butt from side to side slowly,
Which made everything so hot.

Taeyeon breathe out heavily.

Tiffany now has her jeans lower till the cheeks of her butt appears in sight.
Taeyeon squinted both her eyes and bite her bottom lip in enjoyment.

"yeah~~~ more, fany~ that's how we do it...oh yeah~~" Taeyeon mumbles in a quiet tone.

Tiffany took off her jeans and let it get hook around her left feet,
As she naughtily send the jeans with her feet towards Taeyeon's direction.
Taeyeon grab the jeans and smell it, and starts cheering for more with an ahjumma laugh.

Tiffany now only in her lacey lingerie.
Starts dragging a chair to her.

(damn~ is she always in this kind of lacey lingerie?)(tae)

Tiffany sits on the chair,
She opens her leg for a view for her perverted girlfriend, and then closes it back as in a tease of a preview what her girlfriend is about to have.
Tiffany then dance all kind of sexy moves she can think of,
Including lowering her body down,
Having her well rounded mound caught in between her arms, being squeeze in the middle.
Making Taeyeon gulp as her horny mode arise.

Tiffany gets up and kick the chair aside as she now makes her way towards the bed.
With the sexiest eye sign she can ever gives.
Taeyeon is now biting her index fingernail.
Tiffany grab Taeyeon's index finger and her tongue is now visible.
Slowly she lick taeyeon's index finger,
While giving eye sex for Taeyeon.
Even with just this sight, Taeyeon can felt her lower part getting wet and wetter.

The way Tiffany let her tongue wraps around the slim index finger of Taeng's.
How Tiffany can enjoy feasting a finger, makes everything so sexy?
Only she manages to do it.

Tiffany then goes up Taeyeon's face and starts making out with Taeyeon,
Tongues were at sight when they both playfully flicking their tongues against another.
One of Taeyeon's hand manage to find its way to Tiffany's mound, although her eyes weren't looking.

Taeyeon then pushes the bra up, not even care to search for the hook.
She then plays with Tiffany's left breast,
Pinching the nipples in between her thumb and index finger,
Making them goes hard, erect.

"taenggggg" Tiffany sighs heavenly.

"I miss those strawberry taste like" taeyeon smirks as she lowers herself so she can start sucking on the nipple that her finger.

"s-straw-berries??~~" Tiffany said through her moans while trying to hold herself up with both her hands steady on the bed that were holding her body up.

"yea" Taeyeon tugged the nipple in between her teeth.

And then, Taeyeon bitten to hard.
Which made Tiffany wince in pain.
"TAENG!!"
Tiffany press Taeyeon's lips away from biting her nipple,
She sit away from taeyeon.

"sorry" Taeyeon smirks.

"since when did you giving names to my body parts?" Tiffany climbs onto Taeyeon,
Removing her part entirely, "and why strawberry in particular?"

"look at it" Taeyeon then stares at Tiffany's naked body above,
Tiffany's eyes follows where Taeyeon is staring at.

"yah!" Tiffany smacks the top of Taeyeon's head, "how can you name them!"

"why not"

"is not right!"

"why is it not?"

"cos....now if I ever sees strawberries, I will see it differently!!" Tiffany shut her eyes tight for a moment.

"less talk please" Taeyeon teases, "hey"

"mwo?"

"where's the strap on?"

Tiffany eyes widen at taeyeon's request, "why need that? I thought you said you were going to use your tongue?"

"Romeo style please?" Taeyeon shows her puppy face.

(just how can a person requested a perverted stuff yet still manage to gives the most innocent look???)(tiff)

Tiffany chuckles, "is in the bag under the bed"

Tiffany gets off Taeyeon,
As Taeyeon flips her body down a little, hanging off the bed,
Pulling a pink color bag out from under the bed.

Taeyeon unzips it and pulls out the strap on they used during their last vacation.

"come on" Taeyeon signals Tiffany to flip herself over and bend her body for her, "let's not waste anytime"

Taeyeon puts on the strap on,
She then use the tip of the head of the dildo to push the underwear lower,
Once the head of the dildo, make pass Tiffany's anal,
Tiffany somehow, felt a little turn on already.

"taeng" Tiffany turns her head back a little, seeing Taeyeon is already position herself readily, "not...not so hard, araso? I don't want to have bruise every part of my body"

"no worries"
Taeyeon assures as she position the dildo right in front of Tiffany's anal, her tongue slightly appears as she is fully concentrated.

The moment Taeyeon pushes the dildo in,
Tiffany's grip on the bed sheets, tightens.

Taeyeon starts going slow motion in the beginning,
Giving Tiffany a chance to feel how deep the length can go and also to let her anal adjust to the width of the dildo.

Taeyeon gives one final push where her hips were smacking against Tiffany's butt.
Before she pulls the dildo out, she leans down and gives one long lick on Tiffany's butt and then smack it hard against with her palm,
Making Tiffany's head jerk up in surprise of the hand smack.

Taeyeon then starts pushing in and out,
Making Tiffany moans filling up the room,
The bed post banging on the wall everytime with Taeyeon's rhythm of going back and forth.

"tae ahhhhh~ ahhhhhn" Tiffany starts panting in orgasm.

Taeyeon rides Tiffany even harder when she hears those pearl moans in her ears,
And from her angle she can see Tiffany is starting to leak.
But the best view she can get?
Is where she bangs Tiffany so hard, Tiffany's naked mound jiggles along with the rhythm,
Going back and forth so quickly in a pace.

Now that Taeyeon felt the moist of liquid that were appearing on the stick she was ramming into Tiffany's anal,
She cant control herself but to slowly let her fingers wanders below of Tiffany.

Reaching to the nub, Taeyeon starts playing with it,
Which in result receive a gentle slap by Tiffany.

"n-no~~~ ahnnnn~ not the front" Tiffany said with her teeth gritted.

Taeyeon did the WHATEVER eye sign and continue ramming hard into Tiffany,
Even more powerful than before because she was never allow to go from the front.

Taeyeon slaps both side of the butt with her hands,
As she now holds the butt and start pushing the butt bumping hard onto her strap on.

"taengggggggg~hnggggggggggggg~~~ oh hnggggggg~~!"

"imma make it quick" Taeyeon then quickly slides two finger to below and starts rubbing Tiffany's clit, found the nub, she starts rubbing even more furiously.

"taeyeon ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
With that. Tiffany cums.

Taeyeon slows her pace down, slow enough by pushing all the way in.
And then slowly pulling it out but not all the way out.
Taeyeon leans down and kiss Tiffany's butt.
She then remove the strap on.

Tiffany who still panting after the strong orgasm,
Trying hard to regain her breath.
Taeyeon then slides pass Tiffany to rest herself on the bed,
She kisses the side of Tiffany's breast that were sweaty.

Tiffany open her eyes only to see Taeyeon sitting next to her.

"taeng!! Why didn't you remove it!"

Tiffany reach towards her rear and pulls the strap on that were left by Taeyeon,
Still inside her anal.

Taeyeon pant in tiredness,
She wave her hand and let her hand drops back to the side.

"where's the STAMINA taeyeon I had?" Tiffany teases as she let her hands wipe the beads of sweats off Taeyeon's forehead.

Taeyeon roll her eyes.

Tiffany reach down and wipes the liquid on her thighs,
She bring her fingers that were cover with the liquid in front of Taeyeon.
"taste me,taetae?"  Tiffany smiles with one of her shoulders goes up.

Taeyeon pants the last time and pushes Tiffany back down on the bed,
"I rather taste it from where it comes from" Taeyeon smirks.

Taeyeon then slowly goes in between Tiffany's thighs,
That's where she starts sucking and lapping up all the cums that Tiffany made.
"mmmmmm~~"
Taeyeon groans as she devours the taste she misses.
Tiffany's juice has never failed to melt the tongue of Taeyeon.

Because every now and then,
Taeyeon's tongue always brushes pass her harden nub,
This made Tiffany jerking her hips up and down,
Uncontrollably.
Taeyeon grab the bottom of Tiffany's butt.
Trying to control Tiffany from pushing her core towards her face so much,
But fails too.

Once again, the licking process,
Made Tiffany leaks.
Taeyeon gives one long lick from the anal and up towards the clit of Tiffany's core.
Which made Tiffany moans in great pleasure.

"my baby~" Tiffany said in great triumph, feeling so well enjoyed.

Once again,
When taeyeon make her way back to lying on the bed,
She kisses Tiffany's mound by the side.

Taeyeon closes her eyes as she plans to take a nap,
But only opening them back when she felt movements on her shorts.
She looks at Tiffany who is sitting on her now.

"wae?"

"let's switch roles this time"

Tiffany wink as her hand reaches out for the strap on that lay across on their bed.

Taeyeon's eyes widen.

to be continue....
______________________________________________________________________________________