I dont know where Finn and Kurt will brought me. All I know as long as I'm with them I will be safe. I keep eating my cereal until our car entered a lobby hotel. Seriously? Photoshoot in a hotel?

"Kurt, you dont want to sell me to a sugardaddy right?" I asked Kurt.

"Of course not." Kurt rolled his eyes and walked out from our car.

"We will have photoshoot here?" I asked Kurt.

"Yep." Finn answer.

Finn give the car key to the vallet. We entered the lobby hotel. I hold Finn's elbow as Kurt is walking lead us. We walked to the lift and Kurt press the 15 button. Is it mean we are going to the fifteen floor?

The lift is ring when we got to the fifteen floor. Me and Finn still following Kurt until we entered a room 1506. We entered and Jonas and three people already inside.

"God, why you guys so late?" Jonas asked us.

"It was hard to wake up this girl." Kurt said to Jonas.

"Come on, Emily and Finn get ready or we will be late." Jonas rolled his eyes and turned his face at me and Finn.

"Have a seat." A woman smiled at me and let me to have a seat in front of a dressing table.

I followed what she said. She then take a make up box and put a make up on my face. Finn is changing his clothes with a black suit. The woman is still put a make up on my face.

"You have panda eyes Emily." Kurt said to me.

"You wake me up in the morning until I dont bring my wallet and didnt finish eating my cereal." I said to Kurt.
"Oh yeah save my phone." I take my phone from my pocket and give it to Kurt.

"Your phone and our car key with me okay." Kurt said to me and Finn.

"Kurt, follow me." Jonas said to Kurt.

They both walked outside the room to somewhere now only me, Finn amd three strangers we dont know. One woman doing my make up, second one helping Finn and the other one preparing something.

"I dont like full make up actually." I giggled.

"Mr. Altberg already told us. I just make your face look fresh and cleaned your panda eyes anyway you already beautiful without make up ma'am." She smiled at me.

"Thank you." I smiled back at her.

"Now continue with your hair." She said and move behind my back.

I can see from the mirror that she just put a natural make up on my face not really natural, there is colour on it but not over. I like it. It seems like she is very proffessional.

She divided my hair into some parts. I dont know what she is going to do. I know that the one who works in vogue must be proffessional. I looked at through the mirror and Finn is ready. He is so damn perfect.

"It's done. Now change your clothes with this dress." She said to me and give me a dress.

A white dress, not really long but it skinny on me with a long sleeve. I love this one. I hope that I can take this dress as my wedding dress soon. I have to say this to Kurt. The woman help me with my dress then she showed me a white hells. I wear it and I'm really look like a real brides.

"You're super beautiful." Finn smiled at me.

"Emily, Finn ready?" Jonas walked in.

"You came in the right time, man." Finn said to Jonas.

"You both are like two couples want to get married haha." Jonas chuckled.
"Oh wait the flower." Jonas said and take a the flower and give it to me.