♡ Levi

You burst into the room, where you found the Corporal sitting behind his cinnamon desk. While you were enraptured to be home, he only looked up; languid. 

"Oh, you're home." The small, yet mellifluous smile on his face was like an oasis for travelers in the desert.

Taking a few steps towards him, your halcyon smile beamed on your face. "No hug? No warm greeting? No-" 

Levi sighed, muttering, "childish." He took hold of your arm, and pulled you towards him. Angling his head, he placed a kiss on your lips. "Welcome back." 

___

Running in the halls was nothing unusual. A soldier laughing while a girl in a wheelchair chased after him- was. 

You tugged on Levi's hand, taking a look at Hana and a half-terrified Connie. "What do you think they're doing?" You asked, amused.

Levi turned back around, dragging you with him. "I don't think I want to know." 

You hummed your answer. "It's late to ask this, but where are we going?" The nonchalant answer arrived, briefly. "You're free and I'm free." 

"Well, yes, I suppose. Even though you didn't really ask me..."

"So why not just walk around?" 

Not mentally prepared, you let go of his hand, immediately. "What!?" You screeched, "you want to walk around? With me? When you could be training, when you could be cleaning-" 

"I don't just clean when I have nothing to do, you know." He smirked in amusement. "I suppose that's true. If you don't want to walk around, I guess I'll be watching the little shits-" 

"Stay, damn you..." You grumbled, intertwining your fingers with his. 

A low rumble- a chuckle escaped from him as he glanced at the cerulean sky. "Soon, we'll need to leave the walls again." 

Tremulous; you were a bit nervous to hear those words. Ever since the Survey Corps had moved inside Wall Rose, closer to Wall Sina, it had been harder to go outside.

"Y-yeah?" You managed, in a shaky voice. 

"I want you to stay behind." 

"No." You replied, immediately. 

"(Y/N)." 

"Why do you want me to stay? Am I not strong enough?" Your hands trembled, as you clutched his. "(Y/N), that's not it." He replied, firmly. 

"Then...why?"

"I want you to stay and watch over Eren." 

"Whaaa-aat?! You want me to babysit the Titan shifter? Ask Hana!" 

"Hana will be busy with my documents that I will be leaving to her." 

"Ask someone else..." You sighed, "why is Eren not allowed to go?" 

"He's too reckless, right now. The shitty brat just injured his arm a few days ago from an accident while sparring." 

"I'm surprised he didn't get on his knees and beg you to let him go." 

"...I suppose every brat knows their limits." 

You tilted your head upwards. "Fine. Babysitting Eren- that's new on my agenda." Levi sighed, tiredly. "What did you do in Utopia?"

 An invisible jab came at you and punched you in the gut. 

Jin.

"Jin came over a few days in." You said, after a little hesitation. 

He didn't tense, but your current boyfriend's eyes bored into the pavement. You weren't sure what that meant, but you continued. 

"And my dad...insisted for him to stay." 

"And?" Levi raised an eyebrow, as if he was expecting something horrible. "What do you mean by that?" You asked, your voice a dangerous level. 

Levi sighed, "I don't really care about him, unless he did something. Then again, Jin isn't that kind of person." 

'He thinks so too, huh?'

"Those goddamn noisy brats..." Lev shook his head, looking annoyed. "I swear I can hear their voices right now." 

You laughed, a bit wary, "...if they're here..." 

"Tch, you think I wouldn'tve noticed if they were here? Enough of that, Eren, come out you shitty-" 

A flash of color. The German stood in the shadows, nervously, "reporting for duty..."

___

"Stupid Eren." You groaned, into the pillow. Nearby, the Corporal didn't turn from his desk by the light. "You're going to get a cold if you stay here like that." 

Shaking your head like a wet dog, your wet hair slapped your face, annoyingly. You huffed, and brought a strand closer. "...whatever." 

Lev made another clicking sound with his tongue. "You damn, stubborn mule." 

"I'm a donkey for sure." You agreed, bobbing your head at his back. "Fine," Levi set down his pen and walked over, sitting down on the bed. He took the towel from your back, and gestured. 

"Come here, stupid."